Explain Your Username

DLM_012

So this is my first(second) legit post here and since I didn't find the "Say Hi" topic I'll do it here. So hi all. About my name... I decided to use it after realizing that my old username was lame, contained a number (which I despise) and didn't mean anything to people who don't speak Bulgarian. And I'll tell you only that it's from a certain epic fantasy. I'm saying only that as a hint. So any true fans out there that think they have guessed it can leave their guess as a reply. (it's not exactly the way it's supposed to be written. But only one letter is changed so you should guess it anyway)

my zip code

creativity perfect 5/7 - ign

I made my name when I was like 10... it came from a bakugan (anybody remember those???) with 3000 at the end to make it sound cooler

Pro Tip: don't use flash when taking pictures of your build; use a longer exposure instead. Prop up your camera with something (preferably a tripod) if necessary.

if you use retarded/autistic/etc to mean stupid please gtfo

"Hello there, just letting you know I'm the most valuable person in this room." I vary between 1738 and 69, preferably 1738. (Refering to one of my favorite rappers, Fetty Wap)

The username/forum name on here is not correct, it should be "n0_ctrl" and I got that from when I unbinded the crouch button for CS on a LAN tournament and kicked ass.

Is this the text below my post?

Well, my username is because I play piano and I enjoy doing it, also I routinely use all 88 keys on the piano. :) (And I know of a few, and have played a couple, that have more, but since my piano(s) "only" have 88 keys, that's what I put in my name. :)  My steam name is something like TFCWings (I need to take the New PC off cause the new PC is a year old now), and IRL I'm Stephen.

My name and 123 was taken so I use 987  :D

CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K | GPU: GTX 1080Ti | Case: Corsair 750D Airflow | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus Formula VI | RAM: 16GB Vengeance Pro | PSU: Corsair AX860

SSD/HDD(s): SAMSUNG 850 EVO 120GB, SAMSUNG PM830 256GB, SEAGATE 6TB | Optical Drive: Sony Optiarc AD-5280S CB-PLUS

When Fallout first came out (the first one), a friend and I installed it and had to think of a name for my character. He said "Kujo" like the dog from Stephen King's book (I never read/saw it so I misspelled it). Later it evolved into KuJoe because my name is Joe. The rest is history...

post-283543-0-21404100-1452075604_thumb.

-KuJoe

Hi, friends, I'm new to the forum! 

I'm a tabletop RPG enthusiast, and this name is the name of one of my characters in a particular game called Shadowrun. But I didn't really make the name up, I got it from a name generator. 

But... I don't want to explain mine :(

Do I have to?

First thing that popped into my mind. It's a play on "the bee keeper", but instead of keeping bees, I peep them ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

Maybe this is a silly topic, idk lol. I can't think of anything else to make a thread about on here so I thought I'd give this a go.

Anyways, I'll start first.

DLM are my initials and the underscore simply serves as a space between the 012. 012 represents 2012, the year I graduated from high school.

t for terry cole for my last name and cruz because I live in SC

CPU: Intel Core i5-4460Motherboard: Asus Z97-A/USB 3.1Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 8GBStorage: A-Data Premier Pro SP900 128GBGPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290 4GB Tri-X OC Video CardCase: Corsair SPEC-01 REDPower Supply: EVGA 600BNetworking Card: TP-Link TL-WDN4800Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144Hz 24.0" MonitorKeyboard: Razer BlackWidow Tournament Edition (Cherry MX Blue) Mouse: Logitech G100s | Quote me and say "Dope Flamingo" if you actually read this. 

When I was younger playing RS, i saw a player with the username "Darkscott" and I liked it so decided to make a user like it hence mine. When I grow up a little I changed it to just "Scooty" but some sites already have this user name taken so I have to go back to "Darkscooty"

- Darkscooty - AKA: George or Scooty -

Guys, why does it go from post #3167 to #3169? There's nothing but a blank space where #3168 should be...

Which is actually rather humorous considering you're on X99 now.

Multiquote exists for a reason

Man I had this a LONG time. Started out in the BBS forums back in 1993 after watching some anime and my friend got his first new desktop.

Needed an Xbox Live handle, Death By Cake was taken, Korea was the next thing i thought of, so Death By Korea, DBKorea.

1 man 1 jar?

Google my username and it will all become clear.

I came into thy order from thou country of Poland. My ancestors hadeth lived there for thousands of years until thy crusades. I followed my father to the war, and along thy way i found thy grand leader of the Teutonic Order, Daminsk Walderslaw, another Polish Knight. He had slain many infidels and had even taken the life of Sultan Hakim, and sent him to satans grasp. As thy army descended on Jerusalem, I created a plan that won us thy day! In his holy kindness, Walderslaw named me protector of Jerusalem and high member of the Teutonic Order! The pope enforced my claim, and i wholly transferred heathens to the light of Christendom!

Then thy got off thou computer and looked upon on ancestry.com...

Guess i ameth polish!

It looks as if the peasants have risen up, and found swords!

But their sword's look a little short, if you know what I mean!

Good! The squires need training anyway!

I took my user name from the word Syndicate, I then found out that Syndicate was a YouTube video producer and Twitch streamer.  So I removed the S and that cate then was left with: ~yndi~~~~.  I went with the first letter of the QWERTY layout which obviously is Q so I got Qyndi~~~~. I took out the I since it sound ridiculous.  I was staying at a Ritz Carlton hotel and had recently called it by mistake (mouth was full) Rix Carlton.  So I put rix at the end so I got Qyndrix.  I didn't like the I so I changed it to a Y and now it is:

Qyndryx 

I needed a name for my business, my mother suggested "The Digital Doctor", it stuck.

My gaming handle has a better story. When I was barely old enough to swing a full sized hammer properly, my dad decided that having my own business would be good for me. He built me a chicken coup, we filled it with chickens, and I took care of them and sold the eggs. Unfortunately I had a fear of chickens. Not a full-blown phobia, but enough that I had to psych myself up before entering the coup. I would do so by declaring to the chickens that I was "the Master of Eggs". When I signed up for my first online account "eggmaster" was already taken; the system recommended "eggmaster5". Thus my gaming handle of "eggmaster5". And in case anyone is wondering, I am no longer afraid of chickens :-P

"Waddle over to the elevator and we'll continue the testing." - GLaDOS, Portal 2

Primary System: Lenovo ThinkPad Edge e540, upgraded with 16GB Kingston RAM & Intel 520 240GB SSD

D4V3_G

DAVE(First name)

_G(Capital letter of the last name: G****)

That's it.  ;)