Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Guess I will explain it. Dont super like the explanation behind this name, but eh..

The 'mini' part:  back in the DS games I liked to play the Mario vs. Donkey Kong games. This was a puzzle like game with Mario toys/small robots which you would walk to different places and eventually the end to complete a stage. Anyways, that was when I got inspired to use the name "mini_mario". This was my username on DS and eventually Minecraft and some more places (also YouTube kinda) until I got a PS3. 

I got a PS3 in 2011 I think and because my new PS3 friends didn't know I was a big Nintendo fan and I was kinda ashamed of it I wanted a different name. and got minibois. I thought of this name when I was not very good at English still, so I didn't know how silly this whole name sounded/is  -_-

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

My first account on PS3 was made by my dad because i was only about 10 at the time and had no idea what i was doing.

Bart= Dad's nickname

69= Year my dad was born

13= No idea

And the "2" at the end is because it wouldn't let me use bart6913 :/

My wife and I are like parents to many of our younger friends as we are in our late 30s early 40s and many of them are in their early 20s. Anyway, my nickname from them ended up being a twist on papa-bear. Papa is self explanatory....bear in Japanese is Kuma. Hence...Papakuma. My wife....Waifu :)

浪速の建てるは静か用に建てました!- Build Log Coming Soon!

Blood type.

SR-2-2x X5650 Xeons-3x 670 FTW-1x 120Gb Force GT-1x 240Gb Force GT-1tb WD Green-12Gb Dom GT 1866-Platimax 1500w-2x HK3-2xD5-24v controller-3x RX 480's-3x NiBlk HK GPU blocks-Koolance tops-BP res-15x SP120's-Little Devil V8.

I like math. One of my undergraduate and graduate degrees were in mathematics. I also work in a highly mathematical field.

I used to call myself 'TheAwesomeGamer'. Well, people didn't like that.

I decided to go for AlphaGamer as I like to have the word gamer in my username and Alpha is sorta cool.

46 is from my favourite 4 digits, 4696. I don't even know where it came from.

2017 Gaming PC

Excellent value machine, keeps me going.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB | RAM: 16GB DDR4 | Motherboard: MSI Z170A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM

PSU: Casecom 600W PSU | Case: Corsair Graphite 230T | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | HDD: 3TB WD Blue

Dell XPS 15 9560

Beautiful laptop, in a stunning form factor.

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ | GPU: Intel HD Graphics 630/Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (not mobile, full GPU) | RAM: 16GB DDR4 | SSD: 512GB SK Hynix SSD

Display: 4K IPS 100% Adobe RGB Touch Panel | I/O: Two USB 3.0 with PowerShare, HDMI, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, SD Card Slot, and Thunderbolt 3 USB-C

Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB | Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 32GB

First of my online personas. Got it from one of those *insert here* name generators. This one happened to be a vampire name generator. idk

My last name is Rice. Rice is a food so I thought of food that are made with rice. I don't have a very elaborate username.

Sharon = is my name

24 = age at sign up  <_<

Case: NZXT H440 CPU: i7 6700K @ 4.0 Cooler: Antec Kuhler H2O 920 Graphics Card: Zotac Mini GTX1070 Ti Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170 K3 RAM: Kingstone Fury 2x8GB Storage: Crucial P1 SSD, Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5, Hitachi - Deskstar 500 3.5" PSU: Corsair Enthusiast 550W 80+ Mouse: Logitech G403 OS: Windows 10 Home 64bit  Audio: ATH-AD500X

Doma is abbreviation of my first name and Supertramp is form movie ''Into the Wild'' as in ''Alexander Supertramp'' B)

The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, someone said to themselves,

“You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I’m just not close enough to get the job done.”

when i was a kid i wanted to play the tuba..... lol its not a very good story

Worked in Iraq for about a year and a half. Was really into Snowboarding around that time. (still enjoy it when i have time). Surrounded by sand and dust, so figured sounded cool. 

Also very easy to tell people the name as well as call out in a game over teamspeak or such.

When I was at school my nickname was newton, that got shortened to Newt and then being an 8 year old I thought super and x were cool. Therefore ended up with SupernewtX

I stole the idea for the name from an RL friend of mine. :P

Gazman - an old nickname I used to be called in school.

afc - The football (US: soccer) team I support. Arsenal.

I dislike the name Gaz and Gazman because of them being names from my childhood that I only permit family to continue using. But I've had the name for 13 years, so I still use it for sentimental reasons.

Gary M. Gadsdon - Don't call me 'Gaz' or 'Gazman' please.

My Website: http://babysimpson.co.uk
My Youtube Channel: http://youtube.com/awwlilmaggie

There was a song Unlamas .. didn't like it with U and changed it to A .. People call me Ananas, ANALmas which is nice.

My name is Chuck.

I dunno where the 38 came from, I came up with the name when I was 8 and have used it ever since. Except in some games where I'm Pvt.Chuckleface

CPU: i3-8100 | Motherboard: ASRock Z370M-itx a/c | GPU: Zotac GTX 1060 6GB AMP! Edition | RAM: Crucial Ballistix DDR4-2400 8GB | Storage: WD Blue 1TB HDD/ Crucial 240GB SSD | PSU: EVGA 750w G2 | Case: Fractal Design Define Nano S | OS: Windows 10 Home

Well, to explain this, I'll have to go back to 2013 when I discovered furries(yes, I'm a fur fag, deal with it), Gari came about from trying to find the word "ginger" in interesting languages, then I found it in Japanese, which is Gari(the "Gar" is like "gar fish" and the "i" is the same as the y in "gary"), the "ferret" part, was from the fact that my character within the fandom is a ferret, which happened to come about from my fascination with ferrets and because I find them adorable, so yeah, that's where my username comes from and is what I'm known as on pretty much everything, apart from one of my youtube channels and related social media pages for that channel.

Might as well post this:

Duncan is my last name, and Bullet is the name brand of my fathers bass boat (Bullet's are one of the fastest bass boats they make) 

So 
Last name+dads boat =Duncanbullet

Operator = because of my interested in special operations and thus spec ops soldiers tend to be called operators 

cowboy= cause i consider myself an cowboy. i wear western attire and i am really into it. 

that's all.