Explain Your Username

DLM_012

"Brigwen"

Some random guy gave this name while I was struggling find a name for my character. So, this is my internet persona.

One day, I will find myself! MY TRUE SELF!!!

My username is based on my character, Trikein Arose, whom I played on the text based online RPG Dragon Realms. Longest running online RPG in world. Beat that geek cred! I sold things for IRL on Onelist so when Gmail came out, I grabbed the username. After that, it was just a handy username that would never be taken on any forum. AKA Hard Harry, Optimus1357 and Tecknowhelp. Wonder if I have bumped into anyone on other forums. Cheers!

Trikein.thumb.jpg.660164355de3c31122ff62

On 2016-01-31 at 6:22 PM, Pneu said:

Mine nickname has been given to me nearly 20y ago by my team mates at basketball club :)

It was derived from my surname which is "Neužil". They have just shortened it to "Neu" and then someone came with idea to add "P" in front and my nickname was born :)

PS: Sorry for my english :) Still got a lot to learn.

do you know that the word ''Pneu'' mean ''Tire'' in french? :)

My username was chosen because...i don't know why i picked that name actually :(

| CPU: Core i7-8700K @ 4.89ghz - 1.21v  Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX Z370-E GAMING  CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 |
| GPU: MSI RTX 3080Ti Ventus 3X OC  RAM: 32GB T-Force Delta RGB 3066mhz |
| Displays: Acer Predator XB270HU 1440p Gsync 144hz IPS Gaming monitor | Oculus Quest 2 VR

13 hours ago, i_build_nanosuits said:

do you know that the word ''Pneu'' mean ''Tire'' in french? :)

My username was chosen because...i don't know why i picked that name actually :(

Not only in french :) I'm well aware of it. In czech language too ;) 

So I was like 4 years old and signing up for some 39 clues thing. So my dad was like what do you want your username to be? And I was like idk so he was like what is your favourite cartoon so I said Bugs Bunny. And then I picked a random number which was 39. So then I went to sign up for Minecraft a couple years later and bugs39 was too short so i just added a 9 and that's how I got my username.

mine gaban88, Space Police Gaban's a character in a children's series that originated from Japan. first show on 1982. fall in love with the hero. and 88 is my birth year.

8 hours ago, bugs399 said:

So I was like 4 years old and signing up for some 39 clues thing. So my dad was like what do you want your username to be? And I was like idk so he was like what is your favourite cartoon so I said Bugs Bunny. And then I picked a random number which was 39. So then I went to sign up for Minecraft a couple years later and bugs39 was too short so i just added a 9 and that's how I got my username.

How old are you?

sgtrecker78 -- sgt recker was the character you played as in battlefield 4 in the main campaign and 78 was derived from the date 7/8/04 was when i built my first gaming pc

Mine is the name of one of my dwarf characters for roleplay.

There is also a '$crooge' handle out there, based on Scrooge McDuck.

We do what we can, because we must.

I dont really remember have been using this since the early 2000s i think, it sounded cool at the time :P

//Case: Phanteks 400 TGE //Mobo: Asus x470-F Strix //CPU: R5 2600X //CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i v2 //RAM: G-Skill RGB 3200mhz //HDD: WD Caviar Black 1tb //SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 250Gb //GPU: GTX 1050 Ti //PSU: Seasonic MII EVO m2 520W

1 hour ago, MagnusGrønstad said:

my username is just my name..

Tja, Magnus!

This username came to me way back in 2009, It was my first username for Minecraft and has stuck with me ever since. At the time I happened to be on my laptop, sitting on a beanbag, eating bacon and coming up with that Minecraft username, and it stuck. Funnily enough, I now own a bacon print beanbag haha.

I started to use this name after I had seen "Tenacious D and the pick of destiny" and noticed he called his guitar by the same name which made me laugh. It also reminds me of one of my favorite Simpsons episodes (Ralph gets a Valentines day card from Lisa) where this song is played at the end of the episode. 705 is tied to the area that I live in and is also the numbers of my birthday (July 05th).

Not sure if I explained mine properly before so I'll explain it again.

My username's origins come from my attitude towards the bad things in life, I don't look at them as a big deal that will end my life and I always find some way to get around them and keep on moving forward. At least on a personal level, anyway. Hence the name: UnbrokenMotion. To me it simply reminds me to keep moving past my obstacles no matter how big or how small they may seem. My own, personal, daily reminder that I can never ignore.

My procrastination is the bane of my existence.

I make games and stuff in my spare time.

I think mine explains itself.

APU: AMD A10-7850K @ 4300MHz (107W)
GPUMSI GTX 970

MOBO: ASRock FM2A58M-VG3+ R2.0

RAM: 8GB G-Skill Ripjaws

On 2/5/2016 at 2:36 AM, WFMB said:

When didnyounsignnupmformIjecrafgt?

Do;t remember, it was like in alpha it was a while later though.