Explain Your Username

DLM_012

Takes one to know one!  B)

Reply if you know what I am...

Sittin' around drunk one night with friends having a good time, when old mate doppy Dale turns to me and says, "Hey cayphed, pass a stubbie."

(That's say: kay-fed) which isn't closely related to my name at all, everyone stopped silently, then all magically concluded that it was a cool nick name, it stuck ever since, I've changed the spelling to better relate to my own name.

It's been my handle for everything ever since.

Typically it's Knave of Spades, Knave do to me thinking of myself as a tricky person, a jester of sorts, and Spades because it's my favorite card suit. It was first thought up because very username with Joker in it was taken.

My Rig

• AMD FX8320 • Asus Poseidon 980ti • MSI 970 Gaming • 16GB Ripjaw Ram • Corsair 750x • 2x 256GB Samsung SSD • 1TB Backup Storage • NZXT440 • Dual BenQ GL2450's •

I was playing this tanks flash game with some friends and this name just came to me...

Mine's not from the hearing disorder.

I was setting up my steam account while eating a cookie for dessert, saw the cookie, made the picture and the name stuck.

Paul Jennings is my spirit animal.

had a shitty xbox gamertag that it gave me, friend suggested midnightwarrior, it was taken, so changed it to midnitewarrior4, and ive used it for everything since

Spoiler

The Ninja (current gaming pc)  Case- h440 red/black cpu- i5-4690k@ 4.3ghz cooler- coolermaster hyper 212 evo moboGigabyte z97x-sli ram- adata xpg v.1 2x4gb 1600mhz gpu- asus strix gtx 970 hdd- wd blue 1tb ssd- kingston hyperx savage 240gb psu- evga 600b peripherals: mouse- razer death adder 2013 keyboard- corsair k70 with chery mx-reds headset- HyperX Cloud 2

my laptop- toshiba satelite p850, cpu- i7-3630qm ram- 8gb 1600mhz hdd- 1tb 5400rpm gpu- Nvidia gt630m 2gb

did you know we have a gun thread ? well we do 

and a car thread ! 

Just a shortened version of my full name Joseph Korczakowski. For fun I stuck "Ok" short for "Okay" infront because it makes a nice rhyme sound

Ok-Joe-K

Kotes is a nickname of a nickname I was given in high school that managed to stick. I found the profile pic online and couldn't pass it up.

Dakota became Kota, and from Kota came Kotes.  :huh:

Find me on Steam! FunkMastaPost

This was the username I used to set up my first youtube account back in 2007 or 2008. I was going through a "phase" at that time with an obsession about wolves. The howling part is obviously from the howling of the wolves and the 101 was because howlingwolf was taken. I've just been too lazy to pick a username for other sites so I just use it on a lot of them. If you see a howingwolf101 elsewhere, say Hi because it's most likely me.

You know how it is, the cow goes "moo", the dog goes "woof" and the gamer goes "The PvP is unbalanced."

Spoiler

Personal Computer: CPU: i7-4790 Mobo: Asrock Z97 Extreme6 Graphics Card: MSI R9-380  Memory: 16GB (8GB x2) G. Skill Sniper Gaming Series PSU: Apevia Warlock 750W Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Series Storage: 240GB SSD (OS) 3TB HDD (data and such) 500 GB SSD (Movies and Large Data Transfers (I'm constantly moving this one around to other computers))

it was originally blörk börg based on vomiting noises and to use something not to my real name related on gmail. the umlaut had to go cause theyre often not available in usernames

it was originally blörk börg based on vomiting noises and to use something not to my real name related on gmail. the umlaut had to go cause theyre often not available in usernames

Could'a done bloerk boerg. That's usually the thing that's done when an umlaut can't be represented accurately.

i7-7700 | Asrock H270M-ITX | Fractal Design Core 500 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX | EVGA GTX 1080 Ti | 850 EVO 500GB | 850 EVO 250GB | WD CavGreen 2TB

EVGA SuperNOVA 550W | Steel Series Elite Prism | Final mouse 2015 | WASD Keyboards V2 (MX Blue) | Acer Predator 1440p 144Hz

Could'a done bloerk boerg. That's usually the thing that's done when an umlaut can't be represented accurately.

i know but it was the suggested thing and i couldnt be bothered changing it

So in my native language, Hindi, the word for salt (namak) comes really, really close to my name (Naman). Hence, Salt. And I fix people's computers, hence, the repair guy.

“Forgive me my nonsense, as I forgive the nonsense of those that think they talk sense.” — Robert Frost

fire axe

then I just decided to flip it around to AxeFire

CybeMist is by unified 2 words. Cyber and Mist

Cyber= Technology/Computers, Internet and all cyber world. 

Mist = mist.(what else did u expected? )
And the name is like, faceless mist flows in cyber world without any restriction  . :)

Getting old is wonderful, when you consider the alternative.

sbc builder stands for small block chevy builder 

the avatar is a 9500 RPM 410 cid all aluminium 950 HP sprint car engine

For many years I built street and racing engines and my best engines were small block chevy engines. I had access to the special parts division of Chevrolet that was not available to the public but I could access this because I worked there. During the time when the real muscle cars were available from the showroom floor, there were many secret codes that you used to have your COPO car built. Central Office Production Order. Here is a link to a picture of a COPO 69 Camaro 427. These were a real handful to drive.

http://brandnewmusclecar.com/copo-427-camaro.html

Lian Li PCV1020 -G1 Assassin X58 - i7 950 - 12 GB DDR3 G Skill Ram - GTX 580 - Intel SSD for gaming - 2TB WD HDD storage

Well I used to play this game called roblox and I remember when I was setting up my account with my dad I accidentally typed Noa instead of Noah (Wow my real name o:) and 3113 because why the hell not. And roblox was one of the first actual video game I ever played. At the time I had no idea how to change my name so it stuck. the iNoa comes from, well, It sounds cool pretty much but I've been using it since 09 so its too late to change it. And the 97 was the first number for my soccer team.

Ariana Grande's Leaked Nudes!!!111!11!

Spoiler

Ayyyyyy

Gaming Rig:     CPU:  i5-4690k  Cooler:  H80i  Mobo:  MSI z97 PC MATE  RAM:  16gb Fury White  Storage:  1TB WD + 120gb Fury SSD  GPU:  GTX 970  Case:  NZXT S340  PSU:  NEX 650W  Keyboard:  K65 RGB  Mouse:  Mionix Naos 7000  Headphones:  ATH-M50x  Monitor:  2x VN248h-P + 1x MG248q  Setup Photo:  (To come)

Mine nickname has been given to me nearly 20y ago by my team mates at basketball club :)

It was derived from my surname which is "Neužil". They have just shortened it to "Neu" and then someone came with idea to add "P" in front and my nickname was born :)

PS: Sorry for my english :) Still got a lot to learn.