So I'm Moving To A Suburb Of Kansas City.

well my gf is lonely from being away from some of her family, so we'll be moving into their "home" for a while then possibly the house next door.

downside? block and a half outside of the fiberhoods D:

well my gf is lonely from being away from some of her family, so we'll be moving into their "home" for a while then possibly the house next door.

downside? block and a half outside of the fiberhoods D:

move a block and half inward :DD

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

That sad, head to the fiber office and see if you can pay them the $300 to run a cable a block and a half just for you. LOL.

I feel for you bro, I feel for you, I lived in,Kansas/Missouri for 23 years, I was born and raised in Topeka Kansas, I have lived in kansas city, kansas, KCMO, St. louis, I love the MO side but the Kansas side, not so much, at least you will be close to a Micro center :) , that is one thing I really miss, but hey I live in Florida now, so I got Tigerdirect when needing something fast.

I wish you the best of luck in KC bro, I really do hope you enjoy your stay there

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

At least  you'll get fiber a lot quicker than those of us on the east and west coast

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

Damn Kansas city is horrible for there crime.. when i did live in Missouri i lived in o'fallon.. Loved it!

That sad, head to the fiber office and see if you can pay them the $300 to run a cable a block and a half just for you. LOL.

my girlfriends father actually already did that for us, i think the office said something about, if they can get so many more people to come to them about it, they'll put a queue up for the lines out there.

something like 20 homes they'll looking for?  can't remember. but its technically raystown, but the fiberhoods are almost touching where i'll be.

I feel for you bro, I feel for you, I lived in,Kansas/Missouri for 23 years, I was born and raised in Topeka Kansas, I have lived in kansas city, kansas, KCMO, St. louis, I love the MO side but the Kansas side, not so much, at least you will be close to a Micro center :) , that is one thing I really miss, but hey I live in Florida now, so I got Tigerdirect when needing something fast.

I wish you the best of luck in KC bro, I really do hope you enjoy your stay there

thanks ^.^ i'm actually going to be moving out of florida, only place i like about this state is orlando, and i live in tampa :( 

At least  you'll get fiber a lot quicker than those of us on the east and west coast

here's to hoping ^.^ it'd be nice to be able to setup a minecraft or cs:go server

Damn Kansas city is horrible for there crime.. when i did live in Missouri i lived in o'fallon.. Loved it!

never heard that kansas city has a bad crime rate. i've lived in chigaco and new orleans. nothing is worse than those places.

thanks ^.^ i'm actually going to be moving out of florida, only place i like about this state is orlando, and i live in tampa :(

I lived in Orlando for almost 2 years, now I live right outside of Tampa, in Zephyrhills LOL, small world we live in bro :), I hate Zyphyrhills, freaking small country bumpkin town, the hole town is full of wannabe's :( When I first moved to Florida, I lived in Jensen Beach,I loved living there, everybody is so cool there and It really feel like you live in Florida, it's very tropical and it's a town were it is a locals, no Tourist :)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

I see were you are you are coming from bro, yeah it would suck to be on the opposite side of Tampa, My work is right next to the Tampa international airport, and there is nothing around that area besides a freaking subway and a pizza joint, What a waste of an area if you ask me lol

I see were you are you are coming from bro, yeah it would suck to be on the opposite side of Tampa, My work is right next to the Tampa international airport, and there is nothing around that area besides a freaking subway and a pizza joint, What a waste of an area if you ask me lol

don't forget the mcdonalds. just south of tampa :P

everything around there is bad mom and pop stores. and i'm not a beach person in the least.

At least you can get it while parts of London are still waiting.

Kansas in the wind...

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

here's to hoping ^.^ it'd be nice to be able to setup a minecraft or cs:go server

Minecraft, possible, but I doubt you'd be able to setup a CS:GO server.

I don't think Google provides you with a Static IP, do they? I thought it would be Dynamic. Please keep us updated on the Fiber situation, most of us are just begging for it now.

Mincecraft, possible, but I doubt you'd be able to setup a CS:GO server.

I don't think Google provides you with a Static IP, do they? I thought it would be Dynamic. Please keep us updated on the Fiber situation, most of us are just begging for it now.

You could always link your IPs to a static address and fix it every month, calling it "maintenance"

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

You could always link your IPs to a static address and fix it every month, calling it "maintenance"

Lol. Too much of a hassle in my opinion.

At least with Minecraft you could use Hamachi and do a "local" Internet connection with other people privately.

Lol. Too much of a hassle in my opinion.

At least with Minecraft you could use Hamachi and do a "local" Internet connection with other people privately.

Ew, hamachi.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

I feel you bro, having fiber just 1 block away, the provider did the same thing to me. There's no fiber on my street, but there is starting from the next block onwards. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

They won't be coming to my state for another two years; and when they do it will probably only be in Seattle :/

They won't be coming to my state for another two years; and when they do it will probably only be in Seattle :/

Two years, lucky. Where I live I'll be lucky to have it in 20 :(

in a companies defense, what else is in washington besides twilight land?

in a companies defense, what else is in washington besides twilight land?

Valve, Microsoft, other big corporations that could benefit from this.

valve and microsoft will already have such a connection. especially valve because of the servers they need to run.

Well by the end of this year I should be getting 1GBPS internet, through NBN..