[Origin] Digital Arcade Sale! Up to 90% Off! (Ends May 14)

Eschew

1065199131_Origin-DigitalArcadeSale.thumb.png.45408dbf776793f2b2351a1114def6f1.png

Origin is having a sale! Distinguished titles such as Dragon Age: Inquisition, Mass Effect (2, 3, and Andromeda), Titanfall 2, and The Sims 4, are going for under $5! Even more are under $10! I am not kidding! Not entirely sure when it started, to be honest, but it's not too late to join in! Unless you're reading this after May 14... In which case, erm, it kinda is too late.

Origin Digital Arcade Sale Link!

Everything (except The Sims 4 expansion bundles) is UNDER $30!

List of Games and Links

Listed prices will be in USD, but Origin is an online store and I'm assuming it will convert to and handle purchases in your local currency.

Spoiler

(Games are sorted in alphabetical order. Bundles take priority, then base games, followed by DLCs and add-on content. Looking for something specific? CTRL-F is your friend.)

Disclaimer 

I am not affiliated with Origin or Electronic Arts in any way, shape, or form, I just thought this sale was really neat. This time, I managed to pick up Dragon Age: Inquisition for "free," thanks to a rather serendipitous $5 reward card I got, hehe. If you found a good deal outta this, awesome. If you know that certain games can be found at way lower prices or for free, please let me know! I'll be sure to add additional notes to the thread.

SourceDigital Arcade Sale on Origin.

正直に生きる、一度きりの人生だから

Keeb Weeb LinksCustom Mechanical Keyboards | #KeebWeebClub

'Chew Builds: Hoshī (PC) | Okashī (PC) | K-4398 (Keeb) | Eighty #391 (Keeb) | R2-968 (Keeb) | MGK64 (Keeb)

13 minutes ago, Eschew said:

Not entirely sure when it started, to be honest, but it's not too late to join in

If only they had some games worth spending any money on...!

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

1 hour ago, WereCatf said:

AC: Odyssey and Far Cry 4 are both pretty good games. Origin, but still

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

4 minutes ago, orbitalbuzzsaw said:

AC: Odyssey and Far Cry 4 are both pretty good games.

I'm not a fan of Ass Creed - games. They're way, WAY too formulaic, designed to push you into microtransactions. It's awful gameplay and at least I am way too keenly aware of the mechanics that are in place to push you into microtransactions to be able to push them aside and ignore them.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

58 minutes ago, WereCatf said:

I'm not a fan of Ass Creed - games. They're way, WAY too formulaic, designed to push you into microtransactions. It's awful gameplay and at least I am way too keenly aware of the mechanics that are in place to push you into microtransactions to be able to push them aside and ignore them.

Odyssey got pretty good reviews IIRC.

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

• (Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag from $13.59.
  • Assassin's Creed Unity from $8.99.

These games I was able to get for free from Ubisoft, (Unity was during the Notre-Dame fire, cant remember if there was a specific reason for Black flag)

• Battlefield 1 from $2.99.
  • Battlefield 1 In the Name of the Tsar from $8.24.
  • Battlefield 1 They Shall Not Pass from $3.44.

I'd double check before buying the DLC for Battlefield 1 (dont get me wrong it's great), but I got basically all of it for free a year after the DLC's came out just for owning the game. Maybe they only did it at that time and haven't done it since?

• STAR WARS Battlefront (Classic, 2004) from $4.99.
  • STAR WARS Battlefront Ultimate Edition from $2.99.
  • STAR WARS Battlefront Deluxe Edition Content from $3.99.
  • STAR WARS Battlefront II (Classic, 2005) from $3.49.
  • STAR WARS Battlefront II from $5.99.
  • STAR WARS Battlefront II: Celebration Edition from $5.74.

I love how the older editions are more expensive than the new ones. BUT!!!! Good news is that they're rebooting multiplayer for PC for Battlefront 1 2004 in celebration of Star wars day (May 4th) however it's only for the steam version which is the same price

https://thenextweb.com/gaming/2020/05/04/star-wars-battlefront-multiplayer-returns-may-the-4th/

https://www.polygon.com/2020/5/1/21244134/original-star-wars-battlefront-multiplayer-steam

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

10 hours ago, WereCatf said:

I was thinking maybe BF4 after I lost access to my other account... or maybe Unravel, but otherwise, yeah pretty much.

9 hours ago, WereCatf said:

I stopped playing AC after Brotherhood or whatever when it already felt way too formulaic. All they've added since then are boats and terrible RPG mechanics. I've gotten 3 or so free from Ubi and I'm likely to never play them.

#Muricaparrotgang

11 hours ago, WereCatf said:

Titanfall 2, especially for 3 bucks is pretty good. The playerbase may be near dead, but its worth it for campaign alone

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler