What was the first video game you ever played?

ViruZ_HUN

Hercules or Counter Strike 1.6, I used to go with my best friend to a gaming place in an apartment in the flat that my friend used to live in and they had like 12 PC's and it was like $2 for 1 hour and we spent endless hours playing Counter Strike 1.6(LAN party-ish) and NFS Carbon, which I think wasn't even purchased lol, we played on CRT monitors and stuff, even though we had similar specced pc's at home at that time

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

Minecraft that was my first pc game. That got me started as a gamer and part of the pc master race.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

It was released before I could even walk or talk, never mind operate a gaming console, however my answer has to be Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts on SNES - It is still probably one of the most difficult games I have ever played.

Super Mario 64. It is the only game that I 100% completed TWICE.

First game would be Contra for the NES, that and Battle City

First PC Game (real game) was Might and Magic VI

If you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking it's stupid.  - Albert Einstein

Age of Empires and Command and Conquer Red Alert 2. Those are still up there in my favorite games

Hecate (main rig)

AMD A10-5800k @4.2ghz | Nvidia 750ti Gtx FTW | 8gb Ram MSI FM2-A75MA-E35 NZXT Source 210 Cosiar CX430 WD Blue 1tb 

Chronos (emulation station)

Pentium 4 2.8ghz 2gb Ram | 250 watt power supply

When DOOM first came out I would hang out at Radio Shack playing it and begged my mom to buy a $2000 IBM just for that game. My mom bought it later that year for the family but most likely to shut me up.

California games for Commodore 64. Man I feel like an old fart, Lol!

What is the first game you played and absolutely loved?

Edit: mine was Gears of War 2, I played the shit out of horde mode, but that was before I knew of the master race. Sadly, no emulator for it yet.

METAL GEAR SOLID 4 and i still fall in love with it

Battlezone - Atari 2600 ...oh wait I hated that game.

first game I absolutely loved was Dune 2

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

Crash Bandicoot. When my friend got the PS1 and I played that game for the first time it just blew my mind.

Surprisingly tough question to answer, I mean I believe Super Mario World was the first game I every played but I was four so I don't think I was old enough to of loved it. If I'm not mistaken, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time would be the first game I ever fell in love with and is actually still my favourite game of all time.

That's a tough one. I can remember little of my childhood because I had two concussions in the last 10 years. I remember playing a lot of Cel Damage Overdrive on the PlayStation 2 at my neighbours. Nice game it was.

The first game I owned myself and fell in love with at a local arcade, was Gran Turismo 4 for the PS2. I still get that nostalgic feeling when I play Gran Turismo 6 on the PS3.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Pokemon Silver, but the battery died on the cartridge, so i played none stop, for 12 hours, as a 6/ 7 year old

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

Definetly Gothic, still searching for a RPG that matches this godly creation. 

Super Mario Bros 3 on NES, it's still awsome.

Mario on a NES at a friend his house was awesome with 2 players.

At home it was Rayman or Crash Bandicoot on the playstation 1

Probably Wolf 3D.

[CPU] Intel i5 4690k @ stock w/ Corsair H100i [Motherboard] Asus Z97-AR [RAM] 16GB Corsair Vengeance [GPU] Asus Strix GTX 970 OC 4GB [Case] Corsair Obsidian Series 750D [Storage] 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD, 3TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 1TB Western Digital Cavier Green HDD [PSU] Corsair CX Series 750M [Display] Dell U2412M [Keyboard] Corsair Vengeance K70 (Cherry MX Red) [Mouse] Zowie FK1 w/ Corsair MM600 Mouse Mat [Sound] Asus Xonar Essence STX, Klipsch ProMedia 2.1, Sennheiser HD558 w/ ModMic [OS] Windows 8.1 64-bit