What was the first video game you ever played?

ViruZ_HUN

Luigis Mansion

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

Simpsons Hit & Run

IKRRRR!!

MY RIG | AMD FX-8320 | COOLER MASTER HYPER 212 EVO | ASUS M5A97 R2.0 | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT 8GB DDR3-1600MHz | WD CAVIAR BLUE 1TB | ASUS RADEON R9 280 3GB DIRECTCU II | CORSAIR 300R | CORSAIR CX 600W 80+ BRONZE | 1x COOLER MASTER SICKLEFLOW 120mm | WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE 64-BIT | DELL S2240M 21.5' 1080p <p> | G602 | G710+ MOBILE| ONEPLUS ONE 64GB RUNNING OXYGENOS  | NEXUS 4 16GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP | NEXUS 7 2013 32GB RUNNING LOLLIPOP

man there is some young ass members in here, freaking gears of war 2!

earlyest speedball 2 on the c64

then doom collection on the ps1

notables

• metal gear solid
  • GTA 3 and san andras
  • gears of war
  • cod 4
  • fallout
  • oblivion

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

Portal 2.

Brony for LIFE!!!

/)^3^(\ RD FTW
Daily carry: HTC one M8, pebbe steel PBD, nexus 7 2013

Legend of Zelda: A Link To The Past

Am I the only one around here who really doesn't like pcpartpicker?
I also like Ubisoft and Origin/EA          
Guess I'm just odd that way.

HATER OF MAIL IN REBATES!

C&C: Red Alert

I was 8 when this game came out and had already been gaming pretty regularly for 2 years or so, but this is the game I can remember sprinting off the the school bus to get inside and play.

i7-5820k  |  MSI X99S SLI-Plus  |  4x4GB HyperX 2400 DDR4  |  Sapphire Radeon R9 295X2  |  Samsung 840 EVO 1TB x2  |  Corsair AX1200i  |  Corsair H100i  |  NZXT H440 Razer

Crash Bandicoot 2 or GTA 2 both on PS1. 

They were so fun.

PC Master Race reporting in.

Win 95.

Toy Story. It was my first PC game and my first love at 9 years or so old. Well no, I think I had getten my first crush by then, but close enough!

Play the greatest game ever. TF2. http://www.teamfortress.com/

Metal Gear Solid for the Playstation. Love that game and still play it on my original Playstation.

Crash Bandicoot is a close second.

Console: Banjo Kazooie on N64

PC: Commander Keen

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Star wars battlegrounds, or maybe the emporers new groove video game. Star wars was more fun but I played emporers new groove first.

Spongebob: Battle for Bikini Bottom on the original Xbox. :D 

Super Mario Bros 3 on Nintendo 8-bit console. That was the first thing that i cracked open, when i got the console. And i just fell in love that world right away.

Failure is not an option!

PC Master Race reporting in.

Win 95.

Toy Story. It was my first PC game and my first love at 9 years or so old. Well no, I think I had getten my first crush by then, but close enough!

That was actually very good game on that time. I also love'd when it come to PC. I was so frustrated because i did not have ever time to finish on full. Because back then we have time limit on PC. :D

Failure is not an option!

Pokemon yellow, I completed the entire thing and then my cousin wiped my save file and started a new one.

Never forgiven him :(

Mine would have be half life a pretty great game might play a re-run of this game again soon.

That was actually very good game on that time. I also love'd when it come to PC. I was so frustrated because i did not have ever time to finish on full. Because back then we have time limit on PC. :D

Yeah I get what you mean. I didn't really have time limits, but I couldn't play all day. I don't think I even wanted to. There was school. Playing outside. The Arthur cartoons after school. Eating. Playing Toy Story. Church and then Sleep. Busy busy carefree childhood days.

Play the greatest game ever. TF2. http://www.teamfortress.com/