Are you getting Titanfall after having tried its beta?

beta didnt even worked for me i was not able to connect to any server since then i didnt even watch any gameplay or livestream so no not in close future

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

I don't know. 

I went from not caring at all, to really considering a purchase.

Defo not a preorder, I'd rather wait a little after launch to make sure its still smooth and see how the game expands on the beta.

So between preorder/waiting for a sale for me.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

it was fun. i'll have to see the full game and maybe look at other games like watch dogs before i buy a game.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Pre-ordered from ozgameshop for $25 cheaper than Origin, ain't even mad.

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

I'll probably get it on release. I'm not entirely sure about the AI in the game modes. It feels like a filler to make the maps not seem as empty.. I'd prefer it if they bumped up the pilot limit but somehow restricted how many titans can be up at a time. That way we could even easily see 12 v 12 with 6 titans on each team up at most.

The game feels too empty and with the parkour stuff (which is amazing) it's very hard to find people to kill at times. 

I didn't play the beta (was just really busy recently), but I watched a lot of gameplay and reviews on it and thought it seemed like a lot of fun.  I will probably wait until after release for a while to make sure it is good (I am still loving BF4 so no need to rush into another game) and to wait for a sale.

You're talking to an owner of the Collectors edition. Yes, I'd say I'm getting one  :lol:

The gameplay overall runs really smooth and I love the gunplay. The Smart Pistol will get annoying after a while, but when there are more weapons released into the game it'll be awesome.

//ccap

Pretty close to release I would say. Maybe a little later. I didn't even finish the tutorial and I love it.

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

I just wanted to say thank you for putting a lot of scenarios in the poll. I hate when people do like 2 options and neither are even close to applying to my situation.

The game itself was fun, but I see it as a game i go to play for an hour between stints of Battlefield 4. The game also brings out the inner "cod-kid" in me, which is never fun to experience. Its a great game, i hope it does well. I'll buy it if it goes under $25.

could still be a major fuckup with EA behind it.  The beta's fun, not fun enough for me to pre-order it though, but I don't think any game is

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

The game itself was fun, but I see it as a game i go to play for an hour between stints of Battlefield 4. I'll buy it if it goes under $25.

Same goes for me. but in my case it's CSGO. 

To be honest, I think it's not worth the $60 price. 

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" - Dan Stanford

Project Sandrock (Ended): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/75-project-sandrock/

Project Murasame Liger (WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/400-project-murasame-liger/

as I mentioned in the other thread, it's not worth the $60 price tag for me. 

it's a game that I go to play for an hour between my CSGO sessions.  :D

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" - Dan Stanford

Project Sandrock (Ended): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/75-project-sandrock/

Project Murasame Liger (WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/400-project-murasame-liger/

I might when it is like less than 10$ or something. 

Corsair 5000D / Intel Core i7 12700k / Noctua NH-D15 / MSI Z690 Pro-Wifi DDR4 / RTX 3080 Ti Founder's Edition / 16GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 MHz / EVGA SuperNova 650w / Samsung 850 Pro EVO 256GB / ADATA SX8200 Pro / MSI Mag 274QRF-QD / LG CX 55" / Logitech G-Pro Wireless

I don't know. 

I went from not caring at all, to really considering a purchase.

Defo not a preorder, I'd rather wait a little after launch to make sure its still smooth and see how the game expands on the beta.

So between preorder/waiting for a sale for me.

oh god i remember preordering bf4.. that was a bad idea

I get free game download cards from work (those ones you get when you buy video cards), so I'll either wait for those or a sale. It was a lot of fun, but I don't think it's good enough to justify forking over more than a few dollars.

Intel Core i7-5930K | Noctua NH-D15S | ASUS X99-M WS | 32GB (4 x 8GB) G.Skill Ripjaws V 2666MHz | MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6G | Samsung 850 Pro 512GB | Seasonic 660XP2 | Phanteks Enthoo EVOLV

LG 34UM95-P w/ Ergotron MX  | O2/ODAC | Audioengine A5+ w/ AS8 | Sennheiser HD 598 | Ducky Shine 3 | Cooler Master Storm Spawn

ill see what its like when its released, then, if its good and EA dont _____it up, ill get it when its on sale :P

MotherBoard: Asus Z87 Gryphon CPU: i5 4670k CPU Cooler: NZXT Kraken X41 GPU: Asus Radeon R9 290 DCUII RAM: Kingston HyperX Fury 1866 2x4GB

PSU: Corsair HX650v2 SemiModular Storage: Kingston HyperX 3k 120GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB Case: Corsair Obsidian 350D mATX Monitor: Samsung S24D590PL Keybord: Ducky Shine Zero Cherry  Red Mouse: Corsair Raptor M45

na its not very fun and it looks horrible, like offensively bad.

Cpu:4670k- at stock.... for now Gpu:r9-280x crossfire Cooler:KrakenX40 MB:mpower SP Ram:8gb hyperX beast 

not in a milion years ,,,,it sucks .

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

What has gaming come to when two out of five options you can think of involves pre-ordering and NONE say "yeah if reviews are good and they keep their launch promises".

I am almost definitely buying it, no I am not necessarily going to wait for a sale, but I AM going to wait for guarantees. Like everyone should.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I don't even know why people like the game so much, I guess that is only personal preference. But still, the game looks like it doesn't live the hype and looks like the same as always.