What's your mobile data plan?

Alessandro8

Hi, I am new here and after seen a LMG clip ( cut of telecom prices), I'd like to know how much do you pay for mobile services...

I'm Italian and here is fairly cheap.

At the moment I'm paying 5,99€ for 50Gb data per month and unlimited calls and text with a speed limit of 30mbps ( with Ho mobile - a low cost brand of Vodafone). 

Landline the price is about 30€ for every speed

Thank you

10 GB and insurance, $115 CDN ($82 USD) after taxes. S9+, Virgin Mobile.

Welcome to Canada. 

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

Here in the UK:

I have 3 (a phone carrier)

Samsung Galaxy Note10+ 5G

Unlimited Texts

Unlimited Minutes

24GB Data

£36 a month / 44.90 USD

Make sure to quote me @Meowster  so that I see your reply

I love my job, being a sysadmin. It's very fun 

15 hours ago, Andreas Lilja said:

10 GB and insurance, $115 CDN ($82 USD) after taxes. S9+, Virgin Mobile.

Welcome to Canada. 

The phone is included? Anyway is really expensive...

16 hours ago, Alessandro8 said:

At the moment I'm paying 5,99€ for 50Gb data per month and unlimited calls and text with a speed limit of 30mbps ( with Ho mobile - a low cost brand of Vodafone).

24€/month for a plan, where phone-calls or SMS-messages aren't strictly unlimited, but where they cap the daily cost of them to 1€, ie. I could talk 24 hours in a day and it'd cost me 1€. Also, 100/100 data, with zero data-cap at all, no matter how many terabytes a month I spent. Since I never call anyone or send SMS, but I use Internet all the time, this plan works just peachy for me.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

I feel I am way overpaying

£10 a month and I get 16GB data, texts and calls inside country are unlimited, outside expensive. Bill is capped at £15 whatever which is nice.

I bought the phone myself so no extra costs.

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

In USA. iPhone 11 with 50 USD a month for “unlimited” data and also unlimited talk and text. With certain events happening right now I’m also getting 20GB of data for mobile hotspot a month for no extra charge.

CPU: i7 9700K GPU: MSI RTX 2080 SUPER VENTUS Motherboard: ASRock Z390 Phantom Gaming 4 RAM: 16GB ADATA XPG GAMMIX D10 3000MHz Storage: ADATA SU630 480GB + Samsung 860 EVO 1TB + Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe 1TB + WD Blue 1TB PSU: HighPower 80+ Gold 650W Case: Slate MR Mirror Finish OS: Windows 11 Pro Monitor: Dell S2716DGR 27" Mouse: Logitech G300s Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Cherry MX Brown Speakers: Bose Companion 2 Series III Headset: HyperX Cloud Revolver Microphone: Razer Seiren X

here in the UK on three, I get unlimited data, calls and texts for £20 a month on a 12 month rolling sim only contract. That also includes their roaming package that lets me use my data abroad in something like 50+ countries for no extra charge.

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

On 4/9/2020 at 1:58 PM, Alessandro8 said:

Hi, I am new here and after seen a LMG clip ( cut of telecom prices), I'd like to know how much do you pay for mobile services...

I'm Italian and here is fairly cheap.

Landline the price is about 30€ for every speed

Thank you

United States

- Verizon

- "Unlimited" Talk & Text in Canada/Mexico (4G LTE capped at 25GB/month)

- 15GB Hotspot

- 3 Lines for ~$120 (one line is paid separate so it's essentially $80 for myself and spouse)

- Military discount applied

- All phones paid for outright with third party insurance ($17/month)

T-Mobile One plan. Unlimited text, data and calling for $70 a month. Exactly $70 a month. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

Two lines, I have an IPhone 8 I’m one month from making the last payment on, and the other line is an iPhone that was bought used. 2gb of data, but there’s always roll-over since both phones are used on wi-fi most of the time. $130 a month, but that’ll go down to $99 starting in June. Not great, but AT&T has the best coverage around here and neither of the phones are unlocked.

My Current Setup:

AMD Ryzen 5900X

Kingston HyperX Fury 3200mhz 2x16GB

MSI B450 Gaming Plus

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

EVGA RTX 3060 Ti XC

Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB

WD 5400RPM 2TB

EVGA G3 750W

Corsair Carbide 300R

Arctic Fans 140mm x4 120mm x 1

Aussie, I pay 15 kangaroo nuggets for 3GB a month with rollover and unlimited everything else.  I don't use that much data so I have about 12Gb in the bank to use whenever.  If I ever do need more data I can go all the way up to 45 kangaroo nuggets and get 48GB with the same rollover deal.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Sweden.

Roughly equivalent to US$35/month for 20 GB/month, unlimited free calls and texts, free roaming within the EU/EEA area (same 20 GB limit). No speed limits - you always get the maximum the network can deliver to you at that time and location.

I could get an unlimited plan for around US$60, but I'm never even close to using 20 (usually 3-8), so no point. I've got fiber straight into my apartment, so I don't have much need for mobile data.

MB: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Master | CPU: AMD Ryzen R9 3900X | CPU cooler: Corsair iCue H150i RGB PRO XT | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 64 GB (4x16) DDR4-3600 CL18 LPX | GPU: Zotac RTX 3080 Trinity OC + Palit RTX 2080 Ti GamingPro OC | SSD: 2 x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1 TB NVMe + Kingston A400 480 GB + Samsung QVO860 1 TB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 1000 W Gold | Case: be quiet! Silent Base 801 | Displays: BenQ PD3200U @ 3840x2160 + ASUS ROG Strix XG32VQ @ 2560x1440 | Keyboard: Corsair K68 RGB Cherry MX Red | Mouse: Logitech MX Master 2S

US

AT&T Next

iPhone XS Max 64GB

Unlimited talk, text, and data.  

First Responders Discount applied

$104 after taxes.  That both data and phone.

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

I use very little data and was sick of paying $50/mo for 2 GB Verizon plan (that was WITH employer discount). Switched to Mint mobile (MVNO on T-Mobile network) to give them a shot. It's prepaid, but works out to $15/mo for 3 GB data and unlimited talk/text. Been working well so far as I have good T-Mobile coverage where I live.

Hard to find deals on single line plans and I don't want to pay for unlimited data I won't use.

United States.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

On 4/10/2020 at 12:02 PM, EL02 said:

$10 for 23GB of 4g data and some sms and calls because of coronavirus. Normally i get 19GB for $10.

What provider and country?

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

41 minutes ago, RAS_3885 said:

What provider and country?

Albtelecom, Albania. But that is kinda a lot when considering that you can get 15 or even 30mbps fiber connection with $12.