I'm looking for bass heavy earphones at a medium price range.

BuscusBros

Im looking for some medium priced earphones that are very bass heavy (I listen to electronic music).

Im looking for ones that are no more than 200$ (give or take 20 dollars). Could you help me out?   :lol:

Can't you buy some better quality headphones then use an EQ? Most headphones above $200 start to move away from the bass heavy stuff anyway (I think) 

I've heard the new Razer earphones are pretty base heavy. Can't remember what they're called though 

Can't you buy some better quality headphones then use an EQ? Most headphones above $200 start to move away from the bass heavy stuff anyway (I think) 

I've heard the new Razer earphones are pretty base heavy. Can't remember what they're called though 

Razer Hammerheads. They're nice. I like em

XB700s by Sony

theyve gone up in price.

get the XB-500s

i can personally attest to them. the HEAVIEST bass you will ever find. bar none. 

Big Bertha3570k @ 4.5GhzASRock Fatal1ty Z777970 DCUII TOP EVGA GTX 780Swiftech H220 w/ NF-F1216GB RAM128GB Kingston HyperX 3K1TB Western Digital Black40GB Western Digital Raptor 10K PeripheralsMionix 3200 MouseCMStorm Quickfire Rapid w/ Cherry MX Blues2 x Dell U2713HM AudioAsus ROG Orion Pro HeadsetSony XB-500AKG K240Bose AE2i​Fiio E10

Samsung Galaxy S45.0" 1920x1080p Super AMOLED screen16GB Storage2600 mAh battery1.9Ghz quad-core Krait CPU2GB RAMCyanogenMod CameraNikon D310018x55mm NIKKOR VR Lens14.2 MP

Razer Forged edition? HAHAHA What a joke!!

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

beats. lol everyone is gonna h8 me for this comment xD

hellooooooooo

Surprised no one mentioned the Audio Technica M50s. I Like my ue6000s personally. with they noise canceling on they hit pretty good and sound great. with it off its more natural and balanced but still on the warm side. Any Mainstream hip hop headphone has alot of bass too. I.E Beats, Sol Republic, Monster Headphones. So do most DJ headphones.

I have the Razer Hammerhead pro's and they are base heavy. I got mine for 55 dollars on amazon.

AS soon a s I workout how to strap these bastards to my head where laughin'

Hpim3339.jpg

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Earphones, not headphones

I wasnt recommending those... I was laughing at what a scam they are..

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

I wasnt recommending those... I was laughing at what a scam they are..

Ah, I see. I thought that you thought I was recommending them xD

Ah, I see. I thought that you thought I was recommending them xD

Gotta agree its a scam xD

AS soon a s I workout how to strap these bastards to my head where laughin'

Hpim3339.jpg

You took the parts "bass" and "heavy" quite literally

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

there are a pair of manafacturer refurb denon d600 on ebay now for 240 shipped, if youre interested i can tell you what these sound like when they get here buy the reviews say theyre bass heavy and good sound quality

Razer Hammerheads or BOSE IE2 (or MIE2/MIE2i if you want mobile support) and use an EQ.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

CPU: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz with NH-D14 | RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz | Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VI Hero | GPU: SLI GTX780 Windforce | SSD: Samsung 840 Pro | HDD: WD Black | PSUEVGA SuperNova 1300W | Case: Fractal Define R4 | Monitor: X-Star DP2710 1440p @ 96Hz | Mouse: DeathAdder  | Keyboard: CM Storm CherryMX Red | Headset: Kraken Pro | Headphones: HE-400