what headphones do i buy?

Tinchozz
Go to solution Solved by RasmusDC,

if we are talking cheap the Creative Aurvana Live if you still can get a hand on these, those are extremely good for the price. i know Zeos looked at the newer ones, can´t remember what he said about them.

i bought them shortly after launch so a LOOONG time ago.. they still sound GREAT, have so many other headphones today, but i still recommend these, to people. 

had the older ones, they were 30-40bucks at the time new, with Fostex OEM design, also used in the Denons 40mm GREAT headphones.

D1001 Denon vs CAL 1 taken apart

https://www.innerfidelity.com/content/creative-aurvana-live-classic-reincarnate-page-2

Hi guys! i'm searching a good pair of budget headphones for general use on my pc. i saw these 3 pairs that look good to me, but i'm not able to find almost any review of them so i don't really know wich one to pick

-Audio Technica Ath Ax1is

-Senheiser HD201

-Audio Technica Ath-avc200

wich one shoud i pick? any recommendations? 

I'd get something used tbh. I've found tons of used 598s for around $50.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

10 minutes ago, Tinchozz said:

Hi guys! i'm searching a good pair of budget headphones for general use on my pc. i saw these 3 pairs that look good to me, but i'm not able to find almost any review of them so i don't really know wich one to pick

-Audio Technica Ath Ax1is

-Senheiser HD201

-Audio Technica Ath-avc200

wich one shoud i pick? any recommendations? 

Pick the cheapest one and your set.

15 minutes ago, Tinchozz said:

-Senheiser HD201

I have a pair of H4.40's and they sound great. Mind you thats the bluetooth model. But id say Senheiser is a good choice. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

2 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

I'd get something used tbh. I've found tons of used 598s for around $50.

the problem with the used market where i live is that 2nd hand stuff for some reason sells at the same price than retail unfortunaly

if we are talking cheap the Creative Aurvana Live if you still can get a hand on these, those are extremely good for the price. i know Zeos looked at the newer ones, can´t remember what he said about them.

i bought them shortly after launch so a LOOONG time ago.. they still sound GREAT, have so many other headphones today, but i still recommend these, to people. 

had the older ones, they were 30-40bucks at the time new, with Fostex OEM design, also used in the Denons 40mm GREAT headphones.

D1001 Denon vs CAL 1 taken apart

https://www.innerfidelity.com/content/creative-aurvana-live-classic-reincarnate-page-2