Algorithm Building and other Various Programming Questions

Wictorian

So with which software can I create an algorithm?

also how can I implement it onto the code? I mean is it just for the coder to understand the problem better or can I put it on my code, if yes how?

1 minute ago, Wictorian said:

also how can I implement it onto the code? I mean is it just for the coder to understand the problem better or can I put it on my code, if yes how?

An algorithm is something you create/develop to solve a particular problem. Any algorithm can be implemented in pretty much any programming language. Some languages are better/worse for solving particular classes of problems, but in general any language can do anything.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

An algorithm can be made in any programming language, to do near anything.

See it simply as a simple input-output machine.

You give it some input (for example what a user likes) and have it give output (for example, videos to recommend a user).

In that sense, almost any programming language will be able to create an algorithm.

The way you use it in your program will depend entirely on how you intend to use it and what you need out of it.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 hour ago, Wictorian said:

I'm a little confused about what you are actually asking for: Are you looking for diagramming software with the ability to convert a diagram into an executable program?

ENCRYPTION IS NOT A CRIME

Well, I think you got me wrong. I am talking about making a flow chart and by implementing does it have some other method that traditional coding (for example I heard pseudo but don't know what that is).

I'm still not entirely sure what you're asking. Do you think you could describe it in a bit more detail?

Pseudo code is "mock" code. Meaning, something you write down that looks like code but isn't an actual programming language. It is often used to illustrate a solution, because it can be easier to read and write than a full-text description or actual code. It is an aide, similar to a flow chart. If a flow chart is a visual representation of a process, pseudo-code is a textual representation of an implementation that is more detailed but still not the actual thing. Both can be used to outline an algorithm that a developer then needs to implement.

I mean how can I make a flowchart? What software can ı use? Also to put it in the code, it has nothing different than traditional coding but just a visual representation, right? 

There are all kinds of tools to draw flowcharts:

https://thedigitalprojectmanager.com/flowchart-software/

There are tools to generate code from them:

http://www.flowgorithm.org/

As someone who has created flowcharts, written (technical) specifications and is a developer: Don't expect too much from such tools.

No matter how detailed your flowchart is, you're not going to add every possible detail into it (like error handling) because it'll be an unreadable mess. It is a high level overview of the process you want to have without all the nitty gritty details.

Even a very detailed technical specification is never going to cover every scenario and every little detail. A specification is more about "what" and not the "how". That's the developer's job and expertise to figure out.

Just asking for a list including literally all languages supported by android studio

Android studio is based on jetbrains intellij. Because of this, I am pretty sure whatever plug-ins and language supported by intellij will be supported in Android studio. 

In any case, you can make Android app without using Android studio. You can use tools and frameworks like xmarian, react native, flutter ect. Android studio is the native technology stack for Android development though and all other frameworks in other languages seem to rely on it as dependencies. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

For algorithm design, I tend to use pseudo code. 

I have been googling common algorithm like bellman-Ford and such and then just reword it for my homeworks. Sometimes I don't entirely get how the algorithm worked and I would just bullshit. Enough to convince the TA to give me partial credits... Anyways, it is much more helpful to have visual representation on how it works than to read it in code, pseudo or not. 

khan academy is a great resource

https://www.khanacademy.org/computing/computer-science/algorithms

Go on leetecode if you are learning this for job interviews and such. I can guaranteed you that data structures and alogrithms will be the major big topics that companies will ask you to solve in technical interviews. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

On 1/1/2020 at 8:39 AM, wasab said:

Android studio is based on jetbrains intellij. Because of this, I am pretty sure whatever plug-ins and language supported by intellij will be supported in Android studio. 

In any case, you can make Android app without using Android studio. You can use tools and frameworks like xmarian, react native, flutter ect. Android studio is the native technology stack for Android development though and all other frameworks in other languages seem to rely on it as dependencies. 

What is jetbrains intellij

Basically what is react, native and reactnative?

And are they apart from a language? İf yes then what exactly are they?

React (is a java library) + native (is a word) = React Native (is a framework built by facebook)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

React is a JS library designed to create the View part of your website.  React Native builds upon React and allows you to create a native application for Android and iOS devices.

Native apps are build specifically for that platform using its native language (Java for Android, Objective-C for iOS, etc.).  React Native essentially allows you to build an application using JavaScript + React and then have it "compiled" into its native language.

Just now, Wictorian said:

What is objective?

Objective-C is a superset built on top of the C language which allows it to perform object orientation which is not built into C.

What engine can I use for 3d development with what language and IDE-compiler? Mostly for android but might launch for pc and ios in the future.

2 minutes ago, Wictorian said:

fır android

Then the language must be either Java or Kotlin. As a framework maybe unity?

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Just now, Sauron said:

Then the language must be either Java or Kotlin. As a framework maybe unity?

Will use Java then, however how can I also work with unity since it uses c#? 

How can I publish a game on facebook, Also what formats do they accept? For example can I publish an unity project or an android app?