What Is The Best Game You Have Ever Played?

Best Game: Probably Minecraft :D

Best FPS: BF3

Best RPG: I think Diablo 3 and Star Wars Episode 1 The Phantom Menace ;)

QC

Ratchet & Clank for PS2

Original Sonic

GTA: 3 - 4

The Witcher 2

NFS Underground 2

"An Excellent Signature"

The "Best" game to me has to be something that I can pick up and play over and over. With that being said, it would have to be a tie...

Super Metroid

Castlevania: Symphony of the Nights

Shadow of the Colossus

These three games have yet to be surpassed in my book. 

The Legend of Zelda : Ocarina of Time. There has never been a better game, I was so immersed in that Game.

Bought a N64 a few years back just to play it again.

I think (at least for me) its impossible to list one game as my best game ever. In no particular order I would list the following as my favourite games from memory.

Metal Gear Solid 4 on PS3

Crysis 1 on PC

Crysis 3 on PC

Battlefield 3 on PC

BioShock on PC

BioShock Infinate on PC

Skyrim with mods on PC

Fallout 3 on PC

Metroid Prime on GameCube

Resident Evil on PSX and remake on GameCube

Diablo 1,2 and 3

All of the Half-life games on PC

The Witcher 2 on PC

I love all these games equally and could play them each for months on end. They all have replay ability which I find important.

Age of Empire 2, Command and Conquer Generals, funny that my two favourite games ever are RTS and I don't play this type of games anymore...

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare, Such A Great Game (W/O Hackers That Is)

Shenmue 2...maybe Shenmue 1.

Harvest Moon special edition for PS2 loved it

The Battlefield, Half Life, and Far Cry series. 

Legend of Zelda: ocarina of time for N64.. Best game ever made

SYSTEM SPECS

CPU> Intel 4790k< GPU> EVGA GTX970< SSD> Crucial MX200 250Gb< HDD> Seagate Barracuda 2Tb<
Cooling> Corsair H100i< Case> Corsair Air 540< PSU> Seasonic X-Series 650W< RAM> 8Gb Kingston HyperX<

Hard to choose...

But i would say Assassin's Creed II, The Elder Scrools V: Skyrim, Dishonored, Far Cry 3, Tomb Raider 2013.

Signatures are stupid.

Ultima Online...still play on a freeshard :/

I don't think I've played many brilliant games in terms of story, but far cry 3 would come close to a favorite. Arma 2 DayZ mod is my favorite in terms of enjoyment/multiplayer fun :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

N64 Goldeneye, all the way.

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

Witcher 2. Must have played it through at least 3 times now.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

CoD 4 or Star Wars: Battlefront 1 or Kingdom Hearts 2. Just noticed that those are three completely different games from each other but ok. 

This is such a hard question. I'm going to take "best game" as most enjoyment I have gotten out of a game. If that's the case, I think its a toss up between GTA 1 & Resident Evil. GTA because of the freedom you got which resulted in many all nighters with my cousins playing the shit out of this game. Resident Evil had the story line to really immerse you into the game. Plus I'll never forget the first time I played it. Great feeling of pulling out a shotgun and blowing a zombie to bits while getting the shit scared out of you when the dogs burst through the windows. Fantastic game!

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Counter-Strike 1.6 I still play it until now

Where am I? What is this place?

Metroid series definitely got me into gaming, back when I was younger and played Fusion and Prime. Since then I've gotten every Metroid game in some form. Mostly original format, but Super Metroid is on Virtual Console and Metroid is the NES Classic version.

Mirror's Edge gets an honorable mention. I love that game to death. The near future dystopia, combined with striking art, the flow of movement, and skill based gameplay makes it just a plain enjoyable game. It's been my "chillout" game for sometime now.

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790S 3.2/4.0 GHz  GPU: HIS AMD Radeon R9 285 2GB GDDR5  Motherboard: ASUS Pro Gamer H97  RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz  

PSU: NZXT HALE82 700W  Cooler: ZALMAN CNPS5X Performa  Case: NZXT H230 

Single player story? Bioshock Infinite/Portal 1 & 2

Multiplayer wise, 100% Counter-strike 1.6/Source/GO (They're basically the same thing just iterations for graphics mostly) I've put over 900 hours across all 3. >> It's not alot compared to WoW (Over like 4,000 hours) but it's always been my go to game if i'm bored. Love it. :D