What Is The Best Game You Have Ever Played?

Dark Souls. Got it on the PC when it came out, although the port was pretty terrible, I still had an amazing time, and I don't mind saying that is my favorite game released in the last decade. 

I can't narrow it to just one game but best games are:

Mass Effect 1, 2 & 3(despite its flaws)

Witcher 2 (witcher 1 wasn't so good but had to play it through so i can play 2)

Max Payne 3

Skyrim

Max Payne 3 could be the best of the bunch, storytelling, music & gameplay are excellent.

Next games that i'm waiting are Witcher 3, Metro: Last Light & Cyberpunk 2077

MGS3: Snake eater. That game has it all.

It even has an awesome theme song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CbFAZ2ztlE

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Hmm... Best mmo: Silkroad online/Blade & soul. Best fps BF3/Bioshock Infinite.

Intel i5 3570k | MSI GTX 670 Power Edition/OC SLI | Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB | Fractal Design Newton R2 650W | NZXT Switch 810 SE Gun Metal | BenQ 24" XL2420T 120Hz | Corsair K90  | Logitech G500 / Logtitech Performance MX | Sennheiser PC 360 | Asus Xonar DGX | NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision 2 Wireless Kit

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, pretty much made me addicted to games, and is the reason I play games today :D

no clue. I have honestly never completed a games single player. I do play a heap of CS though.

I have also recently been playing an awesome new game that's in closed BETA called 'Loadout'.

The first step to insanity is believing in your sanity.

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin, pretty much made me addicted to games, and is the reason I play games today :D

Oh my god! i remember when you'd play through that game, you'd always find a new way of playing it no matter how many times you played through it!

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Its really hard for me to answer, but for mmo its got to be Ultima Online (closely followed by WoW in the burning crusade days), for FPS definetly battlefield 2 and for a single player game, Half Life 2.

the best game is always the next game

Street Rod was AMAZING back in the day, for a kid growing up watching grease and American graffiti

The game that pulls me in the most is Dayz

Its all about those volumetric clouds

For me, there's a number of games which I do still play, hence, they are the best for me:

HL2 + Ep1 + Ep2

Giants Citizen Kabuto

Dead Space 1 and 2

Black Hawk Down

Serious Sam TFE + TSE

UT3

Bioshock

Main Rig: AMD AM4 R9 5900X (12C/24T) + Tt Water 3.0 ARGB 360 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Xtreme | 2x 16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3600C16 | XFX MERC 310 RX 7900 XTX | 256GB Sabrent Rocket NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 3.0 (OS) | 4TB Lexar NM790 NVMe M.2 PCIe4x4 | 2TB TG Cardea Zero Z440 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD | 2TB Samsung 860 QVO SATA SSD | 6TB WD Black HDD | CoolerMaster H500M | Corsair HX1000 Platinum | Topre Type Heaven + Seenda Ergonomic W/L Vertical Mouse + 8BitDo Ultimate 2.4G | iFi Micro iDSD Black Label | Philips Fidelio B97 | C49HG90DME 49" 32:9 144Hz Freesync 2 | Omnidesk Pro 2020 48" | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

2nd Rig: AMD AM4 R9 3900X + TR PA 120 SE | Gigabyte X570S Aorus Elite AX | 2x 16GB Patriot Viper Elite II DDR4 4000MHz | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | 500GB Crucial P2 Plus NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen 4.0 (OS)2TB Adata Legend 850 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 |  2TB Kingston NV2 NVMe M.2 PCIe Gen4x4 | 4TB Leven JS600 SATA SSD | 2TB Seagate HDD | Keychron K2 + Logitech G703 | SOLDAM XR-1 Black Knight | Enermax MAXREVO 1500 | 64bit Win11 Pro 23H2

I dont think its possible to answer. Runescape?

I think my vote goes to Runescape. Its not my favorite game by any means but thats not the question here.

Im talking Runescape of ye olden days... like early 2000's. It had everything, clans, battles, PVP, co-op, single player, quests, mini games, skills, magic, swords, bows... And then they topped it off by having a percentage of the entire game free. You werent penalized that much if at all for playing free and when the time came that you wanted more you could just pay a subscription which wasnt much, but unlocked so much more content.

Jagex really nailed it with Runescape back in the day.

Super Mario brothers for NES,and Super Mario world for SNES ;)

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Pac-Man CE DX because reasons.

Laws only govern the honest.

I spent a ridiculous amount of time playing Pokemon Blue on the Gameboy Colour. Although I would say Rome: Total War edges it. (R2:TW can't come quick enough!!)

PC Specs: i7 4770k @ 4.3Ghz 1.165v, Corsair H100i + 2x SP120 PE in Pull, Asus ROG Maximus VII Hero, 8GB Kingston Hyper-X Genesis 1600mhz, X-fire Sapphire HD7950 3GB OC Dual X Edition, Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium - Fatal1ty, 60GB OCZ Agility 3, 120GB OCZ Agility 3, 480GB Seagate 600 Series, 1TB WD Caviar Black, Corsair TX850, CM Storm Trooper, Win 7 Pro. Peripherals: Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Keyboard, Logitech G700S Mouse, Sennheiser G4ME ONE Headset, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 Speakers. Phone: HTC One M8.

Its hard to decide on my absolute favorite but my top would probably be (In no particular order)...
-WItcher 2
-Dark Souls
​-Metal Gear Solid series (I liked them all!) 
-Dota 2 (My favorite multiplayer game)

the best game is always the next game

Street Rod was AMAZING back in the day, for a kid growing up watching grease and American graffiti

The game that pulls me in the most is Dayz

street rod was that the game where you opened up the newspaper bought cars and swapped around carbs and transmissions on cars then went and raced for pink slips all in 16 bit format? 

bioshock infinite is not the best but I can't get that game out of my head. 

I look back fondly at star wars rebellion star wars tie fighter and quest for glory 1 and quest for glory 2

MGS3: Snake eater. That game has it all.

It even has an awesome theme song.

The first version of the game also had the worst camera ever created. I cannot understand how people where able to play without being able to see 5 meters ahead. xD

The first version of the game also had the worst camera ever created. I cannot understand how people where able to play without being able to see 5 meters ahead. xD

It was simply artwork on a disk. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Max Payne 3
CoD 4
WoW 
Battlefield 3
DayZ
Dota 2

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black