Deleting wrong registry Please help.. anyone, anybody

Hello everyone. 
first of all, i know I'm an idiot who deleting registry without read the info

but can anyone help me

I accidentally deleted upperfilter and lowerfilter from this registry 

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Class\{4D36E966-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318

And boom, my laptop getting bluescreen and cannot automatically repair 

Btw my laptop are lenovo and windows 10

can someone help me to fix this without fresh install ?

I've try recovery but always getting some error

Or i should go to safe mode and try recovery from there ?

Or are there any ways to fix this issues? 

Pleaseee, help me.

Just back stuff up and reinstall

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

This issue happened to me less than a week ago when my ubuntu install corrupted and trying to fix it i fucked up my windows registry,
the only solution i could come up with for the problem was a complete factory reset since i did not have any recent restore points(whole C drive got corrupt )

THIS IS MY SIGNATURE

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Just do a System Restore, and bring your system back in time before you modified the registry. Personal files should not be affected.

Hey, I am on the phone now without access to pc, but I'm sure that any of you can give him his correct registry keys and he can put them in registry using safe mode or bootable registry editor.

9 hours ago, kelvinhall05 said:

Just back stuff up and reinstall

Last choice I'll do that 

9 hours ago, GoodBytes said:

Just do a System Restore, and bring your system back in time before you modified the registry. Personal files should not be affected.

Already do that and its said cant do recovery :(

1 hour ago, homeap5 said:

Hey, I am on the phone now without access to pc, but I'm sure that any of you can give him his correct registry keys and he can put them in registry using safe mode or bootable registry editor.

Soo i can use other computer upperfilter and lowerfilter registry key and put it to my computer ?

4 hours ago, NTAmmar said:

Soo i can use other computer upperfilter and lowerfilter registry key and put it to my computer ?

Why not, is your system that different than others? Question is - do you have access to your system in safe mode.

Catch attachments.

reg.reg - basic entry, should be enough

reg2.reg - including properties (unaccessible by default, you must change permissions)

If you can't access your computer even using safe mode, you can access registry by bootable programs:

https://www.raymond.cc/blog/how-to-edit-windows-registry-key-values-without-booting-in-windows/

I don't see lowerfilter or upperfilter there, but who cares - if this key is needed, you may have luck.

BUT - I see that type of entries in {4d36e967-e325-11ce-bfc1-08002be10318} so maybe you mean that.

In that case - reg3.reg is for you.

LowerFilters is string key with value EhStorClass

UpperFilters is string key with value partmgr

if you delete only these entries.

reg.reg reg2.reg

reg3.reg