who has the most powerful pc on ltt as of right now?

SAV1OUR

old joke are old

lel, such truth, much wow

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

not me :(  if only i had enough $ for 4 kingpins and another 480mm rad + 4960x lol

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

What do I win?  :lol:

a cookie *throws cookie* 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Mine does much more than I will be able to throw at it for a long time, so I consider it pretty powerful.  :)

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

Humm.. how about who has access to the most computing power?

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

If you want pure CPU/processing power, there's a producer round here running dual E5's on half a terrabyte of RAM with a GT620.

I DO! :D

CPU Intel Core i7-3537U @ 3.1GHz  GPU NVIDIA GEFORCE 740M  RAM 4GB DDR3  Storage 500GB 5400 RPM  DISPLAY 1366 x 768 Laptop Display MOBO Laptop MOBO  CASE Laptop Case  PSU Laptop PSU  OS Windows 8.1 x64

If you want pure CPU/processing power, there's a producer round here running dual E5's on half a terrabyte of RAM with a GT620.

i cant find the option to download a terrabyte of ram on downloadmoreram where can i find a terrabyte?

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Honestly though....who has the the most powerful PC here on LTT?

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Honestly though....who has the the most powerful PC here on LTT?

go back to the last page one of the ltt affiliates dose in my opinion  

Specs

Seems to be a tie.

with who? 

Specs

Come at me....

those-are-tears-of-joy-ash-is-finally-de

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

Myself & Digital Storm guy

self proclaimed, na your rig beast :P but you said you had a bunch of ssds your page just says single samsung one how many do you have? 

Specs

I do!

7750 with an...

Oh most powerful.....

all the power

Specs

Yeah, with a beefy i3 and 4 entire gigs of ram! :D

Should of gone with the 7770 though.. that would of help... right?

yea i burnt out my hd7770 though because i was a idiot and modded skyrim with it too much 

Specs

self proclaimed, na your rig beast :P but you said you had a bunch of ssds your page just says single samsung one how many do you have? 

My daily use 4770k has 5 512's (from customer returned systems, didn't want to sell used, so bought at nice discount.. most under 100 hours use before I got them) - My office machine which is basically a glorified demo machine (4960x, iv rampage black mobo, 32/64gb ram, 3 way sli 780 TI's under custom water setup) which I use mainly to browse Reddit/LTT/Play games at work and show off to clients who want something badass. 

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

It depends on most powerful in what sense. 

There are a lot of people with some pretty beast systems out there, including people with Dual Xeons running engineering calculations and the like. On a more consumer level though, I reckon it'd be someone on Ivy Bridge-E, watercooling, nice overclock, SLI 780 Ti...etc. Someone is bound to have a set up like that. 

I'm not too bad, with my 3930K and R9 290, I guess in terms of consumer level stuff, it's up there, but definitely nowhere near the most powerful around. 

My Personal Rig - AMD 3970X | ASUS sTRX4-Pro | RTX 2080 Super | 64GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 | CoolerMaster H500P Mesh

My Wife's Rig - AMD 3900X | MSI B450I Gaming | 5500 XT 4GB | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 | Silverstone SG13 White