Singularitycomputers Fans Thread!

I know many people follow SingularityComputers on YouTube =p

I personally love his builds and he is awesome.

His Australian accent is also awesome.

Post your thoughts here!

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Yeah I love his vids!

His voice sounds a little nasaly to me, just because I'm Aussie and kinda use to my accent :P

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Y I enjoy them.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Yea I watch him it's good as the hardware available is similar in aus to nz

i7 5820k, Asus X99 Pro, 16GB Muskin Blackline, EVGA GTX 980, Corsair Air 540, Samsung SM951 256GB M.2, Samsung 830 256GB, Seagate 3TB, Ducky shine 4 MX clear & brown, Logitech G700s, Asus PB278q

I was excited when I discovered his channel. Really awesome builds. And it reminds me not every Australian is a welfare bludgeing bogan. Maybe it's just my area, but it seems there's way too many poor, drug using pieces of scum in society. And the fact that many of them actually take pride in it disgusts me even more. That TV show "housos" makes me embarrassed to be Australian (Youtube it).

“Snorting instant coffee is the best,” said Kayla Johns, 19, of Portland.

How did I not know he is Australian? Love his work! Every build is detailed and fun to watch!

Desktop: Intel Core i7-5820K, Corsair H115i, Asus X99-Deluxe/USB 3.1, G.Skill Ripjaws4 32GB 2800MHz CL16, Zotac RTX 3070, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB in Angelbird Wings PX1, Samsung 850 EVO 1TB, 5*Seagate 12TB, Cooler Master V1200, Phanteks Enthoo Luxe, Windows 10 Pro. Phillips 328P6VUBREB, Corsair Vengeance K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown, Logitech G502 X Plus, Sennheiser HD700.

AYANEO 2S: AMD 7800U, 32GB 7500MHz, 2TB WD SN850X. Windows 11.

• 6 months later...

I have learned so much from watching his videos and because of that, I will be doing a custom water loop in my next build.

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

I have learned so much from watching his videos and because of that, I will be doing a custom water loop in my next build.

Necro

<p>Wires Suck :angry:
!fY0|_|(4|\|R34[)7#!5PMM37#3(0[)3:1337 70833|\|73R3[)!|\|49!\/34\|/4Y 4|\|[)93741!f3

Necro

Sorry I didn't see the date of this post I just searched on Google and see if anyone in the forums have talked about him.

CPU: 3770K | Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula | GPU: GTX 1080Ti SLI | Ram: 16gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 2133 | PSU: Corsair AX1200i | Storage: 2x Samsung 840 pros | Case: Corsair 650D | Cooler:  Corsair H100i with Noctus NF-F12 fans | Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q

He does awesome work no denying it, I may take some heat for this but... god his narration is a drone... now whenever I listen to him all I can hear is the nerd *sigh* when he's trying to explain something he's frustrated about or people have a difference of opinion on.

Absolutely not saying i could do better, and his work is AWESOME and he's obviously doing well. I look forward to all the builds he has on the go at the moment specially into the 750D. :)

Im waiting for his next vid damn it lol its been a week since he has put up a new vid. I'm anxious for the next video

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

I always doing homework or something else while I'm watching. I do like that he addresses comments and question. In one of the video's I watched, he did a loop twice because someone in the comments said "There is really only one way to do a loop". He really loves Bitspower black sparkle fittings

He is amazing. You must see to believe.

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

I was excited when I discovered his channel. Really awesome builds. And it reminds me not every Australian is a welfare bludgeing bogan. Maybe it's just my area, but it seems there's way too many poor, drug using pieces of scum in society. And the fact that many of them actually take pride in it disgusts me even more. That TV show "housos" makes me embarrassed to be Australian (Youtube it).

way to generalise man ahaha. Housos is just a great troll, housos movie 10/10 watch again

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed 

Watched his builds before I built my own. But then I realized, I will never make anything like that.

So that's why I got a stock R4 with H100i cooler and no awesomeness 

• 1 year later...

He is good, he is from cairns, where i live too, i know him because he sometimes brought parts from the computer shop i used to work at.

Considering he is located in this druggo small povo crap town, he has done an amazing job to get to where he is. Nobody here can afford good systems like that, because of the quality of his work most his builds are for interstate or international customers. To have a worldwide rep like that and come from this town, 1 in a million. Hats off to him, hes a bloody nice guy too.

• 6 months later...

I really enjoy watching and following Singularity computers the guy has done some amazing work / epic builds and has worked bloody hard to get where he is now and if i had the money i would definitely pay to have him and his team build me a new system they way they do so well.

• 1 year later...

I wonder if any of his previous customers have anything to say about him?