MSI Lighting is A JOKE

Don't know how many other people have been using the MSI gaming app as long as I have but man have you ever questioned why you can't sync anything with it? If you click flashing on one part of the mobo it won't sync to the other part that was also in flashing mode. I find this really annoying as lighting sync is a must. I have an x370 msi gaming pro carbon and recently found out that my mobo has support for MSI's mystic light / mystic light SYNC When I installed it the only thing that was noticed by the software was my Corsair Mousepad and M65 Mouse. I know my mother bored supports Mystic lighting so if anyone knows how to get it recognized by the software it'd help me out A TON. I read a few forums but the majority of the peoples problems were that mystic light wasn't supported for the mobo they were using so those forums weren't helpful. I will continue trying my self tomorrow and hopefully fix it myself but any help would be great thank you.

PS: I've had this mobo since 2017 and not once heard or knew about mystic lighting until now... lol....

I mean cut out the "Lighting is" from the title and it still hold just fine

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

I have that board and just used the MSI Gaming App to turn off all the RGB. Oh, but in the past I did have it on, I guess :P 

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

3 hours ago, WolfzHere_- said:

im blind i thought this said lightning 

huh, that's a weird statement, we don't need no education. i know what you mean but lol 

Spoiler
Spoiler

AMD 5000 Series Ryzen 7 5800X| MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk WiFi | G.SKILL Trident Z RGB 32GB (2 * 16GB) DDR4 3200MHz CL16-18-18-38 | Asus GeForce GTX 3080Ti STRIX | SAMSUNG 980 PRO 500GB PCIe NVMe Gen4 SSD M.2 + Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 (2280) Gen3 | Cooler Master V850 Gold V2 Modular | Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT | Cooler Master Box MB511 | ASUS TUF Gaming VG259Q Gaming Monitor 144Hz, 1ms, IPS, G-Sync | Logitech G 304 Lightspeed | Logitech G213 Gaming Keyboard |

PCPartPicker 

MSI has had its day, and it’s not this week or even this year...

i5 8600 - RX580 - Fractal Nano S - 1080p 144Hz

3 hours ago, RollinLower said:

i mean, you could always just not use RGB?

All I want to do is sync the white lights together :(