(Sponsored) What is Astria Coaxial Audio? - Liberty 2 Pro Earbuds Showcase

JonoT

Looks like there's an issue with the UK + DE websites and the promo code. We received an official statement from them and how to resolve.

"Hey guys, it appears that customers in the UK and DE are having issues with the code, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. Rest assured, we will honor the price as advertised in Linus' video. If you're experiencing any issues, just be sure to email us at service@soundcore.com before October 8th, and we'll assist you in getting the product at the correct price. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks"

25 minutes ago, JonoT said:

--SNIP--

Good job guys, you managed to temporarily kill Soundcore's Khoros based community site. It's loading again for me, but I can't imagine the traffic spike :P 

image.png.c4439d863946d3d668c7a7e8550023d4.png

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

Hello there,

having the same problem, discount code not working for the german site ?

i dunno, those earbuds are not really practical. Another thing to charge. Another battery to dispose. You can´t just let them hang if you need to take them out for a short time. (yes i know there are those cables for that, but tbh, if i use that i can use normal headphones that i don´t need to charge...)

Jup. not working for the german site... trying to order.. can not.. 

image.png.a40fcae110aaed0187dfc2d85f2e7282.png

3 hours ago, pApA^LeGBa said:

i dunno, those earbuds are not really practical. Another thing to charge. Another battery to dispose. You can´t just let them hang if you need to take them out for a short time. (yes i know there are those cables for that, but tbh, if i use that i can use normal headphones that i don´t need to charge...)

Yeah but you can take one out and put it in the case. A lot of truly wireless earbuds let you do that. I loathe Apple for removing the 3.5mm jack, but they did give the others the push they needed towards truly wireless earbuds, because I just tested out the Jabra Elite 65t, the new Galaxy Buds, and Airpods, and I gotta say, truly wireless is a really good experience. I don't have to untangle or unwrap any cords, I can just whip out my buds and they're already playing music. Plus, they're more secure in my ears since there's no wire weight pulling the earbuds out. I don't know what you're wearing, but even with an ear hook, I can't wear only one earbud at a time or it'll fall out from the wire weight.

The Liberty 2s seem pretty cool and I really want to give them a go, but I'm disappointed that I'm not getting the full-fat critical review from LTT.

how do people keep from losing them or the battry died in one year or one ear get soffer and you stuck paying for anohter pair 

8 minutes ago, m2234323 said:

how do people keep from losing them or the battry died in one year or one ear get soffer and you stuck paying for anohter pair 

These criticisms are valid for all truly wireless earbuds.

The battery isn't going to kill itself in a year under normal circumstances. Just because it's small doesn't mean it won't last. 

One ear getting softer? How would that happen? Normal earbuds don't do that, why would these?

2 minutes ago, kenblu24 said:

These criticisms are valid for all truly wireless earbuds.

The battery isn't going to kill itself in a year under normal circumstances. Just because it's small doesn't mean it won't last. 

One ear getting softer? How would that happen? Normal earbuds don't do that, why would these?

both hapen to me all the tieme i lost so many wired earbud even one blue tooth one because  ear stop working 

6 hours ago, heraldo_jones said:

Hello buddies, the discount code from the Youtube video does not work (at least in the european sites), can you check it? Bests.

yeah, could you indeed try to fix this because I really want those buds.

I am trying to buy these in Germany but the discount is broken as many people have mentioned!

Can you use one bud at a time? I have the Jabra elite 65t's and the right ear bud is the only bud that connects via Bluetooth. So you can't listen with just the left with the right in the case. I'd like to swap ears to keep fatigue from happening and I need to keep an ear open in my work environment. 

Code works for the US site.  Looking forward to testing these out. ?

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

Also checking in to say I can't order through the german website with the discount code.

1 hour ago, Snuggz said:

Can you use one bud at a time? I have the Jabra elite 65t's and the right ear bud is the only bud that connects via Bluetooth. So you can't listen with just the left with the right in the case. I'd like to swap ears to keep fatigue from happening and I need to keep an ear open in my work environment. 

Found in the FAQ after pairing you can listen to each individually.

These seem like the first earbuds I could make use of with the retainment ring etc, and the design / functionality looks to be finally worth it. 

Would be happy to give them a try, but not possible to order in my country from either of the 3 sites.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

Have the Soundcore Liberty Neo's and really enjoy them (got em for the $34 Amazon sale), and had the original Soundcore Liberty Lites since August 2018 and they're still lasting strong, with maybe a bit of a decrease in batter life. Think I might pre-order these for the better experience. 

Unfortunately the discount code does still not work in Germany. I hope it gets fixed before the deadline.

Is it possible to order to Canada?  I struggled to figure it out on the shipping page.

How is the in ear fit, and would they stick in if you want to go running? They look large so just curious...

Also what'd you think of the call quality? Concerned about how it sounds for people on the other end.

13 hours ago, wkdpaul said:

LMG staff has been made aware that the rebate isn't working in all markets.

UPDATE : LMG was able to get into contact with Soundcore, the issue should be solved shortly.

@Sangoku @heraldo_jones @Cusacki @HajoC @loose_unit @ZeroTroubles 

I can confirm that the issue got solved. I was able to use the code in the german store.

Thank you very much!