Alexa Auto (For Vehicle's)

Pauleft

If anybody has signed up before to get Alexa Auto you should of received a 25 dollar coupon off the item.

To anybody else Alexa Auto finally released meaning now you can do all of the things you do with Alexa but now including controlling your car. You need an AUX port and a USB port to power it on. 

I would strongly recommend this because you can ask for it to set direction or play specific music without touching your phone. 

If anybody wants to see how it looks like here you go:

Screenshot_20190926-091303_Amazon Shopping.jpg

1 hour ago, Pauleft said:

I would strongly recommend this because you can ask for it to set direction or play specific music without touching your phone. 

strongly recommend using Andriod Auto or Apple Carplay on your phone instead since you dont need to buy a separate $50 attachment and they do the same thing. 

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

1 minute ago, TVwazhere said:

strongly recommend using Andriod Auto or Apple Carplay

but with Alexa you could play jeopardy on the go ? 

(also i agree but was just being funny)

PC: Alienware 15 R3  Cpu: 7700hq  GPu : 1070 OC   Display: 1080p IPS Gsync panel 60hz  Storage: 970 evo 250 gb / 970 evo plus 500gb

Audio: Sennheiser HD 6xx  DAC: Schiit Modi 3E Amp: Schiit Magni Heresy

4 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

strongly recommend using Andriod Auto or Apple Carplay on your phone instead since you dont need to buy a separate $50 attachment and they do the same thing. 

Yeah but really depends I'm not sure I have to test it myself but if you have other Alexa devices at home that control lighting and stuff this might be able to turn everything on before you come home. Like I said I have no clue yet because I'm yet to test it 

Just now, Tamesh16 said:

but with Alexa you could play jeopardy on the go ? 

(also i agree but was just being funny)

Exactly the feature we all have been waiting for. Have no friends? No people to talk to in your car? Alexa.

The ONLY use case this would serve would be a car without Android Auto or Apple CarPlay. Even still, yelling to your phone "Hey Siri" or "Ok Google" is cheaper than buying a $50 attachment that enables you to use Alexa.

Check out my guide on how to scan cover art here!

Local asshole and 6th generation console enthusiast.

Just now, Dan Castellaneta said:

The ONLY use case this would serve would be a car without Android Auto or Apple CarPlay. Even still, yelling to your phone "Hey Siri" or "Ok Google" is cheaper than buying a $50 attachment that enables you to use Alexa.

True but it's just like yeah you can buy a shovel but you can also dig up dirt with your hands if that makes any sense. Obviously $50 is a lot I got it only for $25. The thing is useful with such things as it even works at super loud noises like rain, car and people talking all at the same time. Again it's not needed but it it's better if you have the money to waste. If all of this makes any sense 

my family would attach this to one of those things that turns a cassette player into a aux port on a ford e350.

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

11 minutes ago, SlimyPython said:

Its smiling, and thats scary

dun dun dun!

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!