Loving my new Swacket

VFR800Essex

Delivered to the UK with only £11 extra to pay for customs/VAT/admin fee.

It's a tad too toasty in Blighty at present but will be used come Autumn.

Can you post some pics of the inside padding/liner?  It's hard to judge how thick it is on the website

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

The main jacket body is black and made from stretch material, medium thickness, maybe double the weight of a decent T-shirt material

Any grey sections are sewn over the black base. Looks like a medium grey denim weave.

The hood is double thickness of the black base material and is oversized for them Star Wars days.

The LTT logo looks to be a rubberized screen print.

Linus and team are true to their words. This is a very good quality item and i have purchased jackets that have been over twice this price and not a fraction of the quality.

The styling is muted with accent highlights, the orange edging, reflective strips and the two-tone colour.

Any other Q's, just ask away and i'll do me best to help.

JACKET FRONT.jpg

INTERNAL DETAIL.jpg

INTERNAL LOOP AND HOOD.jpg

LTT LOGO.jpg

REFLECTIVE DETAIL.jpg

3 hours ago, VFR800Essex said:

Delivered to the UK with only £11 extra to pay for customs/VAT/admin fee.

It's a tad too toasty in Blighty at present but will be used come Autumn.

Im glad you love it. We worked super hard on this one to get everything just right and while we get some satisfaction from making a buck (who doesn't?), its not nearly as much fun as seeing people wearing and loving the gear :D

On 8/28/2019 at 6:30 PM, LinusTech said:

Im glad you love it. We worked super hard on this one to get everything just right and while we get some satisfaction from making a buck (who doesn't?), its not nearly as much fun as seeing people wearing and loving the gear :D

I've decided to buy Swacket and the day I was ready to pay, they sold out. Is there any estimate on when will they be back in store?

Favebook's F@H Stats

Favebook's BOINC Stats

CPU i7-8700k (5.0GHz)  Motherboard Aorus Z370 Gaming 7  RAM Vengeance® RGB Pro 16GB DDR4 3200MHz  GPU  Aorus 1080 Ti

Case Carbide Series SPEC-OMEGA  Storage  Samsung Evo 970 1TB & WD Red Pro 10TB

PSU Corsair HX850i  Cooling Custom EKWB loop

Display Acer Predator x34 120Hz

3 hours ago, Favebook said:

I've decided to buy Swacket and the day I was ready to pay, they sold out. Is there any estimate on when will they be back in store?

Iirc, there's no ETA at this point in time, based on what they said on the wan show. 

8 hours ago, Favebook said:

We are definitely working on it, but we aren't ready to share an exact timeframe yet since we don't want people to be disappointed when we don't hit it.

I can say though that we're stocking twice as many this time, so hopefully they'll last a little beyond the first rush of orders :P

1 hour ago, LinusTech said:

We are definitely working on it, but we aren't ready to share an exact timeframe yet since we don't want people to be disappointed when we don't hit it.

I can say though that we're stocking twice as many this time, so hopefully they'll last a little beyond the first rush of orders :P

Thank you for the answer, it's good to hear that there will be more! Also, is there any thread here which notifies of the availability of merch or should I keep checking the lttstore.com daily?

Favebook's F@H Stats

Favebook's BOINC Stats

CPU i7-8700k (5.0GHz)  Motherboard Aorus Z370 Gaming 7  RAM Vengeance® RGB Pro 16GB DDR4 3200MHz  GPU  Aorus 1080 Ti

On 9/4/2019 at 4:34 PM, LinusTech said:

Hey Linus, I am wondering what size to pick. The LTT shirts M is a bit tight on me, but large is too loose.

Is there an option to return for a different size later?

Creator Of That Awkward Silence

5 hours ago, DaiGurenMK42 said:

Hey Linus, I am wondering what size to pick. The LTT shirts M is a bit tight on me, but large is too loose.

Is there an option to return for a different size later?

I would get a large if I were you. The medium is a good/snug fit on me and our medium T-shirts are not tight on me.

We do allow people to swap sizes, but iirc the return shipping is on you so it can be kinda expensive.

Thanks Favebook for asking the exact question I came to this forum.

Just need to keep eyes open in case they go as fast last patch....

“The more you learn, the more you know.

The more you know, the more you forget.

The more you forget, the less you know.

So why bother to learn.”

• 1 month later...

@LinusTech What happened to Swacket? I haven't seen it on the lttstore for quite some time. Is it ever coming back?

Favebook's F@H Stats

Favebook's BOINC Stats

Most recently updated topic I found covering the Swacket. I've been checking daily since October 9th as it said restock would be between October 9th and November 9th but I checked just now and now the Swacket entry is entirely gone from the site. I have the same question as Favebook, is it ever coming back? I would really love to get one?

Or @ Linus:

image.png.8edb0677dfde943efe22dae3534d7a1e.png

All LTT stuff is top notch. Bloody lovely gear!!!

On the subject of merch, is there a possibility of a sports top version, something like this Supersparrow water bottle, something that would be great to place in my camera bag.

spacer.png

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Sparrow-Stainless-Vacuum-Insulated/dp/B01NAL7NSO/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1YV1GY1DH3JIF&dchild=1&keywords=supersparrow&qid=1571171601&sprefix=superspa%2Caps%2C139&sr=8-1

And im sure that LTT branded USB sticks and or SD Cards would sell like hot cakes as well.

Awaiting the day that LTT comes out with a LTT mouse and Keyboard.

Intel i9 9900X | EVGA X299 Micro 2 | Asus GTX 1070 Strix Gaming 8GB | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 (4X8GB) 3200 | EVGA 280mm CLC

Seasonic 1300w Focus Gold | Samsung 500GB 970 EVO

WD Black 2TB/WD Black 1TB (X2)/Seagate 4TB Ironwolf/Crucial 1TB P1/Crucial MX500 500GB/Samsung 1TB QVO

Phanteks Entho Evolve MATX

Samsung LS29E790C 29 Inch Monitor | LG 24UD58 24 inch 4K UHD

Coolermaster Master Keys Pro RGB (Cherry MX Brown)

Logitech G700s

Razer Leviathan

Haha, love the do not drop warning...

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

On 10/15/2019 at 1:12 PM, Favna said:

Most recently updated topic I found covering the Swacket. I've been checking daily since October 9th as it said restock would be between October 9th and November 9th but I checked just now and now the Swacket entry is entirely gone from the site. I have the same question as Favebook, is it ever coming back? I would really love to get one?

Or @ Linus:

image.png.8edb0677dfde943efe22dae3534d7a1e.png

Yes, it's coming back soon!!

On 10/15/2019 at 1:48 PM, ESPImperium said:

All LTT stuff is top notch. Bloody lovely gear!!!

On the subject of merch, is there a possibility of a sports top version, something like this Supersparrow water bottle, something that would be great to place in my camera bag.

spacer.png

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Super-Sparrow-Stainless-Vacuum-Insulated/dp/B01NAL7NSO/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1YV1GY1DH3JIF&dchild=1&keywords=supersparrow&qid=1571171601&sprefix=superspa%2Caps%2C139&sr=8-1

And im sure that LTT branded USB sticks and or SD Cards would sell like hot cakes as well.

Awaiting the day that LTT comes out with a LTT mouse and Keyboard.

Definitely something we're exploring (along with a larger water bottle), but nothing firm to share yet.

• 4 weeks later...

How warm is the swacket? In comparison to say, a basic fleece jacket from Walmart?