Any exciting games at E3?

MayCris

So Ive been watching the E3 and not a lot of games im exited for apart for maybe the Avengers game and Cyberpunk 2077. What about you guys? any games youre exited about?

Halo Infinite, Elden Ring, Doom eternal, Watch Dogs legion and FFVII remake are games I'll keep an eye out for and ofc Cyberpunk 2077

I'm not really excited for games much anymore, but I do still like Nintendo (whose E3 conference is still going on I think, as of writing this).

Some neat stuff has been announced there (spoilers, I guess):

Spoiler

Banjo and Kazooie confirmed for Smash Ultimate!!! This is so cool! Microsoft - owner of Rare Studios - has said in the past they are open for a collab like this and it finally happened!!!

Luigi's Mansion 3 is happened... Which is neat.. I have not finished Mansion 2 and don't have Mansion 1 though...

Otherwise no news on Metroid Prime 4 (I cry  ) and little to no news on the new Pokemon games. Not that I am really excited for them though.. I played Pokemon Sun for an hour and thought it was incredibly boring - with some lackluster start area Pokemon designs and waaay too much handholding. Felt slower than Diamond and Pearl.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

58 minutes ago, Medicate said:

Halo Infinite, Elden Ring, Doom eternal, Watch Dogs legion and FFVII remake are games I'll keep an eye out for and ofc Cyberpunk 2077

Doom Eternal looks sick!!!! Wtach Dogs Legion looks okay and that old lady though the Granny!

Doom Eternal, also whilst i'd never even heard of the watchdogs franchise till someone linked me the trailer for legion it's got a big spot on my watch list, (pun not intended).

Trailer for you as Helen is hilarious.

Also, never mess with granny.

Apart for Cyberpunk 2077, for me maybe 

- 12 minutes

- Baldurs Gate 3

- Oninaki

- El Hijo

- Genshin Impact

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |