why is this laptop so slow? is the specs crap?

now no this isnt for gaming at all lol i use geforce now for this but i have a desktop for gaming

i use this laptop for anywhere but its slow yet it has r5 graphics so some dont even have graphics so wtf?

why is it so slow

and yes ive restored it too and done all updates, nothing is running at startup or in background sooooimage.png.4a11b5b1e2c7acd9946dbbbd6d6b0834.png

image.png.4a11b5b1e2c7acd9946dbbbd6d6b0834.png

2 minutes ago, Theguywhobea said:

This is the reason right here:

image.png.1830599ba443bb2190d8e0185ce80397.png

what amd?

1 minute ago, WolfLoverPro said:

lol hdd

That might be why, my laptop does the same when I install windows, but not when linux or macos are installed.

9 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

You might want to look into the ram. Not that it's going to give you a better experience, but it seems a bit much for windows to reserve 1 GB for hardware. I had a problem like this too. Currently I'm at 300MB.

Now again, it isn't going to make your pc faster, but incase you want to continue using it, you might want to look into it.

52 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

now no this isnt for gaming at all lol i use geforce now for this but i have a desktop for gaming

i use this laptop for anywhere but its slow yet it has r5 graphics so some dont even have graphics so wtf?

why is it so slow

and yes ive restored it too and done all updates, nothing is running at startup or in background sooooimage.png.4a11b5b1e2c7acd9946dbbbd6d6b0834.png

First, A-series AMD APU's are essentially rubbish, they're basically equivalent to the Intel mobile i3 chips but with more reasonable GPU power. That one in particular is from 2015 and is basically like having a Intel Core i3-4005U

It's old and slow. It probably uses DDR3L RAM. I would probably retire it unless you want to put a SATA SSD in it and use it for another year or two.