Why is this gender BS widely accepted?

Antoine Kamarovszki

It's revolting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zwko8D5lRw

I mean...things weren't perfect in the 1860's either, or in 1940's....that was the complete opposite of the story back then, which is also bad. But today....today this BS right here is / should be accepted by society. Why? This is disgusting and it makes my stomach turn. 

Don't believe me? Go try creating a new google account and you'll see what I'm talking about. Go to their registration page and soon you'll find the gender section. That'll be a drop-down menu. You'll be able to choose from several genders such as: male, female, some other BS and...and 'custom'. In there you can specify your own gender. So even google has adopted this utter nonsense. I've been seeing these trans fools everywhere so it's spreading. 

In my opinion, this should not be a thing. There are two goddamn genders whether you like it or not. Male and female. Two. 2. Accept it.

How could there be more than 2 genders? Are you kidding me? What do people even write in "custom" option (in google's gender section)? "Transsexual"? That's not a gender.

-.-

14 minutes ago, Antoine Kamarovszki said:

Male and female

Those are sexes, not genders.

14 minutes ago, Antoine Kamarovszki said:

How could there be more than 2 genders?

Well, off the top of my head, I can think of intersexual people; they can physically be neither sex or both, and as such they can also either feel they are neither gender or both, or just one or the other.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

Why would you care about how other people feel? Especially when it doesn't personally affect you.

It's not the end of the world...

20 minutes ago, Volbet said:

Before we go any further, please, share exactly how the Google dropdown menu and a YouTuber affects you life, to point where you felt it necessary to make this thread.

What have the genders done to you?

Edit: Sorry for wrong reply. Mobile derp.

1 minute ago, ClassicalBlueTooth said:

Upset him?

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

2 minutes ago, ClassicalBlueTooth said:

Edit: Sorry for wrong reply. Mobile derp.

I'm not too fond of talking about it, but genders stole my lunch money in grade K through 12. It has left me scared and irrationally angry at metaphysical concepts in general. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

There we go, I figured it out. People like you guys are the exact reason why this thing is accepted.

To answer your question, 'in what way does it affect my life', well, I see them everywhere and it makes me wanna puke. It makes me feel uncomfortable, it's disturbing. And yea I know there's a thing called "turn your head away" and I'd gladly do that but no matter in which direction I turn my head I always see these fools. 

I don't care if people want to pretend they are something, but when society accepts it so willingly that children are being granted hormone treatment (an irreversible course of action that ruins natural development) before they even know who they are,  it is disgusting.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.