How long does it take you to fall asleep?

aidenrelkoff

so when i go to bed, i usually watch some youtube for about 15-20min and then i TRY to sleep.... it takes me about 30min to go to sleep on a good night, then there is the really bad ones where it takes me like, no joke. 2 flippen hours to go to sleep......................... I heard somewhere that the average person goes to sleep in 7 mins.... thats a load of crap, how long does it take you guys?

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

so when i go to bed, i usually watch some youtube for about 15-20min and then i TRY to sleep.... it takes me about 30min to go to sleep on a good night, then there is the really bad ones where it takes me like, no joke. 2 flippen hours to go to sleep......................... I heard somewhere that the average person goes to sleep in 7 mins.... thats a load of crap, how long does it take you guys?

Sleep? ..... Yeah.... No.

around 5 mins, longer if there is something on my mind thats bothering me. 

looks like your brain cant slow down from all the time you spend in front of the computer.

Not long since my dad died 2 days ago and I am depressed.

usually it takes me 4-5 hours to get to sleep but on a really good night somewhere between 15 minutes and half an hour. But I'm anemic so it really depends on how well I've eaten or how strenuous my day has been.

Still learning how to play Dota 2 :)

I can sleep in like 5 mins tops even after spending 10+ hours on my PC.

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

I am so sorry for your loss. I could not imagine what you are going through.

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

around 5 mins, longer if there is something on my mind thats bothering me. 

looks like your brain cant slow down from all the time you spend in front of the computer.

lol, im like 6hr+ gaming/youtube and 2+ hrs school work xD

sorry to hear that man :(

My Car: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/?p=4442206

CPU: i5 4590 |Motherboard: ASRock H97M PRO4|Memory: Corsair Vengance 8gbs|Storage: WD Caviar Blue 1TB|GPU: ZOTAC GTX 760 2gb|PSU: Thermaltech TR2 500W|Monitors: LG24M35 24" & Dual 19"|Mouse:Razer DeathAdder 2013 with SteelSeries Qck mini|Keyboard: Ducky DK2087 Zero MX Red|Headset: HyperX Cloud|Cooling: Corsair 120mm blue LED, Lepa vortex 120mm, stock 120mm|Case:Enermax Ostrog Blue Windowed

about 5-6 hours... I'm always depressed and spend the night as a Thinking time, because I never get any peace and quiet.  

reading this i have realized we all have sad boring lives. at least we have our games!!!!!! lol

My Father Died when I was 9 years old, I understand.  It's not easy, but one day you'll get through it.  And at least we both know now that life should be treasured and spent doing what you want with the people you love... because who knows how long you have to live? 

reading this i have realized we all have sad boring lives. at least we have our games!!!!!! lol

I play games all the time with my headphones on because all I hear is screaming and yelling in the background lol. 

I play games all the time with my headphones on because all I hear is screaming and yelling in the background lol. 

its like you live in my house, except there yelling for me :/

I'm in the same boat as you. 

Sterke jongen, that's quite a big lose in your life. Hopefully things start to get better Kingler.

I do sleep within 15 minutes but sometimes I have that annoying moment of overthinking about things in my mind and well... I'm likely still to be awake even when it's 2 in the morning  :(

Watch out, there might be ninjas out there  :ph34r:

I take Melatonine pills (sleeping pils) because i had the same problem as you) i just put on a podcast and listen to it till i fall asleep and that happens in <10 minutes.. Btw if you watch YT or TV <30 minutes before you're going to sleep your brain will still be really active and it is harder to fall asleep.

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-