LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

Infographics made it onto wingmans hanger! Look at 12:50!!

That is just awesome, now I just need to watch it when I am not at work so that I can actually watch it haha.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Ill get me a Freelancer today ^^

>> www.artofinca.com << Star Citizen fan art post https://forums.robertsspaceindustries.com/discussion/116794/star-citizen-fan-art-by-artofinca

pilot: Inca Talmir  ships: Freelancer MIS, M50, ???  play-style: Team-play  groups: Military, Exploration, Special ops, Support, Bears.

Ill get me a Freelancer today ^^

Nice choice! But then I am biased because I have one too :P

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

Just sent an Application to join would love to participate!

Just pledged my $40 and got the basic ship, looking forward to the game.

Welcome

Till All Are One

Just sent an Application to join would love to participate!

Just pledged my $40 and got the basic ship, looking forward to the game.

Welcome! If you have any questions feel free to ask them here! Hope you have fun! 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

i think the new jobs section of the orgs will really help us get set up for how we plan to organize the hierarchy of our org.  Now we have to think about how we are going to handle people in multiple orgs

multiple orgs seems dangerous to me

As long as everyone is required to disclose their affiliations I don't think its a big deal. We just need a list of what orgs are and aren't acceptable. If you want to a member of the freelancer owners club or the mercenaries guild for example it should be ok. If you want to be a member of someone like Imperium then it shouldn't.

Also they said there wont be anything like friends lists so if you want to have a group of just your friends multiple orgs is the only way to do it.

Edited by IG-88

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

As long as everyone is required to disclose their affiliations I don't think its a big deal. We just need a list of what orgs are and aren't acceptable. If you want to a member of the freelancer owners club or the mercenaries guild for example it should be ok. If you want to be a member of someone like Imperium then it shouldn't.

Also they said there wont be anything like friends lists so if you want to have a group of just your friends multiple orgs is the only way to do it.

Chris Roberts confirmed that you will be able to hide which orgs you're in, this the basis for out spy group idea. @ixi_your_face

Chris Roberts confirmed that you will be able to hide which orgs you're in, this the basis for out spy group idea. @ixi_your_face

they also said that you can tell people that they have to show you or you dont have to let them in

LTT conglomerate can use your support. Join us at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT .   See you in the verse.

they also said that you can tell people that they have to show you or you dont have to let them in

Oh...

Maybe we'll be able to fake it..

Oh...

Maybe we'll be able to fake it..

I wonder if you could just take a print screen of the organisations you're with and photoshop out the ones you don't want to show

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Well I finally decided with some extra money I had to buy an Avenger, so now I have an avenger and an aurora mr with lti

I wonder if you could just take a print screen of the organisations you're with and photoshop out the ones you don't want to show

If it's in a browser you could just edit the source.

I'd much rather wait until launch to even think about doing actual covert ops.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

and with that said, lets not bring up the subject again.

I mean if you guys ARE seriuse about it then dont talk about it so openly! I said it before! Non memebers of the org can read whats going on here (spies) and yes they will take notes on us.

I mean if you guys ARE seriuse about it then dont talk about it so openly! I said it before! Non memebers of the org can read whats going on here (spies) and yes they will take notes on us.

In that case we should create a secret code to communicate in

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

Of course, we can't spy on people before we even know who we're allied with, and who is a threat. Just thought that we could get the idea ready, and some positions filled :).

It doesn't matter if anyone knows we have a spy group, everyone would be expecting that. If we start to talk about protocols, missions and members, then we have a problem.

It doesn't matter if anyone knows we have a spy group, everyone would be expecting that. If we start to talk about protocols, missions and members, then we have a problem.

Or we could be an honest and open org, laid-back to the prospect of not bothering about covert ops and not risking all the bruhaha that comes with being caught with spies in other people's pies.

And even if we did chose to have a spying branch down the road, there is 0 point to exclaiming that we have one.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

Or we could be an honest and open org, laid-back to the prospect of not bothering about covert ops and not risking all the bruhaha that comes with being caught with spies in other people's pies.

And even if we did chose to have a spying branch down the road, there is 0 point to exclaiming that we have one.

It could intimidate other orgs! Or make them want to be allied with us because it would make us look more powerful.