LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I'm waiting to see what they are going to do with the Star Citizen joystick. If they do it and it's not too expensive, I will probably get that.

Same. Of course, I'll be seeing how ships fly using KB+M first, but if it doesn't feel right, I'll just buy the official HOTAS for flying.

What peripherals are people going to be using? Not got a joystick yet and wondering what to look for?

Steelseries Apex Keyboard and 2013 Razer Deathadder. However, I'm def open minded to a flight - sim controller or controller of some sorts. In the end I'll pick what's going to allow me to input more commands in situations where needed like combat. 

Chris Roberts have said many times over that they are very focused on making it play really well with a lot of different peripherals, being it keyboard and mouse joystick or whatever.. Also he is very excited for what oculus brings and will have a lot of focus on that particular experience aswell

Everyone have a cool signature. I don't, so I thought I would write something.

- Cool right?

Chris Roberts have said many times over that they are very focused on making it play really well with a lot of different peripherals, being it keyboard and mouse joystick or whatever.. Also he is very excited for what oculus brings and will have a lot of focus on that particular experience aswell

The thought of playing this with Oculus in cockpit view... Oh boy...

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

The thought of playing this with Oculus in cockpit view... Oh boy...

I know right?!.. Tried the oculus rift at DreamHack Winter.. Damn... It was a standing demo so I could hardly stand still, lol..

Not sure if I'm gonna get one.

- Cool right?

I know right?!.. Tried the oculus rift at DreamHack Winter.. Damn... It was a standing demo so I could hardly stand still, lol..

Not sure if I'm gonna get one.

I wouldn't get one right away when they come out anyways, wait a bit to sort the bugs out.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

I wouldn't get one right away when they come out anyways, wait a bit to sort the bugs out.

Yeah.. I'm curious to what the price is gonna be like.

- Cool right?

Yeah.. I'm curious to what the price is gonna be like.

Indeed, I'd say probably quite expensive.

Indeed, I'd say probably quite expensive.

Around $300 US dollars last I checked. It should be 'affordable'. 

Okay guys! More updates :D

Thanks to @Shrubpig again for providing the new BG, it's awesome!

qQzMcif.png

socool!

Also, we're now 305 strong! 9th overall in group size and still sticking in at the most active org! 

Current ship count sits at 109, from 83 responses. 

all those who haven't responded to the questionnaire, i ask that you do sometime in the near future; it takes about 3 min and will give us an idea of who wants what and who has what :)

A link to the questionnaire can be found by going here. then using the URL that is the chat topic. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

-snip-

socool!

Also, we're now 305 strong! 9th overall in group size and still sticking in at the most active org! 

Current ship count sits at 109, from 83 responses. 

all those who haven't responded to the questionnaire, i ask that you do sometime in the near future; it takes about 3 min and will give us an idea of who wants what and who has what :)

A link to the questionnaire can be found by going here. then using the URL that is the chat topic. 

I think I'm going to lower the ltt conglomerate text a little bit and raise the star citizen logo in the lower right, as they don't show very much

EDIT: Here it is. http://imgur.com/x98gKtl

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

qQzMcif.png

That looks amazing!

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

I think I'm going to lower the ltt conglomerate text a little bit and raise the star citizen logo in the lower right, as they don't show very much

EDIT: Here it is. http://imgur.com/x98gKtl

Now if it only came in 2560x1440 

Now if it only came in 2560x1440 

Why not try my desktop BG?

jIknC5s.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

We're in Top 10!

victory-dance.gif

EDIT:

Whoops. Did not see ixi's post. But still awesome though!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

im not sure on what i would do but it would be ether a Salvager, mercenary explorer or part of the military, depending on what i find most enjoyable 

AnimeFAN

Why not try my desktop BG?

jIknC5s.png

I love all of these wallpapers :P

I have 44 different ones shifting 0n my two monitors :P Always a new background to look at :P

- Cool right?

:huh: What is that?

That's a cutaway from the Drake interplanetary mousepad that i upped the contrast on and made fit my monitor :P

I've got the mousepad sitting behind me actually, just, wanna get a new keyboard+mouse before i go using it

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

That's a cutaway from the Drake interplanetary mousepad that i upped the contrast on and made fit my monitor :P

I've got the mousepad sitting behind me actually, just, wanna get a new keyboard+mouse before i go using it

oh facepalm I just woke up so a bit tired  :lol:

haha that a pretty awesome mouse pad