LTT Conglomerate main discussion thread

I wonder how many members we are getting just from being the most active org?

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

dunno, but I'm sure Luke advertising it in the 780 ti kingpin video helped lol.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

dunno, but I'm sure Luke advertising it in the 780 ti kingpin video helped lol.

Yes that helped, its where I found out LTT was having a conglomerate (also made me finally buy into the game haha).

By the way you have to tag members in your replies if you want them to see they have a reply, quoting them normally works the easiest. I saw your reply because I subbed to the thread.

Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate Wants you! Join now!

UOLTT Basop | Misc Freelancer & Origin M50

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read.

-Groucho Marx

I thought it was really cool that I decided I wanted the Origin 325a instead of the Aurora LN I had purchased so I was able to click "exchange for store credits" and get the full purchase price credited to my account . 

I thought it was really cool that I decided I wanted the Origin 325a instead of the Aurora LN I had purchased so I was able to click "exchange for store credits" and get the full purchase price credited to my account .

Question about that: if you exchange your ship for store credits, will you get the full value in store credits? I'm thinking of buying a Cutlass and exchanging my Aurora MR.

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Question about that: if you exchange your ship for store credits, will you get the full value in store credits? I'm thinking of buying a Cutlass and exchanging my Aurora MR.

Yes I did. It will also tell you the dollar amount you get back prior to clicking to complete the transaction so no worries there. Hell you could even hold off and not purchase a ship and keep the credit and await new ships or until we can use the dogfighting module.

Anyone having troubles with the chat on the RSI site? I'm getting a recurring: cvrqdv8.png?1

I just want to do the questionnaire in the IRC. Also, what determines whether you are a Recruit, Commodore, Captain, ect?

Come join the chat again today guys!

Don't worry about the roles, they are currently all flippity floppity, I will be re-assigning more accurately once dog fighting starts

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/orgs/UOLTT/chat

Do you have some on/off switch for the LTT chat? This chat works: https://robertsspaceindustries.com/community/chat

But the LTT one doesn't. I get the "Disconnect. Reconnect by reloading" message.

are you enlisted? I think you have to be on the team to chat there

I got the confirmation email, and my player icon/info(Same username) appear in the Members tab.

EDIT: It's fixed. Not completely sure how, but I went to https://robertsspaceindustries.com/account/settings and scrolled to the XMPP Token heading at the bottom and clicked the pencil icon thing. After refreshing the LTT chat page I got the chat to pop up.

Hopefully that will help others.

What is the cheapest/easiest way to start playing this game do I buy a ship? Thanks in advance.

Ok thanks alot guys as soon as I have the funds ill be there. :)

F-Yeah, we're now the 9th Biggest Org! B)

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

I want to explore the star star systems first for a bit, develop a good understanding of the game and the areas. Once I understand everything I will enter full military mode. This is how I operate in every game, I love pvp but I like to understand the game and develop some mechanics first. Of course if I'm needed to craft or do something else for the betterment of the organization I will. I am a team player and I like how organized you are trying to make this. I have been apart of clans/guilds with this kind of structure and as long as the structure sticks and is fair, it made the clan/guild one of the best in the world. 

I hope for the same here.

All i know is I want  one of the carrier ships. I won't stop until I have one. I think they look awesome and the whole premise of being able to have other smaller ships actually docked as 'fighters' inside your ship honestly excites me and I want to see it played out. 

What peripherals are people going to be using? Not got a joystick yet and wondering what to look for?

What peripherals are people going to be using? Not got a joystick yet and wondering what to look for?

I heard they are building support for the Oculus Rift VR goggles. I might buy those if they do. I don't know about a joystick. I don't think this is really a joystick  game, maybe for some of the dog-fighters but still I am not to sure about that.

I'm a keyboard + mouse kind of guy. I like using those.

I'm waiting to see what they are going to do with the Star Citizen joystick. If they do it and it's not too expensive, I will probably get that.

HOLY POOP REDDIT IS NEXT

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

I heard they are building support for the Oculus Rift VR goggles. I might buy those if they do. I don't know about a joystick. I don't think this is really a joystick  game, maybe for some of the dog-fighters but still I am not to sure about that.

I'm a keyboard + mouse kind of guy. I like using those.

I played freelancer which Chris Roberts made under microsoft and SC is what he wanted freelancer to be, if they make the ship controls like that game mouse and keyboard will be fine.

Honestly I'm probably going to try basically everything :/

Honestly I'm probably going to try basically everything :/

Likewise, I'll start with KB&Mouse and if I'm comfortable with that then that's what I'll likely stick with, otherwise I'll tryout stuff.