Do With These, As You Please EDIT 02/17 10:06am PST

Paul Rudd

The following Steam games are on a sale until Monday, February 18, 2019:

Titles in pink were added today, February 17, 2019.

$0.49-$0.54:

2D Neon Cube

The Atomy

Blaster Cop

Blood Feed

The Braves Bows

Bullet Party

Dead Ground

Dere Evil .Exe

Double Cubes

Dungeons Of Kremlin RM

Ghost Master

Gnomes Garden

Goodbye My King

Human-powered Spacecraft

Inverted

Iron Impact

Huygens Principle

The Last Error

Legends of the Universe SC

Lost In Purple

Phoenix Force

Mashed

Midsummer Night

Minimized

Minimized II

Only Shadows Left Behind

Princess Loot Pixel Again

Razenroth

Robots 2 UW

Rozkol

Snow Fall

Space Fuss

Space Incident

Stigmat

Stolen Mouth

Stonerid

Super Trashforce

Tank Blast

Z69

Zzzz-Zzzz-Zzzz

$0.59-$0.95:

Aerial Destruction

ByeBye Wacky Planet

Caligo

Canyon Capers

Corrosion Cold Winter Waiting Enhanced Edition

Cyborg Arena

Deadly Escape

Frank The Miner

Guns n Zombies

Infernales

Lil Big Invasion

SharpShooter3D

Shootout on Cash Island

Hero of the Kingdom

Manipulated

Press X to Not Die

$0.98-$1.01:

12 is Better Than 6

Anstorm (not on a sale but just $0.99)

Darkstone

EPOCH

Final Directive

Job the Leprachaun

McPixel

Out There Somewhere

Prisoner

Roguebreaker

Sandmason

The Silent Age

Soulless Ray Of Hope

Super Trench Attack

The Survey

Urban

Zhust The Illusion Soul

$1.19-$1.79:

50 Years

The Beggars Ride

Chronology

Grass Cutter

I Am Weapon Revival

Legacy of Lina

The Madness of Little Emma

OutDrive

Paradox Soul

Queen of Seas 2

Squareface

Standby

The Tiny Bang Story

Until I Have You

Weird Hero

$1.99-$2.03:

Crime Girl

Color Symphony 2

Death Fungeon Not on Sale, Priced at $1.99, Found From Paradox Soul Dev, Historical Low of $0.49, I recommend adding to wishlist until it hits $0.49 again

Fear Effect Sedna 24 Hour Deal at Humble

Solarix

Submerged

Ultra Goodness

Vinewing

$2.49-$2.99:

Hidden Dangerous 2 CUF

Loyalty and Blood Viktor Origins

n' Verlore Verstand

Phoning Home

Rime 24 Hour Flash Deal at Fanatical

Sumeru

I spent quite a few hours browsing the depths of Steam for these games. The majority of them are either new historic lows, matching their historic lows or just above or below their historic lows. Now you must know that a lot of these games are not for everybody. What I tried to do is not list any games that are just completely useless. I tried to list games that have some type of potential for at least one person to be interested in. So if some of the games turn out to be stupid or duds, I apologize in advance. By all means let me know about these games and I will at least let you know why I added them. There's quite a few games that I added because humor is involved. Some games I added because there's just something about them if you know what I mean. If anything, I hope that this list will inform people of games that they've never even heard of and somehow brings interest to that particular genre.

Oh and as you can tell, this list is centered towards budget gaming. No game here is over $3.00. I think there's around 80 or so games here. I basically browsed hundreds of games so you wouldn't have to. Steam claims there's over 1500 games on sale this week. These are among the 100 or so under $3.00 that might be worth their price tag imo.

Edited by Dr. Historic Low
Added a few games.

Thank you for your time! :D 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.

And to think that people spent months (if not years) of their lives for these games. And here we are getting them for pennies.

?

CPU R7 1700    Motherboard Asus Prime X370 Pro  RAM  24GB Corsair LPX 3000 (at 2933Mhz)    GPU EVGA GTX1070 SC  Case Phanteks Enthoo Pro M    

Storage 1 x 1TB m.2, 1x 500GB SSD, 1x 1TB HDD, 1x 8TB HDD  PSU Corsair RM1000  Cooling Thermalright Macho Rev B (tower)

Synology NAS 1 x 4TB 1 x 8TB

2 hours ago, Abdul201588 said:

Thank you for your time! :D 

My pleasure.

1 hour ago, FIXXX said:

And to think that people spent months (if not years) of their lives for these games. And here we are getting them for pennies.?

Pennies add up when the game is worth the price of admission. If only the devs started out their games at these prices, they'd receive more than just pennies.