"Oh Yeah Yeah" Spammer on Floatplane

Ian S.

I'm not sure what the comment policy is on Floatplane, but we've got our (first?) spammer...

image.png

[EDIT] Could this be the most downvoted comment?...

1909094622_ScreenShot2019-01-28at12_01_54AM.png.bf0b37f8565dc34f0e0a4cec6ae7e5d0.png

Maybe he just really enjoyed the video.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

Maybe he just really enjoyed the video.

Nah, it's spam those are across different videos (comment history)

3 minutes ago, Ian S. said:

Nah, it's spam those are across different videos (comment history)

That was sarcasm fyi.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

27 minutes ago, VegetableStu said:

also: title spoilers ._.

It's a shame that Floatplane doesn't use the same vague clickbait titles they use on Youtube, cause then it would be impossible to spoil the video as even if you saw the titles early you'd still have no idea what "I can't BELIEVE this EXISTS..." relates to.

Spoiler

Oh god... I'm starting to sound like @Canada EH

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

They are paying tho. Maybe Luke makes auto-hide feature for comments receiving enough downvotes.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Spammer like this scare ppl away. So might not be a bad thing to do something about it. Specialy since its a payed platform...

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

9 hours ago, HanZie82 said:

Spammer like this scare ppl away. So might not be a bad thing to do something about it. Specialy since its a payed platform...

There's a thing with moderation, though. Forum mods aren't FP mods. So this might take a while to get sorted. It took few months to ban "first" and "discord-bot-boyz" from comments on forums.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

7 hours ago, gta6287 said:

That doesn't justify any of this.

Somebody doing that here on the forum would still break our rules and receive punishment, meme or not.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!