dog thread

LukeSavenije
6 hours ago, soldier_ph said:

Jaba begging for Ice Cream:

D76CA7CC-4AED-4863-BFBB-380DC58DEFCC.thumb.jpeg.ae1900e6739e62d247d063a445d5909a.jpeg

One of our dogs always sits like that, turned out he had a damaged doggie ACL in the leg he always laid sideways. Does yours have a bum knee too?

6 hours ago, Bitter said:

One of our dogs always sits like that, turned out he had a damaged doggie ACL in the leg he always laid sideways. Does yours have a bum knee too?

Both of them had both of the knees in their back legs replaced with artificial ones/fixed up. It's a common thing with Appenzellers to have growth mishaps in their legs. So Jaba had three Surgeries,one to get neutered and then the other two to get both back legs fixed and Jessie also had exactly the same plus the most recent one about removing a small ball under her right eye.

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

2 hours ago, soldier_ph said:

Both of them had both of the knees in their back legs replaced with artificial ones/fixed up. It's a common thing with Appenzellers to have growth mishaps in their legs. So Jaba had three Surgeries,one to get neutered and then the other two to get both back legs fixed and Jessie also had exactly the same plus the most recent one about removing a small ball under her right eye.

Our lil shit needs a bump over his eye fixed, it's suddenly grown and split the skin after being the same for years. It's gotten drained twice and then reinflated itself, hopefully the vets she works with now are of a caliber capable of fixing it for good. He had one ACL done but her mom didn't keep him rested long enough so it didn't heal the best and it wasn't a great surgery to begin with. Animal surgery is expensive here, his shitty knee surgery where they basically put some dental floss in along side his tendon was $1700. I can't imagine what artificial knees for your dogs cost.

16 hours ago, soldier_ph said:

Jaba begging for Ice Cream:

D76CA7CC-4AED-4863-BFBB-380DC58DEFCC.thumb.jpeg.ae1900e6739e62d247d063a445d5909a.jpeg

ive seen you post at the cat thread like 10 times........... how many pets do you have?

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

12 hours ago, adarw said:

ive seen you post at the cat thread like 10 times........... how many pets do you have?

Just Jessie and Jaba. The cats, Pongo (Border Collie) and Laslo (Husky + Wolf mix) belong to friends.

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

On 1/14/2019 at 3:32 AM, LukeSavenije said:

this thread is here to share pictures of your doggo, pupper, fuffer, dog or any other dog-like creature, discuss them and just generally having fun.

I'll start:

IMG_20181228_114106.thumb.jpg.212fdf1a9d9e957fc43d3d43463f9c93.jpg

She is so cute! Hope your PC is okay!

• 2 weeks later...

Sleepy Jessie

EC31397A-168C-4773-AA84-637970D830DC.thumb.jpeg.22cf3a6c458b4152b704953ebd28f184.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...

Jaba being mad at Jessie:

• 4 weeks later...

My man was sitting there for at least half hour like this watching me tear down The Coliseum Lego set.  I loved it.  He just seemed so calm, cool and relaxed.  

IMG_20211010_021554.jpg

IMG_20211010_021552.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Doggos:

93C5EE0E-84D0-496D-B612-478748D70568.jpeg

BA6C3A50-CC6B-47D0-B35B-CD62ED66EC5D.jpeg

50621E9E-4869-4C73-80F5-9E1379DB4884.jpeg

DB018DB8-63D7-4A2E-8B1B-A05E37200220.jpeg

26303692-445A-451A-8198-732A6A67A974.jpeg

3C9A075A-F79A-4DAC-8F67-1C9502F56538.jpeg

DAF2BDF9-AA12-4EB7-99D8-B8FA61717B2F.jpeg

09C61E05-CF6C-49DB-9EB6-704FE330EABA.jpeg

14 hours ago, varrys said:

Love this thread. And have so many great pics of my pup, Griffey.

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

6 minutes ago, TVwazhere said:

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH

Okay, okay, one more pic dump of Griffey!

20200614_163348.jpg

IMG_6805.JPG

IMG_20141109_114321131_HDR.jpg

IMG953370.jpg

5600x/RTX 4080

“1. Never tell everything at once.” - Ken Venturi's Two Great Rules of Life

2 minutes ago, varrys said:

Okay, okay, one more pic dump of Griffey!

20200614_163348.jpg

IMG_6805.JPG

IMG_20141109_114321131_HDR.jpg

IMG953370.jpg

No, I am not being overly dramatic when I say I would die for them

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

image.thumb.png.e8f5d4fb87c1cfdfe462e88f37a9e339.png

5 minutes ago, soldier_ph said:

-snip-

Maybe there could be an even smaller dog there as well and be called Assistant to the Branch Manager.

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

#MuricaParrotGang

The meme thread

All of my image memes are made with GIMP.

My specs are crap but if you are interested:

Spoiler

The meme-making machine - Optiplex 780:

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 @ 3.0 GHz

GPU: NVidia Quadro FX 580

RAM: 2 GB

SSD: Non-existent

HDD: 1 TB

Laptop: HP 255 G7

CPU: Ryzen 5 3500U

GPU: Radeon Vega 8

RAM: 8 GB

SSD: 500 GB NVMe

image.png.d6e54c08a518ab914e79de3a157991ac.png

Jessie in her pile of Toys, this is my Brother's creation:

42EBB4C8-F4D8-409E-8A48-8247D429EC2E.jpeg.c802b1cd8eab63b1a3802e96fd6eb4a5.jpeg