FREE Quality Games for a limited time! MORE FREE GAMES ADDED at 3:01 PST.

Paul Rudd

A Story About My Uncle is FREE for a very limited time at Humble and now Steam.

What Remains of Edith Finch is FREE from Jan 10 - Jan 24 at Epic Games.

I'm loving the free games from Epic so far, I'm guessing it's to draw in everyone though. Make sure to get these as fast as possible, especially A Story About My Uncle because Humble runs out of keys really quickly because so many people use multiple emails to get multiple keys and sell them on eBay.

Bonus GamesAll Dungeon Siege Games Released on PC are in a bundle for just $3.99 right now on Humble. That's a steal! Imo, Dungeon Siege III with it's DLC is worth that price tag by itself because the DLC alone is always $6.99 and it's rarely on sale. Plus it's a great game to play online in coop if you have a friend that's interested. If you are into games like Diablo III, then this Dungeon Siege bundle is for you. Do not pass it up if you are a big fan of Victor Vran, Torchlight, The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing, Path of Exile, the Sacred series, etc, etc.

EDIT: Found another FREE game on Steam... Blast Zone! Tournament is FREE for a limited time on Steam. You download it now and it's yours forever. It doesn't look like the greatest game but hey, it's FREE. Looks a bit like BombTag, which is also FREE on Steam. I really enjoy it because it's tough to master.

P.S. If you're not sure about that $3.99 price tag for Dungeon Siege III, you can always give the demo a whirl here... Dungeon Siege III Demo

I just wonder how Epic is going to keep up with free games with the little amount of titles they currently have. The first 4 are pretty decent, but they're either going to have to start selling/giving away some crapper games, giving away the primarily newer and more expensive games, or just stopping altogether at some point.

#Muricaparrotgang

13 hours ago, JZStudios said:

they're either going to have to start selling/giving away some crapper games, giving away the primarily newer and more expensive games, or just stopping altogether at some point.

Why would they have to do any of these 3 things? What's wrong with continuing to do what they're currently doing? Giving away pretty decent titles every couple of weeks isn't good enough for you? It is for me.

12 hours ago, A Random Dude said:

Why would they have to do any of these 3 things? What's wrong with continuing to do what they're currently doing? Giving away pretty decent titles every couple of weeks isn't good enough for you? It is for me.

Did you read what I said? They have like 15 titles on the store. How do they keep giving away free games when they only have 15 titles? I'm also assuming it's up to the devs whether or not they put their title up for free, so I don't see a lot of non-indie games going free on it which limits their count.

#Muricaparrotgang

2 hours ago, JZStudios said:

How do they keep giving away free games when they only have 15 titles?

Not sure what you mean here. How does having only 15 titles mean you are unable to give away free games?

2 hours ago, JZStudios said:

I'm also assuming it's up to the devs whether or not they put their title up for free, so I don't see a lot of non-indie games going free on it which limits their count.

It seems what you are saying is that devs will eventually keep them from putting up what they've been putting up, "pretty decent titles". Am I correct on that? As in, if Steam can't do it, or if GOG can't do it, or all these other places held back by devs can't do it, how can Epic Games do it? Is this what you are saying?

Are they just going to run in circles releasing the same 15 games over and over? It doesn't seem sustainable to give away free games with a tiny library.

#Muricaparrotgang

1 hour ago, JZStudios said:

Are they just going to run in circles releasing the same 15 games over and over?

What are you talking about? There's games currently playable on Epic Games. Some are free, some cost money. There are more games coming soon. Some free, some cost money. I have no clue what you are talking about running in circles. The games that are already released are right there in the store. The games coming soon are coming soon. Why would anyone rerelease games over and over when they are already released or coming soon?