How to work around MAC ban?

Greenish

So I was unfairly banned from Fortnite a while ago. I have decided that I wanted to get into the the game again and I figured out that I was IP + Machine banned. I know how to work around the IP ban, VPN (doesn't take a genius to know that). But it is just the machine ban that I am having a rough time figuring out. So are there any apps or ways I can get around a Mac ban without resetting my PC. I have heard of Mac Spoofers but I cant figure out how to fix them.

Thanks in advanced,

Oliver

idk tbh

I don't think you can spoof your MAC, and even if you did Fortnite would probably pick up on it since they have your MAC blacklisted and now it's magically changed all of a sudden.

Email Epic Games and try to get your account unbanned.

1 minute ago, lewdicrous said:

1. Don't cheat

2. ???????

3. Profit

I wasnt doing anything wrong in my books. I changed a single game file to reflect an older version of a gunshot. Which according to epic games "gave me an unfair advantage". I get that it breaks TOS but its just stupid. I am just trying to figure out how to work around a mac ban

idk tbh

1 minute ago, Greenish said:

I wasnt doing anything wrong in my books. I changed a single game file to reflect an older version of a gunshot. Which according to epic games "gave me an unfair advantage". I get that it breaks TOS but its just stupid. I am just trying to figure out how to work around a mac ban

If it breaks TOS you shouldn't do it. I'm sorry but the TOS is there for a reason.

2 minutes ago, 1kv said:

I don't think you can spoof your MAC, and even if you did Fortnite would probably pick up on it since they have your MAC blacklisted and now it's magically changed all of a sudden.

Email Epic Games and try to get your account unbanned.

I have done that. They have refused to un ban me. I know alot of people who have gotten around mac bans so it cant be that hard to pick up on

idk tbh

Just now, 1kv said:

If it breaks TOS you shouldn't do it. I'm sorry but the TOS is there for a reason.

I am aware of that. I know I "deserved" to get banned. I was just trying to figure out a way around a Mac Ban

idk tbh

1 minute ago, Greenish said:

I am aware of that. I know I "deserved" to get banned. I was just trying to figure out a way around a Mac Ban

That's fair enough then. @TrigrH has linked something that'll probably help you out.

2 minutes ago, Greenish said:

Not allowed to help I am afraid. Community Standards does not allow the help of getting around these types of stuff.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler: Stock AMD Cooler | Motherboard: Asus ROG STRIX B550-F GAMING (WI-FI) | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL16 | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB Zotac Mini | Case: K280 Case | PSU: Cooler Master B600 Power supply | SSD: 1TB  | HDDs: 1x 250GB & 1x 1TB WD Blue | Monitors: 24" Acer S240HLBID + 24" Samsung  | OS: Win 10 Pro

Audio: Behringer Q802USB Xenyx 8 Input Mixer |  U-PHORIA UMC204HD | Behringer XM8500 Dynamic Cardioid Vocal Microphone | Sound Blaster Audigy Fx PCI-E card.

Home Lab:  Lenovo ThinkCenter M82 ESXi 6.7 | Lenovo M93 Tiny Exchange 2019 | TP-LINK TL-SG1024D 24-Port Gigabit | Cisco ASA 5506 firewall  | Cisco Catalyst 3750 Gigabit Switch | Cisco 2960C-LL | HP MicroServer G8 NAS | Custom built SCCM Server.