WAT DO I GET

Jivzy

hello everyone it’s been a crazy year but what do i get for christmas? ($200 budget)

A pair of shoes and some shirts.

Ryzen 5 1600 @ 3.9 Ghz  | Gigabyte AB350M Gaming 3 |  PaliT GTX 1050Ti  |  8gb Kingston HyperX Fury @ 2933 Mhz  |  Corsair CX550m  |  1 TB WD Blue HDD

Inside some old case I found lying around.

Some stock from a company that is looking good

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

A fountain pen, nice backpack, pocket knife, good flashlight, rechargeable aa/aaa batteries, battery bank, and some chocolate/vanilla/caramel ice cream. This list may or may not be oddly specific. 

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB

9 minutes ago, H4X3R said:

a nice trip to somewhere relaxing

$200 isn't exactly trip money xD

a tub stopper and a toaster

take a bath and then go eat some toasts

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

40 minutes ago, imreloadin said:

I suppose I could find the goodness in my heart to give you wise life advice for the low low price of $200...

and the advice would be:

you need to manage your money better

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

$199 in drugs and four gum balls.

Come Bloody Angel

Break off your chains

And look what I've found in the dirt.

Pale battered body

Seems she was struggling

Something is wrong with this world.

Fierce Bloody Angel

The blood is on your hands

Why did you come to this world?

Everybody turns to dust.

Everybody turns to dust.

The blood is on your hands.

The blood is on your hands!

Pyo.

for me? 200 usd is not a big sum, ill put it in the bank, spend a day or three sleeping, slacking, you know, the dude style. maybe buy a game or two, wanted to play mhw for awhile. 

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

You can fill up the gas tank on my F450 super deisel....well....not completely full but close. 

Current Build

AMD Ryzen 2600

Stock cooler

Asus ROG B450f gaming Mobo

1tb SKHynix m.2

WD 1TB HDD

Asus ROG Strix RX 5700xt

Thermaltake Toughpower 650w DPS RGB 80+Gold

16 Gigs ddr4 3000 gskill ram

Phantek fans

Phanteks P400TG

Laptop

Eluktronics Prometheus XVII

Ryzen 7 5800h

32 gigs ddr4 Corsair ram

Nvidia rtx 3080 max-p

17.3 qhd 165 hrz screen

1tb Samsung m.2

1tb WD black m.2

you could get 21 galons of icecream?

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Cat food !

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

21 minutes ago, Pascal... said:

Cat food !

Dog food?

You can buy anything you want as long as it's 200 bucks. Everything from ice cream to a new pc

just have it as cash so you can flex on people

CPU AMD 5800x_____Asus Crosshair VIII_____Asus Strix LC 360_____RAM Corsair Dominator Pro 2x8Gb 3600mhz_____ASUS RTX 3080 Strix

PSU Corsair HX1000w_____CASE Lian Li 011 Dynamic (original choice right? w/9 UNI Fans)_____Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma_____Mouse Razer Deathadder Chroma_____Headphones Bose QC25_____Monitor (1) Acer Predator XB1 144hz G-Sync  (2) Benq 144hz G-Sync

Microphone Blue Yeti Black

Razer Blade 14

Also an XBOX one s.

2 hours ago, Jivzy said:

i need some more suggestions! lol

As you wish

Tooth paste

Toilet paper

Wood (if you have a pile of wood, stuff happens, trust me)

Nice audio setup

New phone

Get laid

New monitor

Cables (power cables, usb cables, hdmi cables, whatever)

UPS

Keyboard

Mouse

Phone chargers (nice combination with cables)

RGB fans

Glue

Mineral oil

Food

Custom sleeved cables

Phone case (you can buy a bunch and switch every week)

Rubber ducks

I can go on if you want.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

On 12/17/2018 at 4:08 PM, samcool55 said:

As you wish

Tooth paste

Toilet paper

Wood (if you have a pile of wood, stuff happens, trust me)

Nice audio setup

New phone

Get laid

New monitor

Cables (power cables, usb cables, hdmi cables, whatever)

UPS

Keyboard

Mouse

Phone chargers (nice combination with cables)

RGB fans

Glue

Mineral oil

Food

Custom sleeved cables

Phone case (you can buy a bunch and switch every week)

Rubber ducks

I can go on if you want.

There's an odd story here, but my suggestion would be. Have someone you know go on Amazon, get them to look up items that are 0.01 - 200 Dollars, make them make a list of at list 25+ items, then randomly choose a link or a tab, with your eyes closed obv, and then buy what ever it is you've landed on.

THAT or you can give me $200 and i'll personally like every single comment you make on the forums.

*edit* 500 post hype woop woop.

My Rig - Intel I7-5820k@ 4ghz| Rampage V Extreme| 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4|RTX 2060 SUPER| Corsair 650D| Corsair HX750| 2TB Samsung 850 EVO| H100i| 3x SF-120's| 1x 240 cooler master Red LED Front intake

Everything I say defaults to include /s

I can cut my iPad in half and give you half?

On 12/16/2018 at 7:16 PM, Jivzy said:

hello everyone it’s been a crazy year but what do i get for christmas? ($200 budget)

In what way was it "crazy" man?

There are some great deals on rolling tool chests, half off in some cases, if not more. You couldn't build one for $1500.

Government bonds? 

Food and booze

Project Diesel 5.0: Motherboard: ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming /// CPU: Ryzen 5 3600X  /// CPU Cooler: Scythe Ninja 5 /// GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme RTX 2070 /// RAM: 2x 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V @3200mhz /// Chassis: Lian Li Lancool One Digital (black) /// PSU: Super Flower Leadex III 750w /// Storage: Inland Premium 1TB NVME + Toshiba X300 4TB

Peripherals: Mice: Cooler Master MM720 /// Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK2 SE (Cherry Silver), Blitzwolf BW-KB1 (Gateron Reds) /// Monitor: Acer XZ320Q 32' (VA, 1080p @240hz) /// AMP: Topping PA3 (Onkyo Integra A-817XD undergoing restoration) /// DAC: Weiliang SU5 /// Speakers: AAT BSF-100 /// Mike: Alctron CS35U /// Headphones: Blon B8, ISK MDH-9000

Living room: TV: Samsung QLED Q7FN 55' 4k /// Amplifier: Denon AVR-X2400H /// Speakers: DALI Zensor 7 /// Consoles: Sony PS4 Pro 1TB, Sony PS3 500gb /// LD/CD/DVD: Pioneer DVL-909 /// Power Supplies: Upsai ACF-2100T + GR Savage CDR2200EX