Out of Curiosity..

JLCitadel

Why. Just. Why.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Why. Just. Why.

Oh so you do.  :rolleyes:

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is this? 

OS - Windows 8.1 Motherboard - ASUS M5A99FX Pro R2.0 Processor - AMD FX 8350 Black Edition RAM - 16GB 2x8 Crucial Ballistix Sport Graphics Card - Gigabyte Windforce 2 OC GTX 660 Power Supply - Corsair CX750M CPU Cooler - NZXT Kraken X60 Wireless Adapter - ASUS PCE-N15 PCI-E Adapter Fans - x3 Masscool blue LED 120mm Fans Case - Fractal Design Define R4

Monitor - Dell S2230MX 21.5-inch Keyboard - Logitech G105 Mouse - Logitech G602 Speakers - Logitech Z130 Headsets/Headphones - Tt eSports Shock, AKG K240, California Headphones Laredo Phone - iPhone 4S

What is this? 

If you don't know.. you don't need to know. only a special few on the forums will understand.  :lol:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know what it is... B)

Ayeee.....  B)

Why would you do this to me? WHY?! I haven't harmed anyone in my life!

CPU: AMD FX-6100 Black Edition @3.9GHz GPU: XFX 7970 DD (1062/1520 MHz) MOBO: ASUS Sabertooth 990FXA(1st Revision) RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB @ 1333MHz Storage: Corsair Force 3 120GB(Boot) + WD Green 1TB(storage) PSU: FSP AURUM 600W(80+ Gold) CPU Cooler: Cryorig M9a  Case: NZXT Tempst 410 Elite(Mid-Tower) Mouse: Logitech G602(Manufacturer Refurbished) Keyboard: Noppoo Choc Mini(Cherry MX Blue) AUDIO:Sennheiser HD 598+ASUS Xonar DGX Monitor: LG M2280DF 21.5" 1080p(TN-75Hz)

I wonder if @Slick & @LinusTech ..... 

well.... they do have that rule 34.....

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball

oh well. we'll always have that belt buckle anime pic

If you don't know.. you don't need to know. only a special few on the forums will understand.  :lol:

A few? Hahaha how mistaken you are, do a poll

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

*goes to google images and puts in the URL of the image*

*immediately regrets his decision and curiosity*

*decides to eat ice cream and watch anime for a while to soothe his soul*

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I am almost scared that I know what it is at this age....

ELEPHANT SEALS EVERYWHERE!

Haha. I guess no one is casting today. :P

I'm gay and I know what that is. :D

About

The Casting Couch refers to a seating furniture often used as a set prop in adult films wherein a woman is interviewed for an acting or modeling position in an office room. The black leather couch is often referenced on image boards and discussion forums, in a similar vein to the Japanese adult film set “That Pool”.

Origin

The casting couch has been used in professional adult films since as early as December 2007, following the launch of the adult entertainment website Backroom Casting Couch[1].

d22.jpg

Spread

On October 2nd, 2011, a post titled “So, how many of you recognize this couch?” was submitted to the /r/pics[9]subreddit, featuring a photograph of the adult film set (shown below). Prior to being archived, the post gained over 15,800 up votes and 1,200 comments. On October 2nd, 2011, the same photograph was reposted to the Internet humor site FunnyJunk,[13] receiving more than 58,000 views and 2,700 up votes in the first two years. SCP Foundationwiki user Salman Corbette created new joke SCP entry on 21 November 2011[6]. Entry describes sexual movements differently.

When the following phrases are spoken, a malevolent being will appear near the speaker and begin attacking them. The nature of this entity may range from an unidentified male wearing a mask and carrying a bladed weapon to an incorporeal entity with the ability to affect physical objects seemingly at random

Joke SCP gained 84 karma and 23 comments on it’s page.

On February 7th, 2012, Body Building Forums member BradInPhx posted an image macro featuring the casting couch photograph with the caption “Statistically: 80% of males will recognize this place” (shown below, left). On April 10th, Redditor davisonmp28 submitted a image macro to the /r/AdviceAnimals subreddit, in which Bad Luck Brian’s first job interview is on the casting couch (shown below, right).

0b8.jpg 369.jpg

On December 4th, Redditor yourlocalgerman submitted a post requesting that the star of the casting couch series participate in an “ask me anything” (AMA) on the /r/IAmA[12] subreddit. Before the post was archived, it accumulated upwards of 9,000 up votes and 1,200 comments. On July 5th, 2013, Redditor Go_Ice_Go submitted a Polandballwebcomic referencing the casting couch (shown below) to the /r/polandball[11] subreddit, which gathered more than 2,400 up votes and 170 comments in the next two months.

57e.png

On August 7th, Redditor phrresehelp posted a photograph of the casting couch set to the /r/funny[10] subreddit, joking that “70% of males” seem to recognize the set when walking the picture in his office. In the first two months, the post garnered upwards of 460 up votes and 60 comments.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

so its where slick went for the job interview?

work it ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ harder, make it (ง •̀_•́)ง better, do it ᕦ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕤ faster, raise ur ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ donger

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ HARDER, BETTER, FASTER, DONGER! ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ