How stressed do you get from school?

germgoatz

Everyone who is currently in school, how stressed do you get from it and why?

hi

im graduaded but i got my fair share of bullyings. boarding schools are like jails, dont do it.

why everybody post the spec of their rig here? i dont! cuz its made of mashed potatoes!

44 minutes ago, germgoatz said:

Everyone who is currently in school, how stressed do you get from it and why?

What grade are you in?

3 minutes ago, Canada EH said:

What grade are you in?

10th, I act like I'm in third though^_^

hi

I was bullied a little bit in high school as a freshman. Got in a fight with said bully near the end of that year and was let off easy by the school, only getting a week's worth of detention after class and that's it. I think the school administrators were getting tired of the kid, as he was a mess...

After that fight, things were smooth sailing from then on. Completely worth having the detention lol. Kid ended up being transferred to one of the "alternative schools" for delinquents and last I heard he's still a loser.

College was very smooth all the way through. People tend to be there to learn and take things seriously in college, since they typically are paying for it themselves via financial aid or their job. Usually those who are there on their parents' dime are the ones who misbehave the most. That isn't very common though. Parties are normal in college life though, so expect plenty of it especially if you live in housing near or on-campus.

New Build (The Compromise): CPU - i7 9700K @ 5.1Ghz Mobo - ASRock Z390 Taichi | RAM - 16GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 3200CL14 @ 3466 14-14-14-30 1T | GPU - ASUS Strix GTX 1080 TI | Cooler - Corsair h100i Pro | SSDs - 500 GB 960 EVO + 500 GB 850 EVO + 1TB MX300 | Case - Coolermaster H500 | PSUEVGA 850 P2 | Monitor - LG 32GK850G-B 144hz 1440p | OSWindows 10 Pro. 

Peripherals - Corsair K70 Lux RGB | Corsair Scimitar RGB | Audio-technica ATH M50X + Antlion Modmic 5 |

CPU/GPU history: Athlon 6000+/HD4850 > i7 2600k/GTX 580, R9 390, R9 Fury > i7 7700K/R9 Fury, 1080TI > Ryzen 1700/1080TI > i7 9700K/1080TI.

Other tech: Surface Pro 4 (i5/128GB), Lenovo Ideapad Y510P w/ Kali, OnePlus 6T (8G/128G), PS4 Slim.

I strolled through high school. Didn't take really challenging classes, didn't really care about studying too much but at the same time it really wasn't that hard for me.

Only really stressed for Spanish finals.

College is much more stressful, just a lot of reading and papers and stuff. Sometimes you have to know things without reading all of it.

Find a hobby to be an outlet is my recommendation.

Rest In Peace my old signature...                  September 11th 2018 ~ December 26th 2018

I'm an 11th grader in the International Baccalaureate Program, which is the highest-level program offered in public schools that I know of. In my opinion, it is harder than just taking AP classes, but in the end I get an IB diploma that means the same thing to universities across the world. The real fun starts this year, which is our first year with real IB courses, but that doesn't mean 9th and 10th were easy at all.

The worst class that I've ever had in high school was AP Government, which I know sounds relatively fun, but it was really the complete opposite. Only for me it seems. My parents are super strict about my grades, and have made me get straight A's since I started school. The problem with that Government class is that I couldn't get an A the entire year, only a B+. It wasn't just that I had a lower grade than I should've, but the fact that it felt like I couldn't do anything about it that made a whole 4 months or so really depressing, even though I'm not an emotional person at all. I was completely bewildered when I learned that nearly everybody had a A in the class, even one of my friends who routinely gets C's and B's in other classes and puts little effort into projects.

Speaking of outlets, you definitely need one, because it will be stressful if you choose the right classes. The ones I have right now are playing the violin and driving/fixing my car, to give some examples.

Computer engineering grad student, cybersecurity researcher, and hobbyist embedded systems developer

Daily Driver:

CPU: Ryzen 7 4800H | GPU: RTX 2060 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Gaming PC:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600X | GPU: EVGA RTX 2080Ti | RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz C16

Not at the moment, but that is just because I just started again. I imagine I will be quite stressed once the big projects hit (plus my work situation is causing me more stress at the moment..)

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Work and school is stressful. Just not having time to do one or the other shucks. 

Corsair 4000D RGB

Asus B550 Tuf Gaming II

Asus 7700XT Tuf Gaming

AMD 5600x3d

32gb 3200mhz gskil 

Only when I have homework. I find myself strangely furious whenever I have even a little bit of homework. (Grade 10).

What is actually supposed to go here? Some people put their specs, others put random comments or remarks about themselves or others, and there are a few who put cryptic statements.

got two essays due next week, both 5-6 pages, one of which my instructor told me is a bad topic to write my thesis on but I wish to do it anyways.

Got two math homeworks due, one in statistics and one in discrete math combinatorics, both of which are going to require me googling and watching youtube tutorials to finish.

Got a giant software project coming up, UML diagram for it is due next week. I gotta build a software that automatically builds a freaking webpage cuz my CS professor think it will make his life a hell lot easier if he just makes his students build a software that will build the course website for him instead of coding up one from scratch. Plus I gotta build a general purpose framework for him so he can modify it easily to build different web pages. 

I gotta work 20 hours on the weekend. I plan to pull all-nighters next week to complete all these BS. I feel immense pressure and anxiety atm. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

little to none

I always reassure myself that even if I get a 0 on this assignment, 50% is passing :P 

not that I want a 50, but it at least doesn't keep me up at night or dread the next day, because time just keeps on moving..

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.