Only a couple days away from 1 year of Linus Media Group

LinusTech

Thanks everyone for making this year so incredible... There are so many other numbers that indicate the phenomenal support we've gotten from the community (like this forum going from ZERO to HUGE in a year...) but first and foremost we're still a YouTube channel, so I thought I'd at least share these ones with you.

post-3-0-27012200-1388397823_thumb.png

post-3-0-27012200-1388397823_thumb.png

Awesome work Linus and the team keep it up! You guys are awesome and have accomplished a lot in a  shot period of time. All the best in 2014.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

Awesome work Linus and the team keep it up! You guys are awesome and have accomplished a lot in a  shot period of time. All the best in 2014.

In case anyone is wondering what our company goals are for 2014:

- daily news show

- add 1-2 more staff

- double revenue

- further increase quality of videos (4K will be standard procedure by the end of next year)

- Stop letting Tech Quickie be the redheaded step child. Aim for 4-5 videos per week with the Fast As Possible style.

Good job LMG Team! :D

- daily news show
- add 1-2 more staff
- double revenue
- further increase quality of videos (4K will be standard procedure by the end of next year)
- Stop letting Tech Quickie be the redheaded step child. Aim for 4-5 videos per week with the Fast As Possible style

... D: Now I will have to wait for buffering on Youtube again. FUUU- But seriously, that is epic. :D

Yes! I was hoping there would be more FAPs! Gotta give that channel a soul man. Or it will always be the red-headed step-child. Disclaimer: I am Irish. I take no offense to this or Linus' comments. :|

Off-Topic: Linus, Paint has a Text option. Just type it in. :| Good drawing skillz though. I probably would've made those numbers 67% more illegible.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

- daily news show

- add 1-2 more staff

- Stop letting Tech Quickie be the redheaded step child. Aim for 4-5 videos per week with the Fast As Possible style.

These are the 3 I'm most excited about.

| 5820k+EK supremacy nickel+acetal white 4.5Ghz | X99 Deluxe | Enthoo Luxe | 2x gtx780+komod NV full cover block | Corsair AX1200i | WD blue 500gb |

Kingston V300 120gb | Samsung 840 Evo 500gb| Bitspower D5 vario+Res combo | primochill advanced LRT tubing (Solid White) |

| Alphacool Nexxos MONSTA dual 120mm Black Ice nemesis GTX360 triple 120mm | Noctua NF-F12 X4 | Bitspower true silver 1/2ID 3/4 OD compressions (various angles) |

DNS? 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Awesome!  :D

CPU: Intel Core i5 2450M @ 2.5Ghz RAM: 8GB GPU: HD Radeon 7470M (Potato) Mobo: No idea, probably a pumpkin.

My computer is a laptop.

BF3 on minimum settings = 25fps @ 720p

- daily news show

- add 1-2 more staff

- double revenue

When will you guys have time for this? My goodness. 

- daily news show

- add 1-2 more staff

- double revenue

Seems like Linus will have to drink a lot of caffeine in 2014.

"M. Aronnax." replied the Canadian, "your arguments are rotten at the foundation. You speak in the future, 'We shall be there! we shall be here!' I speak in the present, 'We are here, and we must profit by it.'"

Cameramans or video editors?

I think they need someone for benchmarks and just someone to do all around stuff.

I love Linus Tech Tips, it is literately what got me into PC gaming in the first place.I hope y'all have a great 2014 and continue making awesome honest videos. I can't wait for daily news shows. 

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Cameramans or video editors?

People to get coffee and doughnuts.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

- daily news show

- add 1-2 more staff

- double revenue

Damn it, I need that 4k monitor naooooooo

Good to hear man congratulations here's to many more years of more of the latest tech news and reviews etc from such a great company.

LOL what's that huge spike in the dislikes graph?

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

YAY, we made it to our first year :D freaking amazing, can't wait to see what 2014 brings to this community

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

- daily news show

- add 1-2 more staff

- double revenue

And 1m+ subscribers! :D

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

- daily news show

- add 1-2 more staff

- double revenue

By daily news show, are you going to brush over some topic posted in the "Tech News and Reviews" thread and throw in your opinion?

or did I miss something?

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

- daily news show

- add 1-2 more staff

- double revenue

I'm thinking making a daily news show would quickly drain your enthusiasm and you would be sick of doing those after a few weeks and also it would get rid of the content for the wan show. I personally also find that annoying especially when it's not good content I don't want to see that everyday! please don't do a daily show! I've been following you for 10 months or so and I really would find it too bad if you would waste all your energy for that, besides people that care about the info will also read an article on a website or something else

update: I know a few channels that tried doing that and they had to quit that Idea after 3 days, because it is SO much work. What makes your channel special is that you are honest about products, you like making videos and it looks like you're having fun, it would also be too bad if slick also is suddenly tired and un -enthusiastic

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ!Raise your SLInus! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ!

No really, happy new year.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

awesome hopefully the results will triple next year  ;)

and happy new year 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M ||