Ways to Make money?

joelthezombie15

I have around $220 and im curious what can i do with that to make some money (No coins/crypto currency) Like something to invest in or some kind of a remodeling project or something?

thanks for the help

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Bonds are more long term, but may get a job or do small chores for you neighbors?

Quote me to get a reply!

But to be serious, just look for some small part time jobs.

i wasnt talking about that. i mean like something i can invest in or some kind of project that i can make a profit from. 

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

uncle_sam_get_a_job.jpg

In your new posts.. There is really nothing that would make you money with $200 in terms of investing.

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

get a job, sell stuff you don't use, cook meth or start a chocolate company 

Wise words

invest in foreign currency trading, USD is on the rage right now due to annual debt payment in december.

Get a job or invest in treasury bills. If you're feeling ballsy, then you can invest in the stock market.

Folding@Home | BOINC

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X + Celsius S36 GPU: ASUS TUF RTX3080 

MB: ASRock x470 Taichi RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-2666 32GB 

CASE: Fractal Design Define 7 Panda STORAGE: WD Black SN770 2TB + WD Red Pro 6TB

Become an unboxer in the local grocery store like i do

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

as far as investing you don't have many options. Best thing to do now is put it into a savings account, add more too it, and open a mutual fund.

Main Rig CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5700x GPU: Asus TUF Gaming RX5700XT MBASUS AM4 TUF Gaming X570-Plus RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200 CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Master Liquid LC240E SSD: Crucial 250gb M.2 + Crucial 500gb SSD HDD: PSU: Thermaltake Toughpower Gran RGB 850W 80+ Gold Case: Corsair Carbide 275R KB: Glorious GMMK 85% MOUSE: Razer Naga Trinity HEADSET: Go XLR with Shure SM7B mic and beyerdynamic DT 990

unRAID Plex Server CPU: Intel i7 6700 GPU: Nvidia Quadro P2000 MB: Asus B150M-C RAM: Crucial Ballistix 32gb DDR4 3000MT/s CPU Cooler: Stock Intel SSD: Western Digital 500GB Red HDD: 4TB Seagate Baracude 3x 4TB Seagate Ironwolf PSU: EVGA BT 80+ Bronze 450W Case: Cooler Master HAF XB EVO KB: Cheap Logitech KB + Mouse combo

I don't think you should take financial advice from a forum where most users are in their early teens. It just doesn't seem like a good idea.

I dont take much of this with any weight, i just wanted too see if there were any ideas.

Work at McDonald's  :P

Maccas don't employ very many teenagers nowadays; the median age of employees is 28.

Older people work the hours school kids don't want to and there's lots of unemployed graduates up to their eyes in student loans who will kill to get a job there.

If you know how to build a PC, charge for it and make some moneys, if investing with only 200 bucks your options shall be limited

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Rate your body on a scale of 1 to 10. IF you are above an 8.7 just marry a rich widdow. Below an 8.7 you won't have much of a chance. 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Invest in Bitcoins/Litecoins/dogecoins. It could potentially get you tons of money or lose you all of it.

getting a better ssd 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Just get a job at a local store

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Put it in the highest interest account you can find

Or premium bonds, if you have those, idk.

I have around $220 and im curious what can i do with that to make some money (No coins/crypto currency) Like something to invest in or some kind of a remodeling project or something?

thanks for the help

Invest in Bitcoins/Litecoins/dogecoins. It could potentially get you tons of money or lose you all of it.

Incase you missed it.