How can I hack the Time Square Tower

Go to solution Solved by Volbet,

Well, this would be illegal so we can't really discuss it. 

Your chances would also be close to non-existing. You would probably have a better chance convincing the advertisers to play whatever you want to show.

I got a friend living in New York and I want to give her a surprise by showing something on the advertisement sides of the Center Tower. How many percents would be possible for me to achieve this. I know it might takes years to achieve it and it's definitely uneasy but I want to do it so I got a question how much of a successful rate that I could, could make it come true. Thank you for anytime shedding a word in this topic. Thank you guys all. Cheers for an awesome day.

Mobo: ASRock B150M Pro4s | CPU: Intel core i7 7700 with stock cooler | Storages: 2x80GB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm + Zotac 120GB | Memory: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Fury | PSU: 400W HYN 80+ | GPU: PowerColor Radeon R9 270X 2GB | Tower: an old one from the other decade | Monitor: ASUS Widescreen 900p + ViewSonic FHD| Speaker: microlab

Your chances would also be close to non-existing. You would probably have a better chance convincing the advertisers to play whatever you want to show.

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Oh I'm really really sorry for not looking at the community standards...

Mobo: ASRock B150M Pro4s | CPU: Intel core i7 7700 with stock cooler | Storages: 2x80GB Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm + Zotac 120GB | Memory: 2x4GB Kingston HyperX Fury | PSU: 400W HYN 80+ | GPU: PowerColor Radeon R9 270X 2GB | Tower: an old one from the other decade | Monitor: ASUS Widescreen 900p + ViewSonic FHD| Speaker: microlab

Dude. You don't need to go that far to impress a girl.

'Fanboyism is stupid' - someone on this forum.

Be nice to each other boys and girls. And don't cheap out on a power supply.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

Jank the HDMI out of the screen and plug it into to your laptop.

Ez pz, #hackerman

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

1 hour ago, lFaust said:

gTOJH0E.jpg.baf676711236fb206858bc0d995e3c37.jpg

You're probaby on some kind of FBI list now for asking this

Come on it's a question and we're in a world of freedom right

59 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

Dude. You don't need to go that far to impress a girl.

I know man it's just too much but I really really need extraordinary thing to pull her back...

5 minutes ago, mafioso said:

Yes, and you have exercised that freedom to ask a silly and suspicious question. And now the FBI will exercise their freedom to plough through your internet history. :P

Everyone on here be showing off their rigs, so here I go:

Spoiler

Main Desktop CPU: Ryzen 1600 @ 3.65 GHz Memory: 2x8GB @ 3200 MHz Graphics: NVIDIA ASUS 1070 MOBO: ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac Storage: NVME M.2 Crucial P1 SSD; SATA Crucial MX500 SSD; Seagate BarraCuda HDD.

Acer Aspire 5755G CPU: Intel i5-2410M @ 2.30GHz Memory: 6GB DDR3-1066 SDRAM Graphics: NVIDIA GT 540M 2GB Storage750GB 2.5" 5400RPM HDD Display15.6" 1366x768

7 minutes ago, mafioso said:

I know man it's just too much but I really really need extraordinary thing to pull her back...

Why? If you've separated then just move on.

Spoiler

CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K - 4.5 GHz | Motherboard: ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3 | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO - 500GB | GPU: MSI GTX 980 Ti Gaming 6GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA 650 G2 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 | Cooling: CRYORIG R1 Ultimate | Monitor: ASUS ROG Swift PG279Q | Peripherals: Corsair Vengeance K70 and Razer DeathAdder

12 minutes ago, mafioso said:

You sure?

Image result for snowden laughing

11 minutes ago, mafioso said:

Your best chance is to pay for one, I think you can put a message up on http://bigsignmessage.com (If you can get her there at that time). 

Please quote our replys so we get a notification and can reply easily. Never cheap out on a PSU, or I will come to watch the fireworks. 

PSU Tier List

My specs

Spoiler

PC:

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @4.8GHz
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U14S 
Motherboard:  ASUS Maximus VIII Hero 
GPU: Zotac AMP Extreme 1070 @ 2114Mhz
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-2400 
Storage: Samsung 850 EVO-Series 500GB 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
Case: Cooler Master MasterCase Pro 5 
Power Supply: EVGA 750W G2

Peripherals 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 LUX Browns
Mouse: Logitech G502 
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Revolver 

Monitor: U2713M @ 75Hz

32 minutes ago, mafioso said:

Nope, you're on a private forum where you have no rights except for those that the LTT staff allow you to have for however long or brief they wish for you to have them.

-KuJoe

Well, I wouldn't suggest trying.  Most (even modern) hacking tools raise red flags so big you can't even see the bloody sky.  I don't condone illegally hacking.  But there is a humble book bundle for security on right now which includes CEH (certified ethical hacker) if you want to learn to hack ethically,  

Even if you wanted to hack into it, unless you had years of experience you would get charged and probably get a fine, or worse go to prison if you tried to do something like actually manipulate the terminal behind the machine.  Sorry, just rambling. 

2 hours ago, lFaust said:

gTOJH0E.jpg.baf676711236fb206858bc0d995e3c37.jpg

You're probaby on some kind of FBI list now for asking this

Image result for edgar allan poe reading

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

This seems to be the most feasible solution...

1 hour ago, rn8686 said:

You sure?

Image result for snowden laughing

Your best chance is to pay for one, I think you can put a message up on http://bigsignmessage.com (If you can get her there at that time). 

This seems to be the most feasible solution...

1 hour ago, HKZeroFive said:

Why? If you've separated then just move on.

No it's not that simple we're friends things are just more complicated that I should even create another topic...

4 hours ago, mafioso said:

Oh I'm really really sorry for not looking at the community standards...

it's unrelated but dude... get 8gb of ram at least! you're wasting the i7!

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

5 minutes ago, Sauron said:

it's unrelated but dude... get 8gb of ram at least! you're wasting the i7!

Yea definitely i got another stick haha

8 minutes ago, mafioso said:

No it's not that simple we're friends things are just more complicated that I should even create another topic...

My advice? Just keep it simple. No need to do big illegal things such as "hacking" the Times Square.

Good luck.

Spoiler

4 minutes ago, HKZeroFive said:

My advice? Just keep it simple. No need to do big illegal things such as "hacking" the Times Square.

Good luck.

Youd made your point then. I know this should not be even the only choice. All I want is some effort that I put myself into, and to make her realize my effort, realize that I really regret...

Sounds like you screwed up and she doesn't want to continue the connection and you can't understand that. You sound like a creep imo from what you've told us. 

Your Local Crypto Trading, Competitive Gaming Slut <3

NZXT S340 Elite | 7700k | Corsair H110i | Asus Dual 1070 | 16GB G.Skill Aegis RAM | Rosewill Photon 650w Modular PSU

7 hours ago, Volbet said:

This was all that needed to be said xD 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.