Girlfriends

chimmychunger

I haven't given up, more like postponed the idea of getting into a relationship. There's aloooooooootta crazy bitches out there and from past experience I just can't be fucked going through it again any time soon

a lot of people say that. but go buy this chart

post-600-0-24332500-1425893792.jpg

I haven't given up, more like postponed the idea of getting into a relationship. There's aloooooooootta crazy bitches out there and from past experience I just can't be fucked going through it again any time soon

It's usually the best idea to not get into another relationship right after coming out of a former one, so it's okay. Maybe after some time has passed you can try again if you so desire. Of course if you stay out of that business longer, it's alright too. I too can't really be bothered about relationships of any kind in here anymore, not even friendships. People already know how horrible, unpredictable and mentally challenged person I am, so I have given up on even getting friends. I still stick to my logic; would it be nice to have friends / a relationship? Yes. Do I need them? No. So the conclusion to that is, that I shouldn't even bother.

Of course, as time goes by, things can change. Maybe you would try again later in life, after some months, years or even a decade... Who knows? Anything can happen. Future is something we can only try to predict, but nothing is certain.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

a lot of people say that. but go buy this chart

This one is better. :P

post-144951-0-60701900-1425894299.jpg

More stories about spwaths dreams.

I had a dream the girl I liked told me she liked me, and cuddled me, and, for some reason I was naked. She wasn't, I was.

When I woke up, I thought it was true.

I wasnt sure it wasn't true until I got out of bed.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Maybe after some time has passed you can try again if you so desire.

<snip>

Maybe you would try again later in life, after some months, years or even a decade...

Try?  Don't try, just let things happen do not activelly seek anything, activelly seeking produces LOTS  of pitfalls.

Two motoes to live by   "Sometimes there are no shortcuts"

"This too shall pass"

Try?  Don't try, just let things happen do not activelly seek anything, activelly seeking produces LOTS  of pitfalls.

Yeah, that's better, actually. Just don't care and see what future brings to you. Whatever happens, happens.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I'm pretty sure I still thought girls had cooties when I was twelve.  Times must be changing...

lololololol this is why i love the LTT forum... 12 year old girls are just girls.... i think both halves of the equation have to be matured... all the 12 year old girls i know are insane

We're all dying slowly

Pentium G3258 3.2 ghz / ECS z97 pk MOBO / Intel Stock Cooler / R9 290 DD / Corsair Carbide Air 240 / 4GB mushkin stealth ram at 1600 / XFX 650W 80+ gold PSU / Kingston v300 240GB drive W/300GB seagate drive / HP x2301 / Gateway KB / Monoprice GM

lololololol this is why i love the LTT forum... 12 year old girls are just girls.... i think both halves of the equation have to be matured... all the 12 year old girls i know are insane

i know right

I'm pretty sure I still thought girls had cooties when I was twelve.  Times must be changing...

What...you mean...they don't?!

:blink:

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I'm new to the forums, currently 23, but the best advice I can give is to not run after girls. Let it just happen. Met my girlfriend over a year ago, and we're quite serious, and we are already thinking about our future together. Not trying to say that you cannot pursue a girl, but when it just happens when you least expect it and you are not even trying, that's when you know you found a potential keeper. You will not find an exact match, but you will have to deal with the differences you guys have. When you find a balance in all of that and you guys understand each other without upsetting each other, then you can call that serious. Also when you guys can have good fights, sometimes even the bad ones where you think the world is about to end, but at the end of it all you bounce back and strengthen the relationship, those are the best too.

So just let it happen, don't try to hard, and you'll find happiness. :) Best advice I can give.

I'm new to the forums, currently 23, but the best advice I can give is to not run after girls. Let it just happen. Met my girlfriend over a year ago, and we're quite serious, and we are already thinking about our future together. Not trying to say that you cannot pursue a girl, but when it just happens when you least expect it and you are not even trying, that's when you know you found a potential keeper. You will not find an exact match, but you will have to deal with the differences you guys have. When you find a balance in all of that and you guys understand each other without upsetting each other, then you can call that serious. Also when you guys can have good fights, sometimes even the bad ones where you think the world is about to end, but at the end of it all you bounce back and strengthen the relationship, those are the best too.

So just let it happen, don't try to hard, and you'll find happiness. :) Best advice I can give.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I ruined that chance already with me last gf.

@ The girls on this forum Is it ok if I walk up to a girl and start talking to her at like a mall or something? Is that considered creepy?

Edit: I have been told the bar is the best place to meet girls.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I'd never have expected this thread to go on so long, i hope all of you are actually being helpful

@GrimNeo it's only creepy if you're not really friends, i know this and im a guy

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

I'd never have expected this thread to go on so long, i hope all of you are actually being helpful

@GrimNeo it's only creepy if you're not really friends, i know this and im a guy

Yeah, so many girls I want to talk to but then I think well I don't want to bother them or get shut down.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I ran into one of those lonely man anime pillow posts on here far to quick so now this thread is just pure sadness.

LOL

Well, we aren't like that... Most of us at least.

I ran into one of those lonely man anime pillow posts on here far to quick so now this thread is just pure sadness.

What's a anime pillow lol? I use a memory foam pillow. I went on a date a couple weeks ago but she put me on hold for 3 months. sooooooooooooooooo lol.

What's a anime pillow lol? I use a memory foam pillow. I went on a date a couple weeks ago but she put me on hold for 3 months. sooooooooooooooooo lol.

jamesfrancopillow.jpg

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

jamesfrancopillow.jpg

A James Franco movie that I missed. What's the name of it?

Uhhh, wouldn't have a clue. 

I just searched Japanese body pillow. A bit risky if I say so myself. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Maybe that's just part of his actual life!

CPU: Intel i5 3550           | Cooler: Corsair A50          | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77      | Storage: Crucial MX200 250GB |

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB   | GPU: GTX 1650                | Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black)  | PSU: EVGA 650W G2            |

WHAT?? nope it's a great way but not the best 

okay listen up LTT if you really don't like waiting for the right girl here's the best practice I've been using.

It's a great way to go to a bar to meet girls. But the best way is to go to places/events you love, so that when you meet a girl you'd already have a connection making it much easier. For example you like DoTA 2 go to DoTA events. If you like reading go to Book Clubs/Libraries. If you like a Healthy Lifestyle go to Gyms. If you like Music go to local Music Bars/Festivals. And the list goes on and on.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

WHAT?? nope it's a great way but not the best 

okay listen up LTT if you really don't like waiting for the right girl here's the best practice I've been using.

It's a great way to go to a bar to meet girls. But the best way is to go to places/events you love, so that when you meet a girl you'd already have a connection making it much easier. For example you like DoTA 2 go to DoTA events. If you like reading go to Book Clubs/Libraries. If you like a Healthy Lifestyle go to Gyms. If you like Music go to local Music Bars/Festivals. And the list goes on and on.rip 

strip club? :P

strip club? :P

not what I had in mind but  :lol:

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I ruined that chance already with me last gf.

@ The girls on this forum Is it ok if I walk up to a girl and start talking to her at like a mall or something? Is that considered creepy?

Even though I am a boy (and thus my opinion might be invalid), I would say that it would be creepy to just talk to a random stranger you know absolutely nothing about. I don't know, it would just feel awkward in my opinion to just get into someone else's personal space without a warning, and I have a feeling that most likely they would just walk away, but in worst case scenario could end up with police involved.

Waiting%2Bfor%2Bthe%2Bbus%252C%2BLike%2B