Girlfriends

chimmychunger

At the beginning perhaps??? :P

Depends on the definition of beginning, then it could be either 5 or 8 years old... it's just complicated as hell

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Depends on the definition of beginning, then it could be either 5 or 8 years old... it's just complicated as hell

5 or 8 years old....you whore! :P

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I've tried to get a girlfriend... never have succeeded.  But I guess that's part of being a geek or maybe I'm a nerd but whatever :( 

You don't understand relationships. You don't understand women. Women understand women and they hate each other...

Another reason I don't like women. Even if I were to 'become' straight, I would still prefer guys, I understand guys because I am one. Bitches be crazy!

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

You don't understand relationships. You don't understand women. Women understand women and they hate each other...

Yes and no. I won't say you will ever understand women when you grow up, but you will less not understand them.

I met  this girl in my first year of university, back in 2008, i was 19 at the time.

we became friends fairly quickly, and hung out a few times.

I then asked her out, and so we went to the movies and saw the "Bucket List", which looking back probably wasn't a good choice.

Anyway, as we walked out of the movie, my parents turned up, and in a nutshell, started quizzing her on various things, which i kinda freaked out about.

the day after this, she text me and said, "just so you know, I'm not your GF"

A few weeks after, i got a text from her saying "We no longer have anything in common", and that was that.

Ever since then, every girl i took an interest in at uni has turned me down, probably about a dozen times or so, and its made me think at times, whats the point of trying?

And why it seems that most of them already have someone, and that just compounds my belief that there's no one out there for me at times. A

Now, I've only spoken to one close friend about this, so its a big step to talk about this to others, forum or otherwise

over 5 years later, I've never had a GF, and going out even less.

It seems that my friends are more outgoing than I am, and at times I don't care that i dont have someone, then a lot of the time i do wonder why.

Anyway, thanks for listening

I kind of thought of it as like that to. I don't try to go out and get a girlfriend. Some women think that they need the guy to give all of their effort to them (talking, financial support and other related things). I will deliberately not talk that much to a new person I meet just to examine of how much of a person they are. It's like playing a game of tug-a-war. Just by a simple conversation with women can mean if you would be great match.

as my dad puts  it

most women are bastards

and my mother agrees

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

I had a few in high school. Since leaving school I don't care too much. I want to sort myself out before I chase a serious relationship

Feeling the love in this thread harrrrd.

Well i came out of a relationship earlier this year which was hell on earth. Not going to get into all the details but i am 22 now...she was my first as of last year (First relationship, 'fun tiems', the deed and engagement).

Eventually i turned out to be around long enough to be the bad guy who was holding her back from her spiral downward into extreme drugs and totally destructive behaviour that her family too no action on and friends actively encouraged.

Since then i have aimed to be nice to women all around university...until this year when one girl tried asking me twice when i established nothing was ever going to happen because no chemistry..and ironically recently one of the girls i thought had some serious chemistry with told me last week i was boring and too serious all the time (Probably am but still...i am NOT BORING HO!)

So yeah, least my 780 this week reminded me that i can be a pretty awesome dude :D

And as for Commander_Z. Chin up bra, Uni chicks are totes leading everyone on. What Uni do you attend? (I'm AUT)

Well i came out of a relationship earlier this year which was hell on earth. Not going to get into all the details but i am 22 now...she was my first as of last year (First relationship, 'fun tiems', the deed and engagement).

Eventually i turned out to be around long enough to be the bad guy who was holding her back from her spiral downward into extreme drugs and totally destructive behaviour that her family too no action on and friends actively encouraged.

Since then i have aimed to be nice to women all around university...until this year when one girl tried asking me twice when i established nothing was ever going to happen because no chemistry..and ironically recently one of the girls i thought had some serious chemistry with told me last week i was boring and too serious all the time (Probably am but still...i am NOT BORING HO!)

So yeah, least my 780 this week reminded me that i can be a pretty awesome dude :D

And as for Commander_Z. Chin up bra, Uni chicks are totes leading everyone on. What Uni do you attend? (I'm AUT)

Cheers man

I went to Vic in Wellington

Ever met a girl from Minnesota???, oh man the accent is incredible!

Another NZ buddy, huzzah!! :D

Looking for a job

Cheers man

Another NZ buddy, huzzah!!

Edit: i wrote inside the quote the first time by accident :D

Looking for a job

Cheers man

Another NZ buddy, huzzah!!

Edit: i wrote inside the quote the first time by accident :D

I was in welly last year, dated a Half-Thai Girl who had a West-Coast-like accent.

Unf man...also waaaazzzzaaahhhh! :D

I was in welly last year, dated a Half-Thai Girl who had a West-Coast-like accent.

Unf man...also waaaazzzzaaahhhh! :D

Just to be sure, it wasn't a half-thai girl; half-thai guy right?

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

Just to be sure, it wasn't a half-thai girl; half-thai guy right?

Ha-Ha-Ha.

Pretty sure on the account of a few things....'down-be-low'

I remember once I was in a position where I though I was meeting a girl. Turn out to be a transgender. Boy that was a mess.

How long did it take you to figure it out?

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

It flew over my head till it got to the shabanging

I guess the term 'raise your dongers' would have been real awkward at the time then...

I'm 27 years old and I have never had a girlfriend. As far as life goes, it probably will stay that way. Best thing any girl has ever said to me was something like this: "You're really awesome guy and you will find a girl who is just for you, but I'm not that girl". Worst thing is, that has happened to me many times. Too many. I'm reasonably social guy and I don't have a problem with meeting new people and trying to get familiar with girls I like but never has it lead to a situation where someone would actually like me. What I've learned is the fact that the worst thing a guy can be, is being "normal" in every way possible. Nobody remembers you, nobody takes a second look and nobody wants to be with you.

Someone would probably now think that I might be depressed but no. I'm completely fine. There are other things in life that are just fine. Life isn't always easy but you can never give up. You can't get everything you want. You just have to deal with it.

Intel i7 4770k | Corsair H100i | Asus Maximus VI Extreme | 16Gb Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz | Asus GTX 780 SLI | Samsung 830 Pro 256GB + 6TB WD Red | Asus Xonar Phoebus | Corsair AX860i | Corsair 900D | Win 8 Pro 64-bit | 2 x Dell U2412M | Logitech G710+ | Logitech G602

I'm 27 years old and I have never had a girlfriend. As far as life goes, it probably will stay that way. Best thing any girl has ever said to me was something like this: "You're really awesome guy and you will find a girl who is just for you, but I'm not that girl". Worst thing is, that has happened to me many times. Too many. I'm reasonably social guy and I don't have a problem with meeting new people and trying to get familiar with girls I like but never has it lead to a situation where someone would actually like me. What I've learned is the fact that the worst thing a guy can be, is being "normal" in every way possible. Nobody remembers you, nobody takes a second look and nobody wants to be with you.

Someone would probably now think that I might be depressed but no. I'm completely fine. There are other things in life that are just fine. Life isn't always easy but you can never give up. You can't get everything you want. You just have to deal with it.

This

Looking for a job

Guys if you want to have/keep Girl friends, keep these things in this order:

1.GF

2.Sex

3.PC

1. Sex
  2. GF
  3. PC

[Fixed ^^]

I had my first GF around 14-15ish.

Been in a relationship with my current GF for the past 4.5yrs and still am sooo ^^

But don't marry before you're 45. If you do, you're doing it wrong.

And yes, enjoy being a man whore. Bone all you can.

then she just dumped me because I always just do what she wants and never really suggest things I want to do. Cause apparently that's a legit reason.

It is ^^ It's rather annoying having an overly demanding dog instead of someone with an actual oppinion ^^

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I never had a girlfriend, sadly enough.

I was friends with benefits with a girl once, though.

Was that person Bobby Saccamano by any chance?

Ryzen 5 1500x, Noctua NH-L9x65 SE-AM4, GA-AB350N, 16GB 1600Mhz, EVGA GTX 970, 250GB Samsung 960 Evo, 120GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1TB WD Green & 2TB Seagate Barracuda. 650w OCZ ZX & Cooler Master Elite 130. Acer CB241HQK 4K, LG IPS234V-PN 1080p, Ducky Zero Shine All Blue/Anne Pro Brown/SteelSeries Apex Pro & Razer Naga 2014