Girlfriends

chimmychunger

you are totally right.. it feels good and right. and you are also more mature( i hope so ) to make better chioces as well 

(this is all of some one is taking that relationship serious) 

I think 15 is still fairly young to be able to make mature relationships and tbh at that age most girls can be bitchy... at least in my experience... I was hung up on this girl for almost 7 years and it was heart breaking... When you find that person that is your other half and you can be open... when you realise there's a future that's when you should get a gf... This is of course as amintha1992 said IF you are taking it serious... if not by all means... ignore this and do whatever the f#$% you wanna do!!

You don't have to look for a gf... she will come at the right time and you'll be happy... don't pursue girls... That's the best advice i can give...

Waiting...

Yeah. Only one I can consider serious is my current one, but we've only been together for approximately a month now. 16 right now. Not all that great but hey, it'll be fun while it lasts.

Relationships aren't that great at this age, don't fret about not having one.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I think 15 is still fairly young to be able to make mature relationships and tbh at that age most girls can be bitchy... at least in my experience... I was hung up on this girl for almost 7 years and it was heart breaking... When you find that person that is your other half and you can be open... when you realise there's a future that's when you should get a gf... This is of course as amintha1992 said IF you are taking it serious... if not by all means... ignore this and do whatever the f#$% you wanna do!!

You don't have to look for a gf... she will come at the right time and you'll be happy... don't pursue girls... That's the best advice i can give...

dude???  this is the same thing i said. except i dont mean to treat a girl like shit or never give a fuck about a relationship if it is not serious that it just be a bad person and just rude. but what i was saying is at 15 i dont think one has the ability to be serious with all that hormones running around. 

but you are right. dont look for one you will know when you meet some one and get to know them that if they are for you or no.

btw my GF(serious, very serious) was my best friend for about 8 years(to this year) and out of that 8 it took us both about 5 years to figure out that we are made for each other. 

sorry if i was not clear before

dude???  this is the same thing i said. except i dont mean to treat a girl like shit or never give a fuck about a relationship if it is not serious that it just be a bad person and just rude. but what i was saying is at 15 i dont think one has the ability to be serious with all that hormones running around. 

but you are right. dont look for one you will know when you meet some one and get to know them that if they are for you or no.

btw my GF(serious, very serious) was my best friend for about 8 years(to this year) and out of that 8 it took us both about 5 years to figure out that we are made for each other. 

sorry if i was not clear before

Maybe i was too harsh sorry about that... But yeah the hormones stuff is true!!

You are lucky... My best friend never looked at me... got together with my cousin and told me to f#$% off a bit after i got a gf... Hope you have a happy long relationship with your significant other!!

Waiting...

Maybe i was too harsh sorry about that... But yeah the hormones stuff is true!!

You are lucky... My best friend never looked at me... got together with my cousin and told me to f#$% off a bit after i got a gf... Hope you have a happy long relationship with your significant other!!

thanks bro... i sure hope so. 

you know what i think makes out relationship work?

we were genuinely best friends in the beginning. i was not trying to get in to her pants or anything, just friends.

it was about after 4-5 years that we realized we have stared to love each other. so ya....

Girlfriend? Nah.. I had one, but she found all her next boyfriends through me. Oh god, now I'm remembering it. We stopped talking in 2012 summer. That was before I knew about this lifestyle. This tech lifestyle keeps me happy. I have friends in school, but they don't talk to me often. They're still my friends, though. There's this one kid that pretends to be a friend and he pretends to know everything about tech. Even I know more than him. He has a GTX 260, C2D, and 4 GB of RAM. He said he's getting a 580 and I want to see how that bottleneck goes. He was like "I'm getting a 580." He is completely unaware of any new tech. He doesn't even know AMD exists.. I told him I got a 7750 and he said "that doesn't exist". When he said he was getting a 580, I said I was getting a 780. He said "that didn't exist". I lied, but he deserves it for pretending to try to know anything about tech. Now, back on the topic of girlfriends. I'm 12, but I don't act 12. I've lost all interest in the girls in my school because they're not my type and not interesting at all.

Girls are impossible to understand. There was this one girl I was friends with but I never considered her to be my girlfriend. One day in lunch, her friends asked if I will go out with her. I had no idea at all that she had any interest in me. I barely knew she existed.. Girls are confusing. I need to get a copy of "Understanding Women Volume 1/826 Pocket Edition".

"that doesnt exist."

I just couldnt resist :P

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I`m 17 and I`ve been with my girlfriend for almost 3 years. We`re very serious. 

Why...so...serious

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

"that doesnt exist."

I just couldnt resist :P

True. So far there's only a few parts in that book series due to a single part having hundreds of thousands of pages and taking literally a man's lifetime to make... :D

Help...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

What's a girl?

Aragorn (WS): 250D | 6800k | 840 Pro 512GB | Intel 530 480GB  | Asus X99-M WS | 64GB DDR4 | Corsair HX720i | GTX 1070 | Corsair H115i | Philips BDM4350UC 43" 3840x2160 IPS

Gimli (server):  Node 304 | G4560 | ADATA XPG SX8000 128GB | 2x 5TB WD Red | ASROCK H270M-ITX/AC  | 8GB DDR4 | Seasonic 400FL

Omega (server):                 Fractal Arc Mini R2 | i3 4130 | 500GB Maxtor | 2TB WD Red : Raid 1 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | 16GB RAM | Seasonic G-450w
Alpha (WS): 900D | 4770k | GTX 780  | 840 Pro 512GB  | GA-Z87X-OC | Corsair RM 850 | 24GB 2400mhz | Samsung S27B970D 2560x1440

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Well was 16 with the first and after that they come and go never stay.

maybe something wrong with me, ha :blink:

now i dont know what these people your talking about are? girlfriends? whats a girl? :D

and nah never had one im 16 i guess im not a girls dream guy :P

CPU: i7 4770k@4.3Ghz GPU: GTX 780ti Motherboard: ROG maximus vi formula PSU: Evga supernova 1000w Platinum

Case: NZXT Switch 810 Memory: g.skill ripjaws X Cooler: Corsair h100i(getting custom loop when i get money next) Storage: Samsung 840 evo 250gb Keyboard: Corsair K95 Mouse: SteelSeries Rival

Girlfriend? Nah.. I had one, but she found all her next boyfriends through me. Oh god, now I'm remembering it. We stopped talking in 2012 summer. That was before I knew about this lifestyle. This tech lifestyle keeps me happy. I have friends in school, but they don't talk to me often. They're still my friends, though. There's this one kid that pretends to be a friend and he pretends to know everything about tech. Even I know more than him. He has a GTX 260, C2D, and 4 GB of RAM. He said he's getting a 580 and I want to see how that bottleneck goes. He was like "I'm getting a 580." He is completely unaware of any new tech. He doesn't even know AMD exists.. I told him I got a 7750 and he said "that doesn't exist". When he said he was getting a 580, I said I was getting a 780. He said "that didn't exist". I lied, but he deserves it for pretending to try to know anything about tech. Now, back on the topic of girlfriends. I'm 12, but I don't act 12. I've lost all interest in the girls in my school because they're not my type and not interesting at all.

Girls are impossible to understand. There was this one girl I was friends with but I never considered her to be my girlfriend. One day in lunch, her friends asked if I will go out with her. I had no idea at all that she had any interest in me. I barely knew she existed.. Girls are confusing. I need to get a copy of "Understanding Women Volume 1/826 Pocket Edition".

Silly 12-year-olds trying to figure out how relationship works.

I tell yea, stick to the tech lifestyle, relationships can wait.

Hmmmmm, idunno how to answer that, nothing agenst it but at the same time thats a bad idea,....actualt hell yeah for walking computers!

I mean it wouldn't be a bad substitute until you actually get one (^_^).

she just dumped me because I always just do what she wants and never really suggest things I want to do. 

It's not exactly the same, but I get tired of people extremely fast and lose interest if I'm the only one that talks and if they give no input or anything and don't even try to control a conversation. 

Error: 410

I met  this girl in my first year of university, back in 2008, i was 19 at the time.

we became friends fairly quickly, and hung out a few times.

I then asked her out, and so we went to the movies and saw the "Bucket List", which looking back probably wasn't a good choice.

Anyway, as we walked out of the movie, my parents turned up, and in a nutshell, started quizzing her on various things, which i kinda freaked out about.

the day after this, she text me and said, "just so you know, I'm not your GF"

A few weeks after, i got a text from her saying "We no longer have anything in common", and that was that.

Ever since then, every girl i took an interest in at uni has turned me down, probably about a dozen times or so, and its made me think at times, whats the point of trying?

And why it seems that most of them already have someone, and that just compounds my belief that there's no one out there for me at times. A

Now, I've only spoken to one close friend about this, so its a big step to talk about this to others, forum or otherwise

over 5 years later, I've never had a GF, and going out even less.

It seems that my friends are more outgoing than I am, and at times I don't care that i dont have someone, then a lot of the time i do wonder why.

Anyway, thanks for listening

Looking for a job

Ha. Where to start....

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop