Girlfriends

chimmychunger

Girlfriend?lol..They are nothing but money spending nagging PMSing One night stands..Go on a Date,Penetrate and then just Evacuate..Giggity 

18, not since I was 11... would like to have one though.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

I'm 27 years old and I have never had a girlfriend. As far as life goes, it probably will stay that way. Best thing any girl has ever said to me was something like this: "You're really awesome guy and you will find a girl who is just for you, but I'm not that girl". Worst thing is, that has happened to me many times. Too many. I'm reasonably social guy and I don't have a problem with meeting new people and trying to get familiar with girls I like but never has it lead to a situation where someone would actually like me. What I've learned is the fact that the worst thing a guy can be, is being "normal" in every way possible. Nobody remembers you, nobody takes a second look and nobody wants to be with you.

Someone would probably now think that I might be depressed but no. I'm completely fine. There are other things in life that are just fine. Life isn't always easy but you can never give up. You can't get everything you want. You just have to deal with it.

As long as you have people that love you, and you get get off by fapping... those things matter a lot.

I've had like 4 gfs this summer.Nothing serious tho.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Same scenario, but I made my best friend mine. defeated the friend-zone!

he-did-it_o_6510041.jpg

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

I've had like 4 gfs this summer.Nothing serious tho.

playaaa

#LinusKitchenTips /// "Better than useless" - Linus Sebastian

LTT Holy bible: Code Of Conduct

Project Toaster [My Silver NCASE M1 V2 Build-log] 

Main Rig
 Case: Fractal Design Define R5 CPU: INTEL 
i5 3570k Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo Mobo: Maximus V Gene Z77 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming (w/ 0% fan mode) RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2x8GB 1600mHz Storage: OCZ VERTEX 4 256GB PSU: Corsair AX860 Monitor: ASUS PB278Q 1440p 27" Headphones: QPAD QH-90 Laptop
Macbook Pro Retina 13" i5 256Gb Early 2015
Phone
Oneplus One 64GB Sandstone Black

Same scenario, but I made my best friend mine. defeated the friend-zone!

share with us your wisdom of defeating the friend zone :D

Looking for a job

Guys if you want to have/keep Girl friends, keep these things in this order:

1.GF

2.Sex

3.PC

I would like Sex, PC, GF

i7 4770k/Asus GTX 1080 TI/Asus RX5500 XT/Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB/Samsung 840 Pro 256GB/Seagate Barracuda 3TB/AX860i/ASUS Z87 PRO/Fractal Design Define R4/HD 598

playaaa

He's 14, you can't expect a serious relation ship at that age.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(") This is Bunny.

He's 14, you can't expect a serious relation ship at that age.

^ Yeah.

Gotta learn this year(it's not like I don't learn,I'm a straight-A student,I just have to study harder).Exams are round the corner.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Was that person Bobby Saccamano by any chance?

I feel like that's a reference to extras, but I don't really remember.

Girls kind of appreciate my personality, but on the other hand they find me a bit strange for my hobbies, tech, gaming, like when I start a debate about something with my mates they just look at us and don't understand a word.

#mylife

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

I am 16 and have yet to have a GF....  

But on a side note I may have one in like a week :) (getting out of the friend zone)

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

I am 16 and have yet to have a GF....  

But on a side note I may have one in like a week :) (getting out of the friend zone)

Best of luck to you sir

Looking for a job

Only had one girlfriend so far. I am 18 now. The relationship was semi-serious but fun to say the least. We both knew each other since middle school. For good or worse we had to part ways after graduating from high school as we both wen't to two different universities.

We're still friends though, and its nice to still talk/socialize on Facebook. 

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

Girlfriend = less budget on pc hardware 

ill wait til im 30 before getting into serious relationship. 

1. PC

2. Sex

3. Girlfriend

i approve

[Main Rig] CPU: Intel Core i7-2700k OC 4.2GHz Motherboard: ASUS P8Z68-V/Gen3 GPU: MSI R9-280x RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz 4x4GB Case: Thermaltake Chaser MK-1 PSU: OCZ ModXstream Pro 700w Cooling: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus  SSD: 120GB OCZ Vertex 3 OS: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Display: 2x 21" Samsung LED 1080p 60Hz 5ms and upto 8TB extra storage

[Peripherals] Mouse1: Razer Naga Mouse2: Logitech Performance MX Mouse Keyboard: Razer Deathstalker Ultimate Headset: CM Storm Ceres 400 Webcam: Microsoft Lifecam HD-6000 Speaker: Logitech Speaker System Z523

Girlfriend = less budget on pc hardware 

ill wait til im 30 before getting into serious relationship. 

1. PC

2. Sex

3. Girlfriend

i approve

Fixed:

1. PC

2. Girlfriend

3. Sex

You want to know the person your having sex with. Plus if you just get a hooker the likelihood of contracting an STD is high.

▶ Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning. - Einstein◀

Please remember to mark a thread as solved if your issue has been fixed, it helps other who may stumble across the thread at a later point in time.

I find myself falling in love with girls that have a boyfriend... not that I knew that but I find out later... something about them makes them more attractive...

Yesterday I saw the girl I have had a serious crush on since I first saw her, not seen her for 3 months but yesterday our work-schedules finally matched up. Just got her out of my head and here is the heart-break again. Fml.

I've had girls ask me out, but I turn them down, I got hurt back in junior high and the pain is still with me today.

I'll get a girlfriend when I'm good and ready, I don't look bad so girls do get attracted to me, however I don't trust them. (developed quite a hate for girls in the respect of romance, however I have a few friend-zoned girl friends)

My expectations keep getting higher as well, I expect a girlfriend and boyfriend / husband and wife to be best of friends, not just share a house, car, bank account and have occasional passionless sex just to rid them of their lust and then later on stay together for the kids and divorce as soon as the youngest leaves the nest.

I will probably stay single for the rest of my life, but so be it. I'm not desperate enough to drop my standards.

Spoiler

CPU: R5 1600 @ 4.2 GHz; GPU: Asus STRIX & Gigabyte g1 GTX 1070 SLI; RAM: 16 GB Corsair vengeance 3200 MHz ; Mobo: Asrock Taichi x470; SSD: 512 gb Samsung 950 Pro Storage: 5x Seagate 2TB drives; 1x 2TB WD PurplePSU: 700 Watt Huntkey; Peripherals: Acer S277HK 4K Monitor; Logitech G502 gaming mouse; Corsair K95 Mechanical keyboard; 5.1 Logitech x530 sound system

01000010 01101001 01101110 01100001 01110010 01111001 00100000 01100100 01101111 01100101 01110011 01101110 00100111 01110100 00100000 01101101 01100001 01101011 01100101 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01110000 01110010 01101111 00101110

I've had girls ask me out, but I turn them down, I got hurt back in junior high and the pain is still with me today.

I'll get a girlfriend when I'm good and ready, I don't look bad so girls do get attracted to me, however I don't trust them. (developed quite a hate for girls in the respect of romance, however I have a few friend-zoned girl friends)

My expectations keep getting higher as well, I expect a girlfriend and boyfriend / husband and wife to be best of friends, not just share a house, car, bank account and have occasional passionless sex just to rid them of their lust and then later on stay together for the kids and divorce as soon as the youngest leaves the nest.

I will probably stay single for the rest of my life, but so be it. I'm not desperate enough to drop my standards.

that's sad :(

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!