chimmychunger

83TUkXD.jpg

Rig Specs:

AMD Threadripper 5990WX@4.8Ghz

Asus Zenith III Extreme

Asrock OC Formula 7970XTX Quadfire

G.Skill Ripheartout X OC 7000Mhz C28 DDR5 4X16GB  

Super Flower Power Leadex 2000W Psu's X2

Harrynowl's 775/771 OC and mod guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/232325-lga775-core2duo-core2quad-overclocking-guide/ http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/365998-mod-lga771-to-lga775-cpu-modification-tutorial/

ProKoN haswell/DC OC guide: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/41234-intel-haswell-4670k-4770k-overclocking-guide/

"desperate for just a bit more money to watercool, the titan x would be thankful" Carter -2016

I had one for 2 months, and that is the longest and only girlfriend iv'e ever had (she basically asked me out/got the ball rolling), this was last year and i'm 18 now. I can honestly say I have mixed feelings about it, on the plus side I hung out with somebody and did 'stuff', on the negative side she was kinda clingy and what not (she is now dating her then best + only guy friend. they are sooo clingy I feel glad its not me)

so yeah, its nice being single, except for when I don't want to be.

Main rig: Coursair Air 540, Amd 8120(stock clock, had it up to 4.6), Gigabyte 990 fx ud3,  MSI DCU2 r9 280x, seasonic 1000w platinum, Samsung 830 64 GB ssd, Seagate 1tb, 4 GB (2x2) G.Skill, 

Secondary: Define r4, Amd A10 5800k(4.6), 1x Sapphire 7950, MSI FM2-A85xa, 8 GB coursair vengeance ram, Seasonic 1250w Gold, 500GB 840 Evo, 223GB 2.5 Hdd, 80 Gb Seasonic, Samsung CD/dvd

how come

tech forum+ talking about girlfriends. I guess at least its not an anime forum and a thread with otaku's talking about their waifu.

There was this girl at work doing an in-store demo of some beer.

we got talking for a while, then her shift ended

She was really nice and friendly, but i didnt do anything to further the situation.

And now that that may be it, I'm quite annoyed at myself :(

Looking for a job

21, I dated loads of girls when I was between 14-18, but then slowed down loads once I hit university, and now I'm with my current girlfriend and very happy! People that have had bad experiences with women, that sucks for you guys! You just haven't found the right person in all honesty! 

#!

funny-gifs-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7b

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Some of you may be too young to fully understand what i am about to paste here, this is when my lady passed away, and i was grieving.

I will post this as i am proud of having anything to do  with her, let alone be her one, i better paste before i start getting all teary.

Julie her name is, a beautiful woman, a woman with a passion for happiness and love, a person who made my life different, showed me things and taught me things.
Julie, such a wonderful name, the name Julie had been a favorite of mine since i can remember, and the woman i met with that name is like no other, a woman that matched me in everything i do and think, even to the last word, we would speak the same words and look at each other like.... how is that possible, a great feeling, and a true feeling of being one as a couple.

We have a connection, one that only few may ever experience, when you find your true soul mate, you communicate on a higher level, it seems almost telepathic.
She knew what i was thinking, what mood i was in, just as i did with her, an amazing sense of closeness beyond no other.

I really cannot type up what i feel inside, as my words cannot describe the wonderfulness that is Julie.

We both have harsh pasts, we strengthened and comforted each other in hardship, and took advantage of the wonderful connection we have that we share, it may sound like i am talking foreign to some people, but love is really hard to explain, love is blind and it is something you feel.

Julie was my first, i am extremely honored, and happy to have had the years i have had with such a wonderful woman.

You will always be inside my heart Julie, may your pain end, rest well darling.

Your mikey.

FWeJTiP.png

I would just like to say, away from the text above, i met Julie online, which seems absurd, we had such a wonderful relationship, a solid foundation that is unbreakable, we never lived together, but we would meet all the time to keep the love alive, and fill that need for passion.

Due to complications at her end, and a few here, we could not move in either way, but what we had was absolutely amazing, i could not have asked for more.

Julie had pulmonary hypertension and developed cervical cancer.
We both knew the outcome, it just came way sooner than expected.

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

tech forum+ talking about girlfriends. I guess at least its not an anime forum and a thread with otaku's talking about their waifu.

My waifu is Momo Deviluke. She is my ideal woman. Loyal, smart, cute, funny, plays eroge, reliable, lewd, powerful and open minded.

I've had like 4 gfs this summer.Nothing serious tho.

Not kidding, it usually takes more than a month for things to get "serious".

My waifu is Momo Deviluke. She is my ideal woman. Loyal, smart, cute, funny, plays eroge, reliable, lewd, powerful and open minded.

You would have one wouldnt you @LAwLz

implying people on a tech forum have real life :P on a serious note I dont think community here is "underground" enough

implying people on a tech forum have real life :P on a serious note I dont think community here is "underground" enough

"underground" as in what exactly?

Yep, my post was 100% serious. :3

I didnt doubt you were. BTW does Motoko count? :D

Nah gamers/hardware-geeks can't have girlfriends, i'm a living example of this.  :mellow:

depends on how much you are willing to spend :P 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

In a serious relationship currently. Gotta love wide-hipped asian girls into video games.

One lucky guy. I'm jealous :P

i7 4770k/Asus GTX 1080 TI/Asus RX5500 XT/Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB/Samsung 840 Pro 256GB/Seagate Barracuda 3TB/AX860i/ASUS Z87 PRO/Fractal Design Define R4/HD 598

One lucky guy. I'm jealous :P

My lady was a gamer like me :)

Le Bastardo+ 

i7 4770k + OCUK Fathom HW labs Black Ice 240 rad + Mayhem's Gigachew orange + 16GB Avexir Core Orange 2133 + Gigachew GA-Z87X-OC + 2x Gigachew WF 780Ti SLi + SoundBlaster Z + 1TB Crucial M550 + 2TB Seagate Barracude 7200rpm + LG BDR/DVDR + Superflower Leadex 1KW Platinum + NZXT Switch 810 Gun Metal + Dell U2713H + Logitech G602 + Ducky DK-9008 Shine 3 MX Brown

Red Alert

FX 8320 AMD = Noctua NHU12P = 8GB Avexir Blitz 2000 = ASUS M5A99X EVO R2.0 = Sapphire Radeon R9 290 TRI-X = 1TB Hitachi Deskstar & 500GB Hitachi Deskstar = Samsung DVDR/CDR = SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W 80 Plus Gold = Xigmatek Utguard = AOC 22" LED 1920x1080 = Logitech G110 = SteelSeries Sensei RAW

my advice from a: 35 year old married for 6 years and a kid later, nerd.  Enjoy your singledom.  Life is not even a shadow of its former self.  Relationships and marriage is over-rated.  Sex is great (when it happens; frequency declines significantly after 1-2 years). But life is so much more busy now.  Its NOT like the movies boys and girls.  And if you do want to settle down, make sure your significant other accepts you for who you are and not spend your married life trying to change you.  I hate how most  women think they can change who they are with.  Accept it or move on.  My $0.02.

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

my advice from a: 35 year old married for 6 years and a kid later, nerd.  Enjoy your singledom.  Life is not even a shadow of its former self.  Relationships and marriage is over-rated.  Sex is great (when it happens; frequency declines significantly after 1-2 years). But life is so much more busy now.  Its NOT like the movies boys and girls.  And if you do want to settle down, make sure your significant other accepts you for who you are and not spend your married life trying to change you.  I hate how most  women think they can change who they are with.  Accept it or move on.  My $0.02.

This is why you settle down with the CORRECT woman.

Good to know your relationship is still healthy though, sex must be special now i guess?

Le Bastardo+ 

Red Alert

This is why you settle down with the CORRECT woman.

Good to know your relationship is still healthy though, sex must be special now i guess?

Amen.  Yes, it is still good and being a father is an amazing experience.  Sex is special due to the lack of frequency.  Could be a lot worse I guess.  I consider myself lucky.  Was given a GTX 780 as an early Christmas present.

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

Amen.  Yes, it is still good and being a father is an amazing experience.  Sex is special due to the lack of frequency.  Could be a lot worse I guess.  I consider myself lucky.  Was given a GTX 780 as an early Christmas present.

Not all bad then hehe :)

Glad you are enjoying the wonder of parenting   :)

Le Bastardo+ 

Red Alert

Guys if you want to have/keep Girl friends, keep these things in this order:

1.GF

2.Sex

3.PC

This would be violating Bros before Hos because my PC is my brother.

System Specs - CPU: i7 4770K - RAM: 8GB(2x4GB) Vengeance Pro - Motherboard: Maximus VI Gene - Case: Modded PowerMac G5 - CPU Cooler: H100i - PSU: AX860i - SSD: Samsung 840 Series 120GB and Kingston V300 120GB - HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB - Graphics Card: 2x GTX 780 - Case Fans: SP120s and Spectre 140s - Headphones: HD700, Alpha Dog, SE215

Sony A7R w/ Zeiss 55mm F1.8