How to Legally Download Windows 10 from USB

My case does not have optical drive support, therefore to download win10 ill have to do it via usb.

I've seen videos on youtube on how to do it, you just go to the website of microsoft , download 64-bit version, insert it to ur usb flashdrive and then get usb to ur brand new pc. 

But , where can i buy the key legally ? Can i purchase a cd with windows 10 , and just use the key , or does the key only works with that cd ?

you can buy one for 20$ on kinguin

My Personal Computer

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 5 1600 3.2GHz (OC 3.8) 6-Core Processor

Cpu cooler DEEPCOOL Gamer Storm CAPTAIN 240EX WHITE 
Motherboard: MSI - B350 TOMAHAWK ARCTIC ATX AM4 Motherboard 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz RAM 8x3

Storage: SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 256GB SATA III

Storage:SAMSUNG 850 PRO 2.5" 500GB SATA III
Video Card: RTX 2060
Case: NZXT - S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case 
Power Supply: EVGA 550 B3 550W

Peripherals

Monitor: Acer XF240H 24" TN Free-Sync ,144 Hz 

Keyboard: Corsair k95 RGB platinum

Mouse: Razer basilisk

Headset: Hyperx cloud alpha pro

5 minutes ago, Vernw3 said:

you can buy one for 20$ on kinguin

legally that's possibly a bit of a grey area, depending on what the seller did to get his keys.

on topic: there's several places that sell windows 10 sticks straight from MS, and beyond that there's before mentioned tool straight from MS website, which you can use to install windows 10, and then you just need to buy a key trough any means you please.

AFAIK play asia is a legit reseller and that's one route to go, atleast that's what I've seen been said every time greymarket kinguin has been brought up.

12 minutes ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

My case does not have optical drive support, therefore to download win10 ill have to do it via usb.

I've seen videos on youtube on how to do it, you just go to the website of microsoft , download 64-bit version, insert it to ur usb flashdrive and then get usb to ur brand new pc. 

But , where can i buy the key legally ? Can i purchase a cd with windows 10 , and just use the key , or does the key only works with that cd ?

If you want it simple, use the link provided by @WereCat to create your bootable USB stick, than after install just go in the windows store and buy a license. 

you just install windows from that USB drive and then it will conveniently direct you to buy a key. you can use windows without paying for it, with some limitations: personalisation. and even that can be bypassed in some ways abusing Microsofts own features. so don't worry about it.

If you buy a CD, the key will work with any version of Windows that is identical. For example, if you buy a Windows 10 64-bit Pro CD, and have installed Windows 10 64-bit Home via USB, it won't work. The versions (Pro, Home, Enterprise etc) need to be the same. I'm pretty sure the architecture has to be as well, but everything's 64-bit these days anyway.

Just throwing it out there: you don't actually have to buy a key to use Windows 10 legally.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

17 hours ago, manikyath said:

legally that's possibly a bit of a grey area, depending on what the seller did to get his keys.

on topic: there's several places that sell windows 10 sticks straight from MS, and beyond that there's before mentioned tool straight from MS website, which you can use to install windows 10, and then you just need to buy a key trough any means you please.

but will buying a key from kinguin work? or is it a fraud

2 minutes ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

it's like buying something on ebay, you're never really sure where it came from. and with software.. there's a lot of possibilities for people to "cut corners"

i'm not saying everything in kinguin is illegitimate, i'm saying that it's defenately out there.

6 minutes ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

The problem with keys from Kinguin is that the keys may be volume keys, or keys that are resold without any note being made about that key already being sold. What this results in is people losing money because they didn't purchase the buyer protection, and getting frustrated because they bought a key that was already used on another system. It may not happen, or it may happen. There's a 50/50 chance.

I don't endorse buying from Kinguin because I've always preferred going to legitimate route, but there is a very gray area when it comes to buying keys for that cheap.

"The only thing that matters right now is that you're here, and you're safe."

13 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

Take it to a local tech store, I bet they'll install it cheap for you.

ok :D thnx

19 hours ago, aisle9 said:

Just throwing it out there: you don't actually have to buy a key to use Windows 10 legally.

just throwing this out there; you are correct you do not need a key to use windows legally; you need permission from the copyright holder in the form of a license. Microsoft gives you a little trial but you do need to hand over some cash and get that license, you will have agreed to this when you accepted the EULA.

3 hours ago, Hiitchy said:

I don't endorse buying from Kinguin because I've always preferred going to legitimate route, but there is a very gray area when it comes to buying keys for that cheap.

it is not gray at all. Purchasing a key is not the same as purchasing a license which means you are not meeting the requirements of the contract (EULA) terms set by the software copyright holder. A license is a document that says you purchased a right to use Microsoft's property. A key is just one part of the license, you could consider the key is a product produced by obtaining a license; they are not the same.

4 hours ago, GirvanaWantsBinnieBalls said:

Iv worked in software sales and all of these $10 windows hong kong and chinese based stores do not look legit. For example a OEM windows 7 activation key sold in 2017 from hong kong is a discontinued SKU and it breaks the system builder agreement by not shipping physical material with physical hardware. When I look at other products I can see discontinued products that were only available to volume license customers, which is blatantly re-selling keys and breaking the volume license agreements. Microsoft does police these lightly by deactivating machines with keys they blacklist. It happens randomly, they data mine for this stuff, but they are pretty powerless in shutting down webstores under PRC jurisdiction.

purchase at your own risk.

You can tell the average IQ of internet users has gone downhill when people started paying for piracy.

☼

ψ ︿_____︿_ψ_