A Wearable Subwoofer – Less Stupid than it Sounds

Sounds stupid

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

could just use a Hitachi magic wand and get the same effect. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

'wob wobs' on the go. What more does a human need?

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Get it? Less stupid than it SOUNDS? Beacause it make noise? Get it?

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

5 minutes ago, Minibois said:

'wob wobs' on the go. What more does a human need?

More like

Bmmmmmmmmmmmwhoobuhbuhbummmmmmmmwwwwwwwwobbbwwwwooobmmmm.

Since I am to lazy to put something interesting here, I will put everything, but slightly abbreviated. Here is everything:

also, some questions to make you wonder about life:

What is I and who is me? Who is you? Which armrest in the movie theatre is yours?

also,

Welcome to the internet, I will be your guide. Or something.

My build:

CPU: Intel Core i5-7400 3.0GHz Quad-Core Processor,

Motherboard: ASRock B250M Pro4 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, 

Memory: Corsair 8GB (1 x 8GB) DDR4-2133 Memory,

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive, 

Video Card: MSI Radeon RX 480 4GB ARMOR OC Video Card, 

Case: Corsair 100R ATX Mid Tower Case , 

Power Supply: Corsair CXM 450W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply, 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home Full, 

Wireless Network Adapter: TP-Link TL-WN725N USB 2.0 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi Adapter, Case Fan: Corsair Air Series White 2 pack 52.2 CFM  120mm Fan

ou do not ask why, you ask why not -me

Remeber kinds, the only differ between screwing around and scince is writing it down. -Adam Savage.

Only two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not even sure of the former. - Albert Einstein.

Still quite a lot in the area of "Useless tech over $100" when you think that the Subpac M2 costs only $350.

No review about the "smaller strap" take it this will be uploaded on another video website with age checks? 

ill stick to headphones thanks

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

If I want to "feel the bass" I'll just go get in my truck, drive out of the neighborhood (don't want to piss off the neighbors) and make sure there are no COPS around, then turn the volume up.

Saw a punk ass asian kid with a speaker backpack, I stared at him hard and debated whether to punch him out or not.

I was filling up a Car 2 Go because it was on empty, and dreading the rush hour traffic and figured I'd take it out on this punk ass kid.

He kept walking which was good for his safety.

Next up was some punk ass kid on the train, with his girl, probably 17 and had his cell phone playing a tune. I stared at him hard and was literally on the edge of doing something. I came to the conclusion of what to do next time it happens so I downloaded some sirens and downloaded a volume boost app so I can sit next to fuckwad(s) and turn on my "music"

This maybe hopeful thinking at this point. But I can see this being used for the deaf when teaching certin things like dancing or anything music realted really because the deaf person could learn to count beats on through the vibration

6 hours ago, DDR69 said:

No review about the "smaller strap" take it this will be uploaded on another video website with age checks? 

lool. 10/10 would not watch

dont they make backpacks for deaf people to listin to music becsuse they can feel it on there back so such thing does atchly exest

On 6/22/2017 at 9:03 PM, Sierra Fox said:

what other purpose would they have for that small strap?

judging by size in the quick glimpse in the video they knew exactly what it would be used for.

I am unsure, please enlighten us.