UPDATED G2A has flaw in their system pointed out to them, promptly "bans" user after issue is pointed out.

Nexxus
11 minutes ago, suicidalfranco said:

no, if i pirate there's no loss from them, if i buy from g2a there may be a loss, i rely on that possibility 

If its something you were willing to buy pirating is a lost sale.

And you are working on the assumption that the key you get off G2A is stolen, if it isn't and its a legit key than Ea/Ubi still got paid.

Now how many of your game keys have been revoked? 0? odds are if none were revoked whatever publisher was fully paid for these keys. And even if a few have been revoked that $20 chargeback on EA is going to matter a HELL of a lot less then it will hurt your own personal finance when you need to get a new key since G2A support is a crapshoot. In fact you are going to be hurting the individual studio a HELL of a lot more than the conglomerate company that is EA/Ubisoft as a whole.

So yes your logic is extremely flawed. Not only that your logic depends on supporting LITERAL CRIMINALS who make lives hell for random ass innocent people.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

6 minutes ago, christianled59 said:

How is there loss?? If someone is selling stolen keys from ea or ubisoft, they aren't losing anything. The only person losing money is you. 

They would be losing on that chargeback fee.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

Nice, this will frustrate a lot of ruskie scumbags and I'm all for that shit.

"The of and to a in is I that it for you was with on as have but be they"

1 minute ago, Nexxus said:

They would be losing on that chargeback fee.

This is true if we are considering the keys were obtained that way. Typically, stolen AAA keys are received from leaked promotions. I've actually met a guy who had about 2000 cards with keys to Assassins Creed Syndicate that he stole from a retail store. 

I'm not suggesting that keys aren't obtained through faulty purchases, it's just less likely for larger publishers than it is for smaller indie devs (who sell off of their own site and don't have their own platform i.e origin, uplay, etc.) G2A hurts indie devs; it hardly affects publishers in the slightest. 

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

On 02/02/2017 at 6:37 AM, Misanthrope said:

Ok so how many of you denounce G2A and Kinguin and all others for their "stolen" keys? 

And now how many of you have actually paid honest, full retail money for a Windows key in the last couple of years? 

*sees all hands drop*

I thought as much. Grey area stores exists because hardware prices are far more accessible than the ability from people to afford the prices Microsoft asks for and don't even start with specialized software it gets much worst fast. 

I haven't. But that's because I abuse Microsoft's own backdoors. If you leave a legal non-piracy avenue to get free full copies of modern Windows 10 using dirt cheap older copies of Windows 7, you're kinda the one at fault.

16 hours ago, Nexxus said:

Not only the above but ubisoft and EA are big enough they dont give a shit.

Yet they still make a huge deal about pirates (which I guarantee would hurt them less). So fuck them.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.