Fan case problem

Shroom
13 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Closest thing I see is a 6-way splitter.

Be sure to not overload the header on your motherboard if you plan to plug in more than 3 fans. If you do, double check on how much power your fan draws and how much the motherboard header supports. 

Alright, I made a decision to remove the Corsair fan.

11 minutes ago, Shroom said:

I guess it would be a better idea to daisy chain, if I only knew how :(.

It's literally plugging in one into the other. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

3 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

It's literally plugging in one into the other. 

Alright so I should get two correct?

5 minutes ago, Shroom said:

Alright so I should get two correct?

Yes. The one I linked is a pack of two.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

3 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Yes. The one I linked is a pack of two.

Sorry for asking so many questions, but how can you plug them into each other lol?

8 minutes ago, Shroom said:

Sorry for asking so many questions, but how can you plug them into each other lol?

Like this.

6e7e525f957f3c2da0cea169d1ad650f.png

Just now, WoodenMarker said:

Like this.

6e7e525f957f3c2da0cea169d1ad650f.png

Alright, I'll order it, but it takes like 26 days to deliver. It's fine, I'll go back to my old fans for now, thanks!

3 minutes ago, Shroom said:

Alright, I'll order it, but it takes like 26 days to deliver. It's fine, I'll go back to my old fans for now, thanks!

Oh, I didn't notice the ridiculous shipping. 

These should ship faster but they aren't a 2-pack.

6 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

That's fine.

9 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Another question, what _fan gives the best performance?

20 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

Let me know when you find :) thanks for the help.

2 minutes ago, Shroom said:

Let me know when you find :) thanks for the help.

Oh, I forgot to paste the link--my bad. 

https://www.amazon.ca/uxcell®-Female-Adapter-Splitter-Extension/dp/B00UJ96STE/ref=sr_1_5?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1475798364&sr=1-5&keywords=fan+splitter+3pin

3-Pin to 2 x 3-Pin PC Computer Case Fan Y Splitter Power 

Anyone know how to get this the fastest way possible? I've looked over tons but the shortest is like 20 days :(.

That all depends on where it is coming from and where it is going, and how much it weighs, you can ship things next day air for like $60-$100USD do you need a fan splitter next day though?

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

Just now, SLAYR said:

That all depends on where it is coming from and where it is going, you can ship thing next day air for like $60-$100USD do you need a fan splitter next day though?

Canada.

Just now, Shroom said:

Canada.

Not really helpful, are you shipping internationally? Usually shipping within a country takes 1 week max, if you use amazon prime you can get 2 day shipping on a lot of items.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

Just now, SLAYR said:

Not really helpful, are you shipping internationally? Usually shipping within a country takes 1 week max, if you use amazon prime you can get 2 day shipping on a lot of items.

The item is from China lol.

Just now, SLAYR said:

Also I'm not going to spend $80.00 a year.

Just now, Shroom said:

The item is from China lol.

That is why, it has to ship over on an actual ship, if you want quicker shipping buy if off of newegg, or amazon who will have it in the same country, you also have import fees and such when internationally shipping.

How about going to a store and buying one? That takes like 10 minutes....

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

stick paper clip pieces through the holes on the connector of fan one and stick the next fan connector on the paper clips that are sticking out. boom.

LTT's Fastest 9800gt

LTT Forum Beginners Guide