The situation at Tek syndicate

spartaman64

This forum will be getting a decent influx of members if they already weren't on it...I think that the tek forum will be shut down.

Delid 8600K @ 5GHz | Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 7 | 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB | Gigabyte GTX 1080 Gaming G1 | Phantex Enthoo Pro M SE | Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | Crucial MX100 256GB | 3TB Toshiba P300 | Corsair AX750 Custom Sleeved | Dell U2515H | Custom Hardline Tubing: EK Supremacy + 240 Coolstream PE + DDC 3.1 Pump Res Combo/Extended Res/Meyhems Pastel White | Corsair K95 Platinum | Corsair M65 RGB | Bose Speakers + Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro + AKG K240 MkII + Shure 840 | W10 Pro | https://pcpartpicker.com/user/socom_hero/saved/#view=NF74CJ

30 minutes ago, SOCOM_HERO said:

I think that the tek forum will be shut down

Dunno, it'll most likely split up rather than shut down.  Then again IIRC the Forum is Wendell's, so Logan would have to start a new one.  So that might not happen indeed. 

3 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

I understand your points and that feeling of distrust, and I feel that Logan probably will have some backlash from the Hardware Vendors. But I think in the end they'll just tighten up their contracts a bit because his viewerbase is too lucrative. And the fans? They'll forget sooner or later.

Also your thread didn't get locked because of your post. It got locked because people were saying insane things that had no evidence to back it up, and were also apparently fighting over Qain vs anti-Qain.

Couldn't have just deleted their stupid opinions and warned them?

#butthurt

I hope you are wrong. I hope the community and viewers don't forget. I want Logan to fail, and be forced to give up his share in the company, and him and Pistol get what they deserve.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

7 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

Couldn't have just deleted their stupid opinions and warned them?

#butthurt

I hope you are wrong. I hope the community and viewers don't forget. I want Logan to fail, and be forced to give up his share in the company, and him and Pistol get what they deserve.

I don't hope that at all. They've not wronged me personally. Have they mismanaged a small business? Yes, quite likely (At least, Logan has. Pistol is entirely innocent in any mismanagement, simply because she was never in charge of the business or their finances).

Logan needs to hire a business and financial manager, and a CPA. He's done the latter, and is working on the former. I think, with him hands-off the day to day, and focusing on the larger picture and the overall business direction, while also being able to be a unique little butterfly artist, the channel will come back to a normality.

I don't think that the viewers should forget. But they should forgive, or simply leave the community or stop watching the videos.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

3 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

And the fans? They'll forget sooner or later.

I think you mean ex-fans. Otherwise, yeah, they will probably forget about him.

As I pointed out previously, Logan's channel is not doing well. During a time when other tech channels are still strong and growing, he's been losing views for a over a year and a half. Subscription rates have nearly stalled as well. With the loss of Qain and Wendell, I can only imagine that his channel will continue to shrink. Whether not he's able to limp along with a vestige of his viewer base remains to be seen. I'll certainly be watching his progress, or lack thereof, with dark glee.

3 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

I don't hope that at all. They've not wronged me personally. Have they mismanaged a small business? Yes, quite likely (At least, Logan has. Pistol is entirely innocent in any mismanagement, simply because she was never in charge of the business or their finances).

Logan needs to hire a business and financial manager, and a CPA. He's done the latter, and is working on the former. I think, with him hands-off the day to day, and focusing on the larger picture and the overall business direction, while also being able to be a unique little butterfly artist, the channel will come back to a normality.

I don't think that the viewers should forget. But they should forgive, or simply leave the community or stop watching the videos.

Logan has actively fought against "his" own community, and attempted to silence them. Pistol actively fought against the community by spending the better part of last sunday night, on the "official" Tek Syndicate discord, slinging shit at Qain, Wendell, and everyone in the community run Discord chat (which was much, MUCH older, and made for different reasons).

I can provide a plethora of screenshots of her shit flinging, if you so desire.

Both of them are childish egomaniacs, neither of them should be where they are, after this incident.

Obviously, I am blatantly biased, by having seen all of this happen, as it happened.

2 minutes ago, SSL said:

As I pointed out previously, Logan's channel is not doing well. During a time when other tech channels are still strong and growing, he's been losing views for a over a year and a half. Subscription rates have nearly stalled as well. With the loss of Qain and Wendell, I can only imagine that his channel will continue to shrink. Whether not he's able to limp along with a vestige of his viewer base remains to be seen. I'll certainly be watching his progress, or lack thereof, with dark glee.

I know like you feel like he somehow personally wronged you, but I've yet to really see that evidence yet that this was somehow malicious or that he's lying, etc.

As I've probably said a dozen times in this thread already, I'll wait until Logan and Wendell put out a final statement.

TS will either thrive and rebuild, or it will die. I think people are getting way to emotionally invested in this to look at it objectively.

If you feel content is shit and video releases are down, then don't donate, unsubscribe, and stop watching. That will send the biggest message. Either content will become good and frequent again, or it won't.

1 minute ago, Trik'Stari said:

Logan has actively fought against "his" own community, and attempted to silence them. Pistol actively fought against the community by spending the better part of last sunday night, on the "official" Tek Syndicate discord, slinging shit at Qain, Wendell, and everyone in the community run Discord chat (which was much, MUCH older, and made for different reasons).

I can provide a plethora of screenshots of her shit flinging, if you so desire.

Both of them are childish egomaniacs, neither of them should be where they are, after this incident.

Obviously, I am blatantly biased, by having seen all of this happen, as it happened.

And she can fling shit all day long. She's not in a position of management, nor does she officially represent TS in any capacity. She's just an employee, like Qain or some of the others. Wendell and Logan are the ONLY TWO who can be held responsible for making statements about the company.

You might not like what she says. And that's fine. If she is a reason for you to stop watching, then by all means, stop watching the content. Either they will get the hint from the viewer drop, and fix themselves, or they won't.

I still do not believe Logan intentionally tried to "silence" his viewers. Look at it from his perspective. Within a matter of hours, everything went from normal to all hell had broken lose. He was panicked, and tried to damage control (as anyone would), and he got overwhelmed. He was, at the same time, trying to change passwords to prevent a former employee (Qain, who had just quit - or had been fired, depending on who you ask), who had login info and remote access to their systems. And if people are to be believed, Qain would have had a lot of reasons to be mad, and potentially malicious (I don't know him personally, so I cannot say for sure about how good his character is).

It's 100% standard practice to IMMEDIATELY change all user login info and passwords/access codes to your IT systems, in the event that someone quits or was fired that had access to said systems.

His statement about how he couldn't remember one password (or otherwise couldn't get in), and just said fuck it, I'll take it down and fix it later - that is a 100% believable statement. Did he threaten to take shit down earlier? Yes. But that was definitely not the biggest, (nor most important reason, in my eyes) why the site went down.

And so the site went down for a day or whatever, to allow people to cool their heads. So fucking what?

If Linus took the forums down for a day because everything blew up around some drama filled thing, I'd be 100% okay with that. These forums are their private property. Ultimately, we have no rights. Censorship? This isn't the government denying you free speech. There is no free speech on the forums. They dictate the rules, and that's 100% legal.

I think everyone flinging shit all over Logan and TS should simply quit their community, unsubscribe, and move on already.

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

11 minutes ago, SSL said:

As I pointed out previously, Logan's channel is not doing well. During a time when other tech channels are still string and growing, he's been losing views for a over a year and a half. Subscription rates have nearly stalled as well. With the loss of Qain and Wendell, I can only imagine that his channel will continue to shrink. Whether not he's able to limp along with a vestige of his viewer base remains to be seen. I'll certainly be watching his progress with dark glee.

He can't really "jump". He owns Tek Syndicate, Wendell only own's 30% and Logan owns the other 70%.

He could re-purpose the channel, but good luck building credibility.

Just now, dalekphalm said:

I know like you feel like he somehow personally wronged you, but I've yet to really see that evidence yet that this was somehow malicious or that he's lying, etc.

As I've probably said a dozen times in this thread already, I'll wait until Logan and Wendell put out a final statement.

TS will either thrive and rebuild, or it will die. I think people are getting way to emotionally invested in this to look at it objectively.

If you feel content is shit and video releases are down, then don't donate, unsubscribe, and stop watching. That will send the biggest message. Either content will become good and frequent again, or it won't.

Huh? I don't feel squat. I also don't need to be personally affected to have an opinion. I'm just reporting the cold, hard numbers. And the fact here is that Logan is probably going to have limited success as a tech youtuber going forward.

12 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

And she can fling shit all day long. She's not in a position of management, nor does she officially represent TS in any capacity. She's just an employee, like Qain or some of the others. Wendell and Logan are the ONLY TWO who can be held responsible for making statements about the company.

You might not like what she says. And that's fine. If she is a reason for you to stop watching, then by all means, stop watching the content. Either they will get the hint from the viewer drop, and fix themselves, or they won't.

I still do not believe Logan intentionally tried to "silence" his viewers. Look at it from his perspective. Within a matter of hours, everything went from normal to all hell had broken lose. He was panicked, and tried to damage control (as anyone would), and he got overwhelmed. He was, at the same time, trying to change passwords to prevent a former employee (Qain, who had just quit - or had been fired, depending on who you ask), who had login info and remote access to their systems. And if people are to be believed, Qain would have had a lot of reasons to be mad, and potentially malicious (I don't know him personally, so I cannot say for sure about how good his character is).

It's 100% standard practice to IMMEDIATELY change all user login info and passwords/access codes to your IT systems, in the event that someone quits or was fired that had access to said systems.

His statement about how he couldn't remember one password (or otherwise couldn't get in), and just said fuck it, I'll take it down and fix it later - that is a 100% believable statement. Did he threaten to take shit down earlier? Yes. But that was definitely not the biggest, (nor most important reason, in my eyes) why the site went down.

And so the site went down for a day or whatever, to allow people to cool their heads. So fucking what?

If Linus took the forums down for a day because everything blew up around some drama filled thing, I'd be 100% okay with that. These forums are their private property. Ultimately, we have no rights. Censorship? This isn't the government denying you free speech. There is no free speech on the forums. They dictate the rules, and that's 100% legal.

I think everyone flinging shit all over Logan and TS should simply quit their community, unsubscribe, and move on already.

Yeah, the facts don't align with what you seem to think happened. Give me a few minutes.

Also, Pistol is now, as of a week or so before this incident, the president or "head" of Tek Syndicate

The moderators on the forums were warning Logan, and calling him out for deleting posts that were not in violation of community guidelines.

He also tried to ban Wendell, which can't be done because Wendell physically owns the server and hosts the forums, as well as his account being the supreme authority and being basically, unbannable. He also banned all but two of the moderators. All of the moderators are now back, but AFAIK that's only because Wendell currently has physical and actual control of the server. At one point, Logan's account had been demoted to below moderator.

I say all of this, because I was in the community run Discord chat with all of them (the moderators, Qain, and Wendell), while this shit was happening.

This was not just "shit got out of hand". Logan caused it to get out of hand. He answered questions on The Tek, which caused people to start asking questions. He started deleting posts, then threatened to take the forum down, which he did by taking the domain down (Logan owns the domain name), and now he's claiming it was an accident.

1.png

8.png

2 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

Also, Pistol is now, as of a week or so before this incident, the president or "head" of Tek Syndicate

Is this some kind of sick joke?

2 minutes ago, SSL said:

Is this some kind of sick joke?

No, this happened before last Sunday when all the shit went down.

This is why I am mad about my thread being locked. My thread had actual evidence of what went on. This thread has nothing, and is a poorly made repost.

https://imgur.com/a/5NgkZ

https://imgur.com/a/dwF9m

^the evidence I had gathered at the time of my thread being posted.

Just now, SSL said:

Huh? I don't feel squat. I also don't need to be personally affected to have an opinion. I'm just reporting the cold, hard numbers. And the fact here is that Logan is probably going to have limited success as a tech youtuber going forward.

That might well be true, about him having difficulty.

But I challenge your statement that you don't feel squat, when:

'll certainly be watching his progress with dark glee

This means you actively want him to be destroyed, since dark glee implicitly implies satisfaction at the demise and damage of another.

If you were neutral about it ("I don't feel squat"), then you wouldn't have that desire.

2 minutes ago, Trik'Stari said:

Yeah, the facts don't align with what you seem to think happened. Give me a few minutes.

The moderators on the forums were warning Logan, and calling him out for deleting posts that were not in violation of community guidelines.

He also tried to ban Wendell, which can't be done because Wendell physically owns the server and hosts the forums, as well as his account being the supreme authority and being basically, unbannable. He also banned all but two of the moderators. All of the moderators are now back, but AFAIK that's only because Wendell currently has physical and actual control of the server. At one point, Logan's account had been demoted to below moderator.

I say all of this, because I was in the community run Discord chat with all of them (the moderators, Qain, and Wendell), while this shit was happening.

This was not just "shit got out of hand". Logan caused it to get out of hand. He answered questions on The Tek, which caused people to start asking questions. He started deleting posts, then threatened to take the forum down, which he did by taking the domain down (Logan owns the domain name), and now he's claiming it was an accident.

Her tweeting that she's the new President (Or "Head", since the head of a company can have many different titles, like CEO or chairman, etc), doesn't make it true. You're going to need to post something to corroborate that for me to take it seriously.

I can walk into my CEO's office, take a picture, and tweet it saying "New head of the Library", but that wouldn't make it factual.

As for the rest: I have heard no statement from Logan nor Wendell about the banning of everyone, nor of the banning of Wendell specifically. I do not think Logan intentionally banned Wendell. At most, I think he accidentally temp banned Wendell when he was freaking out and panicking.

2 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

That might well be true, about him having difficulty.

But I challenge your statement that you don't feel squat, when:

This means you actively want him to be destroyed, since dark glee implicitly implies satisfaction at the demise and damage of another.

If you were neutral about it ("I don't feel squat"), then you wouldn't have that desire.

Her tweeting that she's the new President (Or "Head", since the head of a company can have many different titles, like CEO or chairman, etc), doesn't make it true. You're going to need to post something to corroborate that for me to take it seriously.

I can walk into my CEO's office, take a picture, and tweet it saying "New head of the Library", but that wouldn't make it factual.

As for the rest: I have heard no statement from Logan nor Wendell about the banning of everyone, nor of the banning of Wendell specifically. I do not think Logan intentionally banned Wendell. At most, I think he accidentally temp banned Wendell when he was freaking out and panicking.

Eden, and Alamar, where (or are, for the time being) the head moderators on the Tek Syndicate forums as far as I know.

Also

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp25er

Logan was lying about a lot of things in that Q and A he did.

You don't take other admins and moderators out, "by accident". That's just horse shit, entirely.

2 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

Good point. I should clarify that I don't feel personally wronged - although I there is that infamous video he made on soundcards.

I hate to see this happen to Logan... I hope they can all find peace in this whole situation. Wendell is really a unique guy... It's hard to replace Wendell... It seems like most of the people who watch Tek Syndicate only watch for Wendell, Qain or Jennifer, but I watch Tek Syndicate for all of them to be honest... Good Luck Logan & Pistol.

PC Specs:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Motherboard: MSI MPG B550 Gaming Edge WIFI | RAM: G.SKILL RIPJAWS 32GB (4x8GB) DDR4-3200MHz CL16 | GPU: XFX 6700XT 12GB | Case: Deepcool Matrexx 70 | Storage: XPG Gammix Gen3x4 M.2 (NVMe) 256GB - ADATA SU 740 SSD 500GB - T-FORCE Vulcan 2.5" SSD 500GB - Mushkin Enhanced Source 2.5" 500GB SSD - Gigabyte Aorus 2TB NVMe Gen 4  | PSU: Enermax Triathlor Semi-Modular ECO 800w 80 PLUS Bronze | Display: MSI Optix MAG27OVC 144Hz | Cooling: Scythe Mugen 5 Rev.B | OS: Windows 11 Home | Steam Deck 

PC Peripherals: 

Mouse: G502 Hero & Razer Basilisk HyperSpeed Wireless | Keyboard: Ducky One Mini 65% | Mousepad: Techsource Topo Black | DAC: Schitt Fulla 2 & SYBA USB DAC | Headset: Alienware AW510H & Astro A40 TR | Speakers: Logitech Z323 

1 minute ago, Trik'Stari said:

Eden, and Alamar, where (or are, for the time being) the head moderators on the Tek Syndicate forums as far as I know.

Also

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sp25er

Logan was lying about a lot of things in that Q and A he did.

You don't take other admins and moderators out, "by accident". That's just horse shit, entirely.

You damn well can take them out if you have no idea what you're doing. Remember, Wendell is the IT expert. I don't think Logan is actually all that tech savvy when it comes to servers and stuff - I'm talking Linus level here.

Linus doesn't do jack shit when it comes to administering the forums on the backend, or on the technical side. He (wisely) leaves that up to Luke and some of the Mod Team.

Not saying that makes it alright what he did, of course, but accidents are easy when you don't know what you're doing.

Also, that post is not new information. We've all known the info from Wendell's post for several days now, and it does not address my specific concerns.

Also, I'm waiting on additional confirmation about Pistol being head of TS. There's a 99% chance that post is just a fun joke post.

1 minute ago, SSL said:

Good point. I should clarify that I don't feel personally wronged - although I there is that infamous video he made on soundcards.

Haha I know how passionate you are when it comes to Sound/Audio in general, so yes, I can understand how that particular video might have been somewhat personally objectionable to you. I agree, that video was bad. But I've been told that he's since started to learn from his ignorance, and post more sensible comments about audio in newer videos. Of course, I don't watch TS, so this is second hand information at best.

9 minutes ago, dalekphalm said:

snip

I was thinking Logan's tech knowledge was more Dennis level...

LINK-> Kurald Galain:  The Night Eternal 

Top 5820k, 980ti SLI Build in the World*

CPU: i7-5820k // GPU: SLI MSI 980ti Gaming 6G // Cooling: Full Custom WC //  Mobo: ASUS X99 Sabertooth // Ram: 32GB Crucial Ballistic Sport // Boot SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB

Mass SSD: Crucial M500 960GB  // PSU: EVGA Supernova 850G2 // Case: Fractal Design Define S Windowed // OS: Windows 10 // Mouse: Razer Naga Chroma // Keyboard: Corsair k70 Cherry MX Reds

Headset: Senn RS185 // Monitor: ASUS PG348Q // Devices: Note 10+ - Surface Book 2 15"

LINK-> Ainulindale: Music of the Ainur 

Prosumer DYI FreeNAS

CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3  // Cooling: Noctua L9x65 //  Mobo: AsRock E3C224D2I // Ram: 16GB Kingston ECC DDR3-1333

HDDs: 4x HGST Deskstar NAS 3TB  // PSU: EVGA 650GQ // Case: Fractal Design Node 304 // OS: FreeNAS

On 8/30/2016 at 3:57 PM, Master Disaster said:

Go away and spend the next hour or two watching Logan over the past few years. Its blatantly obvious his demeanour has changed dramatically over this period, most noticeably over the last 6 months or so, as someone else stated, he seems "wired". 

This video really worries me that you may be correct in your assumption.

I don't mean to spread rumors here, but I have been watching the Tek for several months now and would like to comment on this issue.

(PS: This video was published on Aug 19, 2015 on the "How to Live" channel.)

Edited by PCIsMasterRace
More Info Added

tl;dr for me

c:

Ryzen 5 3600 stock | 2x16GB C13 3200MHz (AFR) | GTX 760 (Sold the VII)| ASUS Prime X570-P | 6TB WD Gold (128MB Cache, 2017)

Samsung 850 EVO 240 GB 

138 is a good number.

2 hours ago, themctipers said:

tl;dr for me

c:

Nobody really has any idea what is going on.

What we do know is that Qain has left and it is uncertain if it was of his own accord. Wendell appears to be on his way out whilst trying to get paid for his 30% share of the company and Logan is trying to start again with a clean slate.

CPU - Ryzen Threadripper 2950X | Motherboard - X399 GAMING PRO CARBON AC | RAM - G.Skill Trident Z RGB 4x8GB DDR4-3200 14-13-13-21 | GPU - Aorus GTX 1080 Ti Waterforce WB Xtreme Edition | Case - Inwin 909 (Silver) | Storage - Samsung 950 Pro 500GB, Samsung 970 Evo 500GB, Samsung 840 Evo 500GB, HGST DeskStar 6TB, WD Black 2TB | PSU - Corsair AX1600i | Display - DELL ULTRASHARP U3415W |

It's terrible news to hear that Logan and the team are in a spot of trouble. Tek Syndicate has been an influential brand in the tech community and it's sad to see it come to this! There are (were??) some very talented individuals over there. I found Tek Syndicate great for in-depth technical coverage - Qain and Wendell are awesome. The countless hours I spent Logan playing modded Skyrim...those were the days.

Keep in mind these guys have done some good things for the community - HighLANder, LAN Syndicate, etc. and could possibly explain where some of the financials were diverted to? However, these kind of things shouldn't have surfaced and should be dealt with in private. It's not our business.

I feel it would be good to release some kind of statement or video explaining what has happened and what will be happening, From what I have read on various forums, Wendell seems to have approached the situation most rationally. There is an adult among us folks! Childish behavior from others, is just unacceptable and is a poor reflection on the brand - you guys (Pistol, etc.) are influential people in the community and should know better. You have all worked very hard to establish yourselves as a staple brand in the tech community and I can't understand why you would so savagely butcher your hard work. You have spent years building a reputation and then you destroyed it within a couple of days. Bravo. A constructive mindset can go a long way.

Retention/turnover at Tek Syndicate was something that caught my attention a couple of times, but I never really thought much of it.

Unfortunately, Tek Syndicate is an difficult position. The brand has been tarnished and their stakeholders and sponsors may not want to be associated with individuals who have exhibited such poor behaviour. I definitely want to see the brand stay alive, because your flavour of tech was very unique, technical and enjoyable. There was excellent diversity of thought within the team and it would be sad to see it be flushed down the drain - this is what distinguished you guys!

Anyway, Logan if you read this - please release a video to clear everything up. Transparency is your friend right now. Do a live stream or something. Leverage your network, don't let all the hard work that yourself and many others have put into the brand go to waste!

1 minute ago, lak said:

It's terrible news to hear that Logan and the team are in a spot of trouble. Tek Syndicate has been an influential brand in the tech community and it's sad to see it come to this! There are (were??) some very talented individuals over there. I found Tek Syndicate great for in-depth technical coverage - Qain and Wendell are awesome. The countless hours I spent Logan playing modded Skyrim...those were the days.

I think it is good that the channel is dying. The huge amount of misinformation to come out of that channel has, in my opinion, had an overall negative effect on the "tech community".

I think the world would be better off without Tek Syndicate.

6 minutes ago, LAwLz said:

I think it is good that the channel is dying. The huge amount of misinformation to come out of that channel has, in my opinion, had an overall negative effect on the "tech community".

I think the world would be better off without Tek Syndicate.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and frame of mind. I think that Tek Syndicate has delivered heaps of original content, from factory tours with their own twist, to 'frankensteining' PCs into awesome form factors. The food channel was also really cool and peaked my interest. The Twitch streams were also great. The audiophile series was also another good one. They are a small team compared to LTT but have produced some awesome content!

But if this channel were to do die, we would lose all of that - particularly the technical knowledge that some of the members possessed along with the unique lens that Tek Syndicate delivered content.

From a constructive standpoint, what can Logan and team do to rectify this misinformation? While I can't really comment on this, as nothing really comes to mind, they have brought the community together (LAN Syndicate being a key example) and I think this is completely positive.

Logan and team need to re-think their vision and strategy to bounce back, and if they really are passionate about what they are doing, they will. I'm just trying to be constructive about this.

13 hours ago, SOCOM_HERO said:

.I think that the tek forum will be shut down.

We are currently working out some idea´s for the future of the Forum. ;)